Interest check: The Hen Night

Started by Chrystal, December 05, 2010, 07:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

The Hen Night: (AKA The Bachelorette party)

OOC THREAD NOW OPEN

Basically this is a 99% all girl RP. The bride-to-be is thrown a hen-night by her best friend (me) and her best friend's girl-friend.

Hijinks ensue!

First of all, I would like to state that the idea I have is not for this to be a long-running story, in fact it could maybe be put in the one-shots. On the other hand, it could run and run, who can say?

The following specific characters are required:

Bride-to-be: (Lovelygirl)
Maid-of-honour: Me! (GM, party organiser, provider of the venue, the food and the entertainment).
Maid-of-honour's girl-friend: (goalt)
Bride-to-be's sister: (Amazon)
(Optional role - Designated driver: Female, straight, female player, the only one sober at the end of the party!)
Male stripper: (Writersblockade)
The Drug Dealer: (Mrsjaz)

Beyond that, the RP is open to any number of female players. Personally I have no issues with guys playing girls, but I know that some of my friends do and that they are not alone in this. I would personally rather have as many girls in the RP as possible than have a few guys all playing girls. Does that make sense?

Other players will basically be friends, relatives, friends of friends, friends of relatives, relatives of friends, gate-crashers, etc....

The general idea is that everyone is gathered at the house I and my GF share and I have conspired with BtB's sister to bring BtB to my place on some pretext. They come in, and the light is turned on and everyone yells "SURPRISE!"

We then start the music, wheel out the food and drink, the male stripper appears and struts his funky stuff...

And the party quickly degenerates into a mass orgy!

I'm sure you get the idea?

Not intending the RP to cover more than the one evening, so it should last a couple of months..... *chuckles* If things start to slow down I might introduce some party games, like sardines, squeak piggy squeak, etc...

Oh, one point about the required characters. I do not do "first come first served". I never have and I never will. If you want one of these roles, convince me! I reserve the right to choose who I want.

Especially in the case of the male stripper, I would like to know that you can RP a striptease convincingly. And believe me I know whereof I speak, because my Furcadia character, Chrystal Dark, is a stripper by profession and I have never had ANY complaints except from people who think I'm too erotic! Mostly my audience would vanish two by two... ;) So, if you wish this role, I am going to insist on an audition... basically you need to PM me with a convincing strip, that needs to be at least a full A4 page in MS word long at no more than 12 point Times New Roman! The reason for this is that you need to be able to break your act down into two-three paragraph chunks to post, so that people can respond to it!

The setting is going to be present day. Probably UK, but I don't think that really matters as all the action takes place in a single evening - possibly going into the following morning - and in a single house that I will post plans for.

This could go in ANY of the small group forums, or even in the one-shots. I would appreciate feedback from interested players as to whether you think it should be light, bon, nc or ex?

BRING A BOTTLE!

RSVP

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Writersblockade

lol! It would be hilarious if you turned this into a female version of The Hangover. I might do a try-out post for the stripper just because. The best question would be whether or not the bride-to-be had any particular fantasy to play out for the striptease.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Chrystal

OOOH, great idea!

Writers, I know your style and I know you can do great posts, but I would still like to see a sample striptease. Purely because I like to play fair.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

lovelygirl

*raises hand slowly* Chrys, can I be considered for the bride? I haven't played with you in a while and it would be fun.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Writersblockade

Oooooh! No, no, Chrystal. Don't get me wrong! I'm not expected to just get the part, but I asked about the bride character's fantasy to make a post based on that. *snickers* Don't even worry. I'll just do something and send it ^_^
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

kaz

Oh blimey how can I resist, I would love to be the girl friend of the Maid of Honour, but if thats already gone plonk me down as a friend.  I think this could be fun fun fun.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Chrystal

Lovelygirl, you may indeed be considered for the bride.

Kaz, you are going to end up as my bitch at this rate ;) (Just kidding, I know you're in love with Fifth). As yet all roles are still open, so the two of you are both first in line for the ones you requested.

