Smallville: New Begining (Tabletop rpg game, open)

Started by Miyu, August 17, 2011, 01:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

QuoteChloe Sullivan
Lillian Lawes
Oleg Fyodorov

Chloe, assuming the two know each other, is the most ideal candidate to be someone Chase acts as an older brother for, lacking any younger siblings himself. She's younger, from somewhere far away (even if that was a few years ago) and in general is a person he could be friends with (if you're interested in being quite friendly?).

Oleg's dislikes are relatively in line with Chase's, and his like of honest suggests he's someone Chase could certainly get on with. Both seem like they're right countryside boys.

As mentioned by Meikle its possible Chase & Lillian know the same people, but as she also mentioned the have rather different interests in friends. His dislike of large social groups would suggest he's probably not overtly familiar with her. 

Miyu

Yea chloe could act as a little sister of sorts if you wish. Do you have yim?

Cold Heritage

I was more vague than I wanted to be because I wasn't sure if it would be okay to be a Kryptonian, or if I'd have to do something else.

Chloe Sullivan: Oleg is attracted to her but does not have the guts to act on it.
Lillian Lawes: He does not like her and tries to keep her at arm's length - preferably further.
Chase Brannigan: Probably a casual acquaintance, someone he gets along with.
Kathleen Johnson: He does not like her and tries to keep her at arm's length - preferably further.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

meikle

Here's Lillian's map, developed through to Life-Changing Event:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1LHsWkYQx4gf40g8QRjYYOTqBjfPFo_cX5KKBRCmD-p4/edit?hl=en_US

The arrows pointing to nowhere are arrows that will link to extras/locations introduced by other players.

Lillian's parents are rich, Excel Co HQ is their corporate office in Metropolis, and Penelope Pander is an employee there that Lillian gets along with (and may be involved in poking Lillian with needles sometimes.)
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

Miyu

Remove Kathleen from there, she is a Feature not a lead

Pumpkin Seeds

I would tentatively like to throw my hat into the ring of interest.  If someone else comes along and I am blocking up a spot before I can really get things rolling then feel free to bump me out.  My work schedule is sort of up in the air so not entirely certain how fast I will be off the line here.

Miyu

Welcome Pumpkin Seeds, feel free to post the basic character sheet and how she interacts with the others as well. Welcome :)

Miyu

Muse

I'm I too late?  We've been talking about it over on Yahoo. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Miyu

Welcome, with the third guy we close this. I will accept new people a little bit later in the adventure.

Primarch

Awesome to see things are coming together, can't wait to start. I'm quite excited.

Miyu

We are now opening for two more spots in this game. PM me or post here for details :)

Altair1983

Well id love to throw my hat in for this and i do have the book. Though i have only had a read through of it once.

Miyu

Altair1983