Guilty or Not Guilty II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. I'm on a short house sitting stint before a longer one later in the week. When I'm house sitting I don't get any real writing done. I've been caught up for five straight days, and I'll get caught up again come Monday.

Passing it on though.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Chasing Dreams

Not guilty.  I'm at work and don't have access to my laptop.  I'm so far behind on posts that it will take more than a day to get caught  up.

The next person watches YouTube videos at least twice a week.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

LostInTheMist

Guilty. One of my subscriptions is Jelle's Marble Runs, and currently the "Marble Survival 100" is on, which is one race a day every day for 14 weeks. These races are less than five minutes, but still a full video. And I do have other subscriptions that drop videos every week in the 20-40 range, and of course, Board Game Club, which drops a video between 50-90 minutes once a week.... I watch a LOT of YouTube videos. Very few standard issue tv shows though.

TNP has at least two streaming shows they are currently watching.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

RedPhoenix

Not guilty, I'm not streaming anything at the moment!

This person down here below me is wearing a fantastic hat!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

solkar

Not guilty, though I could change that to guilty within a minute because I suppose this qualifies:

The next person owns a typewriter.

Brokk

Guilty. It's an old solid steel one from the 1930s, gathering dust in the attic.

The next person hasn't been to a movie theater in the last year.

LostInTheMist

Guilty. I used to go to a lot of movies, and there are some coming that I want to see, but the last movie I watched in theaters was... hm... Mission Impossible 6? Six years ago now? I certainly haven't been the movie theater since the pandemic began.

TNP has the Baby Shark song stuck in their head.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

RainyHigh

Not guilty, but if I think too hard about this it will be.

The next poster enjoys listening to nature sounds.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories