Avenger's Seeker thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, October 30, 2011, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

I am looking to form an alternate timeline  of Marvel  Comic's  Avengers

The current roster chosen from the following Marvel superheroes.

Luke Cage - Available
Captain America - Available
Amadeus Choi - Available
Ironman - Available
Jocasta - Elven Sex Goddess
Mockingbird - Available
Ms Marvel - Available
Quicksilver - Available
Hawkeye -  Available
Spider-Woman - Available
Spiderman - Available
Stature - Available
Thor - Available
Vision - Available
Giant-Man - Available
Wolverine - Available

The game will either be free form or use a modify home brew system.   Based on the Marvel wiki universe fan votes (red) power levels for the following categories.  Intelligence,  Strength,  Speed,  Durability,  Energy Projection,  Fighting Skills.  Further explanation how system will work in game will be forthcoming.   

The base of operations will be Avenger's mansion 890 Fifth Avenue, Manhattan, New York .

I will start out the initial story arc of the Avengers.   However, I am looking for individuals that are willing to take a turn at providing ongoing chapters in the role play of this alternate timeline of Avengers.

So I am not looking to also create a alternate counter villain group.  Yet each person that takes a turn in providing a plot and villain story arc will control that villain for the length of the story arc.

Character sheet
Character Name:
Secret Identity:  (If character has been representative by more then one individual, select one.)
Player:

Picture - Costume
Picture - Secret Identity if applicable

Sexual Orientation:

Powers:  (If hero/heroine has different incarnations with varying power levels, select one.)

Marvel wiki fan vote  power level ratings:  Intelligence,  Strength,  Speed,  Durability, Energy Projection & Fighting skill.

Brief Bio: