Lost at Sea - A family Incest Story Still looking for youngest child!

Started by Blinkin, April 18, 2015, 08:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etherealgirl

Blinkin

I would rather keep it siblings. If required, I'll go the twins route but I really want to avoid characters coupling up too quickly and twins almost always couple up from before the outset.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Thais

I am working on it. I am terrible in physical description, but will do my best
What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077

Etherealgirl

Blinkin

Patience, patience. It's been less than 24 hours since I asked for Tyler's bio. He's contacted me and I'll set up the OOC thread this weekend. I'm still not without hope that we might get one more son.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Etherealgirl

Blinkin

No worries. I don't want to lose anyone either. As I said, I'll open an OOC thread this weekend and once we have things sorted out, I'll go to the IC thread.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

The Vitals

Name: Tyler "Ty" Chase Stevens
Played By: Thais
Family Position: 2nd child, oldest son
Sex: Male

The Physical

Physical Description:

Tyler is a strong young man in the start of the twenties. He's 6'4 and is athletic build, his muscular body is 6ft4in and 196 lbs. Tyler has inherited his fathers dark brown eyes and added a playful glow within. If eyes ever was to be the window to the soul, Tyler would be the perfect example. He keeps his dark brown hair in a short, shaggy style. He likes to have a little facial hair and shaves twice a week.

Distinguishing Marks: Tyler has a tribalstyle dragon tattooed on the inside of left ankle

Attributes: Penis Size:
Erect lengths  7.5 inches
Erect circumference  5.7 inches

The Mental

Personality: It is important to Tyler to protect himself (to be in control of his own life and destiny). He refuses to play by the rules and isn't scared to cross the line of conformity. Tyler enjoy taking on challenges as well as giving others opportunities that challenge him. He has enormous willpower and vitality, and he feel most alive when he is exercising these capacities in the world. He uses his abundant energy to effect changes in his environment—to “leave his mark" on it.

Tyler enjoys adventuresports/extremesport and wildlife, being able to conquer the nature.
When interacting with people in a joined project and they are on a roll.
Driving in his car.
To be there for family and closest friends
Having a beer in a relaxed moment.

Dislikes:
A sore loser, tend to road-rage, to0 much emotional stuff, people talking at the movies and yardwork

The Story

Background: Being the second child, Tyler sets pride in being the oldest son.  At the tender age of eight, a huge horse ran away with him. When an adult caught the horse, he resolutely dismounted without a tear. This incident taught Tyler that innerpower was what saved him and he has used this learned lesson ever since. At school he was bright, did well, but tended to give orders to others and to evaluate their work in a rather rude fashion. At a time he wanted to play basketball, had the dream of becoming the captain of the team, but lacked the athletics skills to master basketball and had to endure that another player became captain. Tyler was not fond of teamgames if he wasn't sure he was the best in playing. Finishing highschool with a fine academic result, Tyler went to college with the intention to learn how master his own firm. Oddly he met a girl there who studied computersciences and they hooked up. She stood for the programming and he was to create the firm. They later became a couple and Tyler would like to be engaged with her.

Sexual Experience: Tyler is straight,  have had girlfriends and are currently seeing a girl whom he intend to propose to.

Kinks/Fetishes: Being in charge

Off’s! He has not yet found limits, but has not sought them on purpose. Tyler has an idea that he knows what he likes and dislikes, without actually name it.

Player's On’s and Off’s link:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102974.msg4469869#msg4469869

Misc.: Tyler hates when  people hugs him, if they are not close family or close friends

Subject to be edited
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you

Doomsday

Sweet, Tyler looks great. Can't wait to get this thing started!

Thais

Quote from: Doomsday on April 26, 2015, 04:47:45 PM
Sweet, Tyler looks great. Can't wait to get this thing started!

Thank you for your kind words,  I really appreciate them   :-)

I can't wait either, parked in neutral, wanna get rolling

Blinkin

Good morning all.

I wish to apologize for not getting the OOC thread up yet. As so often happens, RL gets in the way and every time I sat down to do it, something happened to draw me away for a few hours. I will try to get it up in the next day or so.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

SlipperySue

No problem Blinkin, real life has the habit of doing that, but there is nothing that can be done about it.  When it's up it's up!

Blinkin

The OOC is up. I apologize for the delays.

It is located at:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228375.0

I would like everyone to post their character bio's before general posting begins, so the first 5 post should be characters.

Thank you for your patience.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

SlipperySue

Uebelator

SlipperySue

Thais

No one like to play the little brother?

SlipperySue

No we have a lovely little sister, when Daddy has his sheet up we should be ready to roll.

Uebelator

Okay, I posted my sheet sweethearts. :)

Oh... and could I ask for a favour? Could you leave the "Incest" word out of the IC-threadnames? I'm posting from work during weekdays and it's not exactly a safe for work word.

SlipperySue

Very good point, fully support that.  We all know what it is and where to find it.

Blinkin

The OOC thread is now open to general chatter, so lets move everything over there. We'll talk out how ya'll want to begin and get things moving.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.