Tall or Short?

Started by darling, June 29, 2010, 02:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow Cherry

Taller than me, although that is hard to find 'cause I am pretty tall myself... long legs and all.   :-[

JerichoMyers

I always wanted a tall girl; standing on my tippy toes to kiss her would be hilarious.

Literal Chaos

I seem to have a preference for people shorter than I, probably a protective-instinct thing.  If she's smaller than me, I can protect her easier.  Though apparently, in the end, it really doesn't matter, as my current... whatever she would be classified as at this point, is a half-inch taller than I, and I don't even think about it most of the time.
Did I say irregular?  I apparently meant nonexistent.  Well, I'm back!  Newly improved with a 600% increase in stability!*
The Method of the Madness

*this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration
*six-hundred percent of zero is still zero

LadyRaine

Taller than me. I've always wanted to be able to look up at the man I'm with and tilt my head to have to kiss him. But it's hard to find a guy that's taller...

sartracker

shorter but a taller woman is just as nice!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Rozel

Have to go taller...  when you are 4'11 all you can do is go up. :P  Not to say that there is anything wrong with shorter.. but that be my prefs. ;) 

(hubby is 1 foot taller than I.) :D

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

MrDiamondBackJack

My wife fits right under my chin, which is nice.  My shortest girlfriend was a "little person" as well as a wonderful person.  That was interesting.  I have not found many women taller than my 6'2", so I am not sure how I would feel.  I suppose it would depend on her sense of humor.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Angzyn

Tall guys and girls always turn me on. But I am really short so I don't know how I would feel with a short partner.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Drabella

Well I'm 6' 1" and its really hard to find guy that are taller then me so i dated a lot of shorter guys, but luckly I married a man that was 6'4" which is great cuz I love taller men there just great. Oh and it was easy to find slinder guys that were taller then me but I'm a Chubby Chaser and my man is a nice big teddy bear to cuddle up with at night.

Cassiopeia

I'm 5'7, either my height or taller ... if they aren't TOO much taller I can put on my heels and go amazon princess on them when I get in a dom-ish mood  >:)  Weirdly enough it's more important that they're stronger than me as opposed to taller, for whatever I like knowing he can overpower me  ::)

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Drabella on September 07, 2010, 08:44:13 PM
Well I'm 6' 1" and its really hard to find guy that are taller then me so i dated a lot of shorter guys, but luckly I married a man that was 6'4" which is great cuz I love taller men there just great. Oh and it was easy to find slinder guys that were taller then me but I'm a Chubby Chaser and my man is a nice big teddy bear to cuddle up with at night.

Drabella, I am also a chubby chaser.  My wife is a full figured gal and she is a teddy bear.  I tried dating a few skinny girls, and we had fun, but my wife is physically perfect for me.  :) 

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Drabella

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 07, 2010, 09:13:47 PM
Drabella, I am also a chubby chaser.  My wife is a full figured gal and she is a teddy bear.  I tried dating a few skinny girls, and we had fun, but my wife is physically perfect for me.  :)

Its Great to have Chubby Chasers in the world cuz sometimes the heavier ppl feel that there not good enough and thats just a damn lie.. I only rescently became heavy after I had my baby, but thats what happens sometimes. But I have always enjoyed the comfort of a bigger man there's just something about them... I don't like hugging my self when I hug someone. Sorry I'm rambaling but its glad to see more chubby chasers out there.

MrDiamondBackJack

Go girl.  :)  There is nothing wrong, and a lot right, about a big and beautiful woman.  My longest relationship, other than my wife, was with a big and beautiful woman.  I call my wife my "pillow woman" and like lounging against her.  Sure, a skinny girl can be cute, but who want's to cuddle with one?

Here are two women who I find very sexy and, if I was single and had a snowball's chance in Hell, would go after:

Dawn French (God how I love her, especially as the Vicar.)

Kathy Bates (She turned me on in Misery, with is... disturbing.)

Nikki Blonsky  (She is so perky and her voice is like an angel who just drank a six pack of Coke.)

Bubbles

well,let's see.I don't consider myself a tall person,yet not to small..If you get what I mean. ^^ I don't wear high heels,snickers/regular shoes and bots.
I am 171 cm[european system]..and in USA terms as I converted that..I am like 5'55'' : )

So..I am saying for the topic: medium? Something between tall-short..but! as for my tastes..I like the guy to be a little taller than me :P makes me feel protected and cared for,more than anything else. xD
am I weird?o.O
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Drabella

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 09, 2010, 01:11:21 AM

Dawn French (God how I love her, especially as the Vicar.)

I LOve the Vicar of Dubley I watch it ever sunday night, she is one of my favorite british actress heck all actresses.

MrDiamondBackJack

Yup, she is my favorite. It is also my favorite sit com.  :)  I do not do canon characters, but that is one story that almost makes me change my mind.  :)

Spice

Prefer taller I guess, but I've dated men an inch or two shorter than my almost 5'9" and it's been fine (just limits my choice of heels).

MrDiamondBackJack

We men have such fragile egos.  The idea that a woman is taller than us, or smarter, or stronger, frightens us.  We are like rams, always ready to butt heads with another ram and scared of any ewe that might join in.

Lah

At 5'6"... I rarely meet guys taller than me. Which is sad. Is 5'6" really that tall!? I'd prefer my guy to be taller. Though if I'm with a girl I don't really care if she's taller, shorter or the same height as me. Strange how that works...