Megaman ZX/ZXA

Started by Kaiser Maverick, July 10, 2010, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

Im interested in doing a roleplay on this.I'll have more details soon but I wanna know whose interested.

pendarious

ive looked into these......they seem interesting
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Paladin

They never seem to really work out though.

Kaiser Maverick

Yup Im debating whether or not to have set biometals or custom.Maybe a limit on who have them.

Kaiser Maverick

True but I want to have at least one good one.

Paladin

I've never heard of ZX or ZXA. Most ive played is the X series. I think it stopped getting good after that.

Kaiser Maverick

ZX and ZXA tied into the X series.The biometal represents the reploid and allows a human to gain its powers.

pendarious

ZX and ZXA were an attempt at tying the Zero and X series together i mean the Zero Series already fit the X series or at least they made it seem so but then X8 nearly completely contradicted this. of course since the X series unexpectedly ended with X8 we may never know.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kaiser Maverick

Yeah.But Im was wondering if the biometal is the memorie or actual reploids.

pendarious

well some of them seem to be memories while others seem to be actual reploids......it's really really confusing.

Kaiser Maverick

Makes by brain hurt.Im going with its the actual reploids

Kaiser Maverick

Bump more ideas coming soon.Mostly later today.

Genbu83

Rock on!

That is both a pun and interest.

Kaiser Maverick

Ok so far thats 3 interested.