The Lycan in love

Started by master, January 03, 2010, 01:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

master

I had this idea for a 1 on 1 role-play and was wondering if any of you would be interested in doing it with me.  It calls for a guy and girl part and i would play the part of the guy.

The story line would be: A girl is hiking through the forest alone, I haven’t totally figured out why she’s hiking alone but she could be being chased by a group of people or something like that,  to add some sort of a story later on.  When it gets dark, the girl won’t stop because she's being chased, and she can still see because of the full moon.  Little would the girl know that the stories about were wolfs are true and a were-wolf is on the prowl tonight, He attacks her, and she tries to run away knocking herself out somehow. For some reason doesn’t kill her hr just takes her back to a cabin and turns back to a human.  It turns out he didn’t kill her because she was his soul mate The man(were wolf) didn't remember much of what happened though and is surprised to see a women next to him in his cabin. The RP would be this done more detailed and then what happens next

Sorry for the rough job of the story line i rushed through it a bit, because I’d like to do a better job of it in the RP.  Also this is is my first time making one of these so I’m not sure how it works completely.  If you have any ideas or suggestions for the RP it’d be helpful

Sinna Mystika

How old would the girl be?? Approximately. It could really help you decide exactly what she is running from.

KCourtney

Master, I would be interested in trying this with you if you have not found a partner. What if she iss a college student, hiking in the woods doing research for one of her classes. She spots a small group of guys in the woods and they are roughing up someone. She stands there watching them, horrified but unable to move. She lets out a scream as she realizes they kill the poor soul. They turn seeing her and decide they have to get rid of her as well??? Maybe something like that. So of course in her shocked state she just runs not paying any attention to the trail. She gets lost, time goes by but she keeps running.

If interested please let me know! Either way nice to meet you!

Chizu

that is actually a really cool story plot i hope maybe when you find the girl your looking for i could read what happens. i love a good love story.

master

Quote from: KCourtney on January 03, 2010, 03:38:12 PM
Master, I would be interested in trying this with you if you have not found a partner. What if she iss a college student, hiking in the woods doing research for one of her classes. She spots a small group of guys in the woods and they are roughing up someone. She stands there watching them, horrified but unable to move. She lets out a scream as she realizes they kill the poor soul. They turn seeing her and decide they have to get rid of her as well??? Maybe something like that. So of course in her shocked state she just runs not paying any attention to the trail. She gets lost, time goes by but she keeps running.

If interested please let me know! Either way nice to meet you!

That sounds great.  I'd be thrilled to do this rp with you, is their anything else we need to work out for it or is it ready to go?

KCourtney

Master, I think that pretty much covers it, we can go into detail more about who our characters descriptions as we go along. Would you like me to start it out, or would you prefer to? I am excited I think this will be a good story.

master

You probably should since it starts with you running away. This is exciting!

KCourtney

Ok sounds great, look for my post in the rp thread. :)

master

okay would you mind jsut posting the url to it here so if anyone sees this and wants to read it they can.

master