Historical - Taboo & Forbidden

Started by VelvetSatin, July 27, 2016, 09:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I'm looking to do an Historical role play with a male writer where my character is the Mistress of someone very powerful. I'd like it to be in the 18th century either taking place in England or in France.

Perhaps in an English castle or in Versailles. Your character could be someone very important at court, not necessarily the King but someone with power that everybody respects. You're young, in your early 20's and come from a large wealthy family. You are handsome and intelligent.

You were put in an arranged marriage with a lady from another prominent wealthy family. While you play the part and consummate the marriage, you are rather unhappy and that's when my character comes into the story.

My character could be a servant or the daughter of your family's doctor or the daughter of a politician. we could work out the details.

On the outside, your marriage looks flawless. Everything seems perfect. The rigid morals of the court forbid you to separate from your wife. Behind closed doors however, my character becomes your mistress and they embark on a very taboo, scandalous, intense relationship that your character tries to keep away from the public.

I'd like to character build and have a detailed plot before we get into anything sexual. I'd like a sensual, erotic tale that depicts this forbidden relationship.

I do tend to write longer posts and hope you do as well. Send me a PM with your thoughts and ideas.