what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Work uniform :( 

Security

Bliss

Oooh, uniform; details are now required! :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Duncan

Gray shirt with a certain work logo stitched on white t-shirt under that and black slacks, socks, and boots.

Beatrice Black

Girl clothes! ;D

Specifically a white long-sleeve blouse, brown lined knee-length A-line skirt, white bra and panties, black hold-ups and pumps.
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

LadySky

Sighs.....I am in my usual "deep in thought" clothing.

Giant Winnie the Pooh sweatshirt and footie socks & my superman panties.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Avis habilis

Navy Land's End pants, tartan L.L. Bean shirt, brown leather shoes from Goodwill ($6!), a leather belt from a leatherworker in a midcoast Maine town, glasses that probably should be wider considering how fat my head is, & a pentacle.

Greg MD

I've been waiting for the chance to answer this the way I planned.

A huge grin.

freeBadger

Black long sleeved polo shirt, tan trousers, boxers, and flip-flops.

Onica

My favorite cut offs and a white cami.

Nimmy

Blue jeans, purple t-shirt and a pink "Navy" sweatshirt. Barefoot and enjoying the fuzzy carpet.

Serephino

I'm wearing my amethyst around my neck.

Dreamweaver

black levis..  Eagles North American Tour 2002 concert t-shirt.  boxer briefs, ankle socks and my beat up moccasins.

LadySky

Batman Forever Boxers, Extra Large Return of the Jedi T-Shit, Winnie the Pooh socks....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Bliss

Brown sleeveless scoop neck emoper waist eyelet shirt with matching lining, black upper knee length pencil skirt, slight platform sandles of a small wood ring atop my foot with three tapered leather straps with contrast stitching coming off each side. Silver eternity collar. Hair still damp in a smooth bun at the nape of my neck.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Bliss on June 04, 2009, 07:32:42 AM
Brown sleeveless scoop neck emoper waist eyelet shirt with matching lining, black upper knee length pencil skirt, slight platform sandles of a small wood ring atop my foot with three tapered leather straps with contrast stitching coming off each side. Silver eternity collar. Hair still damp in a smooth bun at the nape of my neck.

first of *drool* oh my allah ><
and DAMN!
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Bloody Paramour

Green Kermit the frog shirt that says "its a green world after all" teal bikini panties and a white lace bra.
ah for staying half dressed in summer.

Bliss

Quote from: BloodRoses on June 04, 2009, 04:26:39 PM
first of *drool* oh my allah ><
and DAMN!

*giggle* and now add a HUGE grin to my abovementioned description of what I'm wearing!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

leelan

My dark jeans, blue panties, white cotton bra, white tank top, a white tee over it thats kind of see through.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Bliss on June 04, 2009, 07:30:38 PM
*giggle* and now add a HUGE grin to my abovementioned description of what I'm wearing!

*laughing* i take it that improved your mood!
fantastic!

LadySky

My 80s Poison TShirt and a grin >:)

kitten

red panties and blue tshirt
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Bloody Paramour

Brown and teal v-neck dress (cleavage ^^) no socks or shoes

Bliss

Thin dark green long-sleeve shell over a pink scoopneck/keyholed tank top, tan wideleg trousers and red patent pointed-toe kitten heels. Hair is dragged back in a knot. Silver eternity collar. Pulling the Black-framed glasses today, too tired/stressed to deal with contacts.

Yeah, you read that right - I'm wearing dark green with pink stripes and red shoes. And I'm making it WORK.

Edited to fix a typo. Red = / = read!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Bliss on June 05, 2009, 09:45:00 AM
Thin dark green long-sleeve shell over a pink scoopneck/keyholed tank top, tan wideleg trousers and red patent pointed-toe kitten heels. Hair is dragged back in a knot. Silver eternity collar. Pulling the Black-framed glasses today, too tired/stressed to deal with contacts.

Yeah, you red that right - I'm wearing dark green with pink stripes and red shoes. And I'm making it WORK.

Sounds like it ^^ *Catcalls*

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on June 05, 2009, 09:45:00 AM
Yeah, you read that right - I'm wearing dark green with pink stripes and red shoes. And I'm making it WORK.

<3 IT!

Slate grey, wide leg trousers with a tunic top that's trimmed in black stretchy cotton at the bottom, cuffs and the scoop neckline.  The body of the tunic is an almost sheer, gauzy material that's printed in an intricate pattern of florals and filigrees in grey and white with splashes of pink and purple.  It just became my new favorite shirt I think. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule