Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

166   ha!  i knew that was the answer.    :D

a/a 8/21/17

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Dunnuck

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Dunnuck

Lucinda

Autumn52

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Autumn52

Brian Boru

Double Post, Xandi - no man has posted between your 2...STILL 159 from Amelia's - I am not posting a new number.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Autumn52

(page 655)

post tales
post darius
post Thufir hawat
post tales

(same page)
post Thufir Hawat
post avorae
post tales
post Drfier

So I am curious is this rule only to apply to women or men too... looking back over all the post I have found pages of almost nothing but men post

Now I am not being a hard ass here but come on guys

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Autumn52

Amelita

Xandi's right. The girls make the occasional mistake, but the guys are much worse... BUT we're all doing this for fun and so should probably shrug it off and post a number... Like:

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Brian Boru

Quote from: Xandi on August 08, 2010, 05:40:24 AM
(page 655)

post tales
post darius
post Thufir hawat
post tales

(same page)
post Thufir Hawat
post avorae
post tales
post Drfier

So I am curious is this rule only to apply to women or men too... looking back over all the post I have found pages of almost nothing but men post

Now I am not being a hard ass here but come on guys

Look - personally, I don't really care one way or the other about the rules, and you've been a harsh stickler on them before.  But LATELY, some have been making issue with every little fault, and its both guys and girls doing it.  I say just let the cheating go, as a general rule, but if its an entire page of guys or girls only, then it needs to be stopped.  But c'mon...y'all already dropped us 10 points.

Not posting another number at this time

A/As updated 2/20/11

Autumn52

Ok hugs and moving to another thread

Hugs

Amelita

*growls* You gotta stop posting non-posts in here, or I'll... oh wait... I'm doing it now... *hugs Xandi, ruffles Tales' hair*

The number is still

Brian Boru

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 08, 2010, 05:51:41 AM
Look - personally, I don't really care one way or the other about the rules, and you've been a harsh stickler on them before.  But LATELY, some have been making issue with every little fault, and its both guys and girls doing it.  I say just let the cheating go, as a general rule, but if its an entire page of guys or girls only, then it needs to be stopped.  But c'mon...y'all already dropped us 10 points.

Not posting another number at this time
Quote from: Xandi on August 08, 2010, 05:52:51 AM
Ok hugs and moving to another thread

Hugs

CRAP!  Xandi, I meant to say "and you've NOT been..."  damn I need to learn to read before posting.  Sorry babe...I was not criticizing you.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17