The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"I had to at least ask," he said, laughing slightly and sealing the cut again. "I can only hope that makes her feel a bit better at least."

Lawshenk

She looked at him and smiled there is some vomit on her face " sorry I was such a wuz"

Lady Jenn

"Everyone has their weakness," he said with a smile. "I'm terrible at with large quantities of blood."

Lawshenk

“ thank you for under standing “

Lady Jenn

"Can you find Geri for me?" he asked. "She's going to want to know Katya's okay."

Lawshenk

“No need “ Gerri walked up behind them both” thank you both of you”

Lady Jenn

"Ironically Jenni pushing her to try and walk may have helped Katya in the end," Isaac said, taking a look at Katya's unconscious form on the bed. "We might not have picked up on it till it was too late otherwise."

Lawshenk

Jenni looked a little worried " sorry but the Katya I read about for years she was back then for a moment or two"

Lady Jenn

"I'm saying you did the right thing," Isaac said, giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "If that had been left much longer her life would've been in serious danger."

Lawshenk

She looked at him and then at Gerri " I know it was I just sounded like a bitxh and was trying to justify it"

Gerri walked up to her and hugged her " thank you and well done getting miss stubborn to stand up it takes a lot"

Lady Jenn

"We just have to wait for her to regain consciousness," he said. "She was out for the count anyway so I don't know whether the anaesthetic wearing off would wake her up."

Lawshenk

Jenni looked at her " erm thanks I guess "

Lady Jenn

"Do either of you want a drink?" he asked. "I don't know about you but I suddenly feel quite thirsty."

Lawshenk

" maybe just some water " said Jenni

" No thanks" said Gerri " I'll wait with miss stubborn "

Lady Jenn

"I am concerned about her health," AVA said just after Isaac left the room. "Her white cell count appears more...raised than it would be normally."

Lawshenk

“ and what does that mean  Ava?”

Lady Jenn

"I am unsure," AVA replied. "I would expect higher levels if her body has been fighting an infection, but not as high as my systems are showing them as being."

Lawshenk

" so what's the worse case scenario ?"

Lady Jenn

"I am hopeful there is merely a secondary infection we hadn't been looking for," AVA replied. "Because any other option could be quite serious for her health."

Lawshenk

“ can you scan for it?”

Lady Jenn

"I need a blood sample," AVA replied. "It is the only way I can be certain of the results."

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at her “what do I do?” She worriedly asked

Lady Jenn

"There is a cabinet close to the door you entered the room through," Ava replied. "That should contain all the equipment you need to take a blood sample and test it."

Lawshenk

" ok" a Shakey Gerri said as she followed Ava's instructions

Lady Jenn

"This doesn't work by a needle so you at least don't have to find a vein," Ava said. "Place the machine close to one of her veins and the machine will do the rest."