E's own Mini City!

Started by Jeramiahh, January 15, 2008, 02:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeramiahh

Found this little gem of a game through another forum; long and short of it, players click the links to help certain parts of the city grow, over time. Not really much interactivity, but it's a neat little gem, certainly.

At first, there's only one link, to increase the population, but as it grows larger, more options, and more links, become available, allowing the city to grow in new ways! I'll keep this first post updated, as new links are added.

Here's the first, for increasing Elliquiy City's population: http://elliquiy.myminicity.com/

Second link added, for industry: http://elliquiy.myminicity.com/ind
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Swedish Steel

I must admit I don't really understand what I'm supposed to be doing. :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Brandon

Same here Swedish but it sounds like a cool idea
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Jeramiahh

Yeah... there's not any much interactivity... as we get more people involved, and the population expands, you can direct its growth in different ways by clicking different links that'll become available, improving industry, transportation, security, etc.

It's a long term type thing, y'know?
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Bliss

I've done my part to add to the city's population!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Amberghylles

Stevej101

"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Cherri Tart

i think i did too.. i just have to visit the page?  or do i have to do something else?  *is confused*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Bloody hell....don't know what happened there, but strangely and I went on and that site completely buggered up our PC's....

We have both had to retsart twice and there are little bits and pieces missing...off to do an anti virus and stuff...later guys....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cjac

Interesting.   I wondered what Vekseid was talking about..
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Bliss

Had no problem with it yesterday, or when I've gone there for my own city... but today everything went blurf!

*eyes the minicity site with marked suspicion*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

*nods*

We're pretty well covered for everything here, nothing's got through for a very long time (*touches wood*), but we deffinitely experienced 'something'.

After doing anti spyware/virus/crap cleaner and fixits, the only change is that my desk top icons have been moved around.
However, I certainly won't be going on there again....

Jeramiahh

Erk! I promise, I wouldn't knowingly post something virus-laden... I found it on another forum, with hundreds of visits, and no reports of anything malicious!

Cjac

I have been there several times with no issues...
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Elvi

Quote from: Jeramiahh on January 16, 2008, 11:42:15 PM
Erk! I promise, I wouldn't knowingly post something virus-laden... I found it on another forum, with hundreds of visits, and no reports of anything malicious!

Certainly not saying that you did Jeremiah, as uou can see, some have had problems while others haven't....*smiles*

Cjac

I may have spoken to soon...  I seem to have a serious slow down here.  It may just be that I need to do a cleaning.  I ran all my cleaners and virus scanners, no problems were found.  Will wait to see and then go  back in there to test the situation.

Jeramiahh

Enough people have been added to this tiny community, we can now improve the city's industry!

http://elliquiy.myminicity.com/ind

Vekseid