I know I say I don't do "first come first served", but if it's a tie between two people wanting the same role and I like you both equally... ;)

I do generally prefer not to say to someone "Sorry, you can't have that one!"

Writers, I loved that "demo". Of course, it's up to you whether you use it or not as it stands. Me, I'd go for something a little different, and also, as I said, I would break it down to allow the girls to react to each section, and modify it according to the reactions you get... And granny, this is how you suck and egg....!

Writersblockade

Well, if you decide to use me, we can talk about what you need overall. I'm pretty sure I can change the routine, it would just be a question of what you'd want the character to come in *snickers at the unintended pun*
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Chrystal

Hell, you got the part, honey!

In fact I'll update the list.

Le Immortelle

Bride-to-be's sister! *Raises hand excitedly*

This idea sounds too good to resist! :D

lovelygirl

LOL, I am doomed with this crew! Chrys, do you want the bride out going or more on the shy side? Let me know what you envisioned.

Ons &Offs

Chrystal

Amazon, you have the role of co-conspirator! :D

Lovelygirl, I honestly have no preference. If you want to be the shy, virtuous virgin who's marrying for love, or the cheap slut who's marrying for money, or anything in between, I'm sure it will work just fine.

I would like a couple more "friends" - it's not going to be much of a party with just the four of us and the stripper.

Once I get at least two more interested, I will create an OOC and Character thread, and we can start discussing stuff like how everyone knows each other... I'm imagining there will be old school friends, work mates, etc...

On that score, I would like preferences please:

Light: Human Small Groups, Bondage: Human Small Groups, NC: Human-Freeform Small Groups or Extreme Small Groups.

I know that some people are maybe put off by the idea of extreme, while others may not be sufficiently entertained by the limits of a "light" setting.

Therefore, I would ask everyone to post, giving a preference ranking to where they would like the threads to be. 4 being best and 1 being worst.

Mine:

light, 4
Ex, 3
NC 2
Bon 1

Yes, I know that doesn't seem to make sense, but I have my reasons.

lovelygirl

Aw Chrystal, you know I have to play the virginal character, I don't have a slutty bone in my body, *cough, cough*.

Here's my ranking"

light, 4
Ex, 3
NC 1
Bon 2

I don't really see it as non con at all really, you get someone drunk enough, they'll do anything. As for EX, not sure how rowdy you wenches want to get. I know you ladies ( and gentleman), and I am in big time trouble!

Ons &Offs

Le Immortelle

Sneaky conspiring FTW :D

My preference -

Light - 4
Extreme - 3
Non-Con - 2
Bondage - 1

Chrystal

Hmmmm. I just thought of another pre-defined character....

lovelygirl

Not the mom, please Chrystal, not the mom, lol

Ons &Offs

Chrystal

BWAHAHAAAA! Oh yes I can see it now! I think that would definitely give us an extreme rating!

Nah, I was thinking the girl who turns up with the drugs!

lovelygirl

Oh dear god you are looking to corrupt my poor innocent girl! Shame on you *wags finger*.  :P >:)

Ons &Offs

Le Immortelle

Hey now, what's a good party without some drugs! :P

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

TheVillain

Thought about applying, but see you already have a stripper who does good work.

So, dude- if you don't bang at least a couple of these horny broads you really should turn in your man card.  :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Chrystal

*giggles* Well most of the "horny broads" are bi, but one is gay. That said, even this one is actually prepared to make an exception for Writers! ;)

kaz

*Falls over* Blimey Chrys.  But then there arent many like our WB ;)  Maybe only one I can think of.....:):)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Chrystal

What can I say? Some guys are really just one of the girls, as far as I'm concerned!

Writersblockade

Quote from: TheVillain on December 06, 2010, 01:31:26 PM
Thought about applying, but see you already have a stripper who does good work.

So, dude- if you don't bang at least a couple of these horny broads you really should turn in your man card.  :P

*laughs* You ain't never lie! I'm starting to think I might have bitten off more then I can chew! And that just makes me want it more.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!