News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Melrose Place RECRUITING!

Started by LadySky, November 15, 2009, 06:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Adrian Wesley
Vitals: 5'11", 150 lbs, blonde hair, with light brown eyes
Apartment #: 8

Bio:Adrian is the son of a very powerful, and very rich business family on the east coast. He doesn't talk about this much, but his coming out was met with more than a little family shame, as they were one of a few families viewed as very conservative. As such, he was basically told he could do whatever he liked, as long as he did it, far, far away. The original idea had been to have him leave for europe for a long time, until at least, everyone forgot he existed. However, instead, he decided to move out to LA.

His personal aspirations are as a fashion designer, though, he is more of a small-timer in that arena, having a few supporters. His designs are mostly in the realm of wearable fashion, made out of everyday garments. He usually wears most of his own designs, but rarely, if ever, participates in a real show. His family supports him, though only to keep him where he is. He's happy, with his boyfriend Adam, though he's considerably more laid back, he is supportive of Adam in his dreams.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

OMG! We have all the profiles! I will get the threads made soon and put the links here!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Winterborn

Damn you, Torrrch! That picture would've been perfect for my character...

Now I have to check that site for more suitable materials. *steels himself and takes the plunge*

LadySky

I am gonna go ahead and post your profile as is Ferrus, I will just switch out pictures if you find another one you like better!

Torch

Quote from: Ferrus on November 18, 2009, 06:16:28 PM
Damn you, Torrrch! That picture would've been perfect for my character...

Now I have to check that site for more suitable materials. *steels himself and takes the plunge*

Sorry, hon!  :D

This site always has a good selection of hawt manflesh:

http://www.ohlalagallery.com/models/
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

LadySky

Haibane

Yay!

Oh, and Asis is gonna pay Frank any and all money necessary to get an illegal camera installed in Adam and Adrian's bedroom. Rawr.

EDIT: Whoa. Nice link Torch, thanks. *bookmarks*

LadySky

Haibane

OMG! Great styling and layout in the characters thread LS, your talents are wasted on whatever it is you do in the daytime!

Nice set up for the main game thread too. I'm impressed.

Since people work, go out, come home, blah-blah, had you thought about what day of the week and time of day we should start? It would be a bit odd if someone posted up waking in bed on a weekend morning while someone else was coming home from work in the evening. Or do these sorts of things not matter much?

LadySky

Actually it would make sense for us to begin the game on a specific day and at a certain time.

How about......Monday morning, 10am?

Haibane

Any day and time is fine, I have no preference at all, I just thought it would help us if we were all on the same clock and calendar, so yeah, 10:00 on Monday is good for me.

Gravik

LadySky

*bangs head on desk* OOPs!  :o

Of course there is still room! Go ahead and take apartment ten my friend!

*goes to add Apartment Ten to thread*

Gravik

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 18, 2009, 07:45:53 PM
Actually it would make sense for us to begin the game on a specific day and at a certain time.

How about......Monday morning, 10am?

That's fine with me!

Torch

Quote from: Haibane on November 18, 2009, 07:29:36 PM
Yay!

Oh, and Asis is gonna pay Frank any and all money necessary to get an illegal camera installed in Adam and Adrian's bedroom. Rawr.

*snickers*

QuoteEDIT: Whoa. Nice link Torch, thanks. *bookmarks*

Most welcome. I've got dozens of them, LOL!  :D
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

On's and Off's

Gravik

Name: John Cooper
Vitals: 6'1. 220 pounds. Short brown hair. Hazel green eyes.
Occupation: Former Army Ranger, currently manager of a Gold's Gym
Apartment: # 8

John Cooper grew up in the small Colorado town of Boulder. He had an older brother, as well a younger sister whom he had had relations with when he was in high school. Thankfully no one had found out though. John had played varsity football all through high school, and the linebacker had even landed his high school two state championships.

John had always been a ladies man. He'd slept around quite a bit through high school and never really got into any serious relationships. That could wait till later in life. He was also quite the partier, like most high school kids in Boulder are. He could party every weekend if he wanted to, but he also liked to stay somewhat devoted to school. He made sure to get good grades. All A's. He was never in all advanced classes, but that didn't matter.

Right after high school, he enlisted in the Army, and soon after boot camp, he was sent overseas to fight in Iraq, where he earned his way into the Army Rangers. He spent two years in the army, then returned home to finally go to college, since he now had enough money. He attended the University of Washington and earned a Masters in Exercise Physiology, and a bachelors in Business.

There had been an opening at an apartment complex called Melrose, which had offered a good monthly price. John had jumped at that idea, and soon moved in. He was one of the newer ones there, having only been there for about a two weeks.

LadySky

He had an older brother and a younger sister, whom he had had relations with when he was in high school. OH MY! *fans self*

Nice profile! I will get it posted now!

Torch

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 18, 2009, 08:24:01 PM
He had an older brother and a younger sister, whom he had had relations with when he was in high school. OH MY! *fans self*

Nice profile! I will get it posted now!

That sentence reads like the character had sex with both of them. If that's the case, then Woot! If not, a little editing might be in order.  :D

On's and Off's

Gravik

Haibane

LadySky

Hey everone! We have an opening for a lesbian female character. The game of Melrose Place is just in the early stages and can welcome a new character easily!

Currently Angel Fire is our only lesbian female and would love to have a partner! If your interested in joining Melrose Place please leave a message here or feel free to PM me! Check out the profiles, links below, and the basic storyline! If it looks like something you would enjoy join us!

Profile & OOC thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=53111.0

Main Game Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=53113.0

The basics~ Angel Fire plays a character called Noemi. She was living with a girlfriend named Asis who is going to move out. Angel Fire will be making this post later tonight. Therefore she will be a single gal again in need of a roomate and some comfort! I suggest getting together with Angel Fire about any ideas you might have for this storyline!

LadySky

A story about an apartment complex, no children allowed, and all the different residents! All the drama and humor that surrounds the various personalities of people living in one swanky complex located in Los Angeles, California.

Check out the OOC/Profile thread to see who the current residence are!

If you would like to read up on the stories currently running check out the Main Game thread.

Any who would like to join Melrose Place are encouraged and welcome! PM me with your character profile and we will get you moved in! Currently seeking couples, single characters, good guys and bad guys!

Gravik

Don't be afraid people. We don't bite. :p