Pokemon: Black Paradise Ascension (Seeking Dragonmaster Lance and Ash!)

Started by SammyGirl, September 17, 2011, 11:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyGirl

Note to everyone: I'll be changing the rules about levels soon. Annd, I prefer if you ask your questions about registering in this thread rather than messaging me, if only to avoid spamming up my email inbox and so that everyone else can see the questions that were already asked.

I'm planning on putting the questions that I was asked via pm in the FAQ so that people can read them.

pendarious

sorry it's late...I fell asleep before I could submit this yestarday

Character Name: Renna
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks:  she likes taking Anal, she has a bit of a foot fetish, she’ll do oral, and she’s fairly open minded and is willing try things though she’s quick to mention when she doesn’t like something.
Skills/Occupation:  actress. Her skills include the use of a sword, hand to hand martial arts, cooking, sewing, forging and maintenance of swords,and knives, hunting, fishing, swimming, acting, and is able to communicate with pokemon (this takes time as she can only understand pokemon under her control)
Physical Description/Image:
Alliance: society (borderline darkness)
Pokemon Team:  Agron, Swampert, Mightyena, Milotic, Gardevoir, Flygon

Personality: she genuinely loves pokemon, she seems kind and gentle when it comes to her fans and  pokemon , In reality she is sly, cunning, somewhat sarcastic, can be manipulative when it works to her advantage, She is loyal to anyone she considers a friend.

Bio:
Renna was born in the small town of Little Root in Hoenn. From the ages of 5-10 she spent her afternoons watching T.V. and playing with her parents pokemon. At 10 years old she started her pokemon journey. Her first pokemon was a mudkip. She spent many long hours capturing and training pokemon. In fact almost 3 months had passed before she got her first badge. While in Rustboro city she was playing with her pokemon and as it happened she was noticed by one of her favorite actors.  He invited her to join them for some practice of course she accepted and was accepted into their acting troupe.
It was agreed that she would return to the troupe after she had collected all 8 of her badges. Once this was done she returned to the troupe to continue her acting career. While with this group she learned a variety of skills. She became quite popular but never let her fame get the better of her. She stars in a lot of movies and T.V. shows that revolve around pokemon and are generally of the fantasy genere.
On her 18th birthday she decided to take a vacation to Kanto. Her first scheduled stop would be Vermillion city. The port town that was home to the thunder gym under the leadership of Lieutenant Serge. She planned to travel through the famous Diglettes cave up to Viridian City from there.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SammyGirl

Quote from: pendarious on September 22, 2011, 10:57:30 AM
sorry it's late...I fell asleep before I could submit this yestarday

Character Name: Renna
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks:  she likes taking Anal, she has a bit of a foot fetish, she’ll do oral, and she’s fairly open minded and is willing try things though she’s quick to mention when she doesn’t like something.
Skills/Occupation:  actress. Her skills include the use of a sword, hand to hand martial arts, cooking, sewing, forging and maintenance of swords,and knives, hunting, fishing, swimming, acting, and is able to communicate with pokemon (this takes time as she can only understand pokemon under her control)
Alliance: society (borderline darkness)
Pokemon Team:  Agron, Swampert, Mightyena, Milotic, Gardevoir, Flygon

Personality: she genuinely loves pokemon, she seems kind and gentle when it comes to her fans and  pokemon , In reality she is sly, cunning, somewhat sarcastic, can be manipulative when it works to her advantage, She is loyal to anyone she considers a friend.

Bio:
Renna was born in the small town of Little Root in Hoenn. From the ages of 5-10 she spent her afternoons watching T.V. and playing with her parents pokemon. At 10 years old she started her pokemon journey. Her first pokemon was a mudkip. She spent many long hours capturing and training pokemon. In fact almost 3 months had passed before she got her first badge. While in Rustboro city she was playing with her pokemon and as it happened she was noticed by one of her favorite actors.  He invited her to join them for some practice of course she accepted and was accepted into their acting troupe.
It was agreed that she would return to the troupe after she had collected all 8 of her badges. Once this was done she returned to the troupe to continue her acting career. While with this group she learned a variety of skills. She became quite popular but never let her fame get the better of her. She stars in a lot of movies and T.V. shows that revolve around pokemon and are generally of the fantasy genere.
On her 18th birthday she decided to take a vacation to Kanto. Her first scheduled stop would be Vermillion city. The port town that was home to the thunder gym under the leadership of Lieutenant Serge. She planned to travel through the famous Diglettes cave up to Viridian City from there.

Approved x3

I'm really excited by the unique story that you came up with for your character. Having an actress in the group will add a splash of color and variety, and a brand new twist on things. I'm sure everyone will love her.

pendarious

lol Thanks. I try to make characters interesting.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Karasu

Oh that's ntohign Check this cute little guy out!

Character Name: Zeema
Species: Zorua (shiny)
Type: Dark
Sexual Preference: He's a curious little guy so anything goes.
Kinks: Same as my human girly.
Experience: Little
Ability: illusion

Alliance: He doesn/'t really have an alliance, but he isn't too friendly with most people since the dissapearence of his Meema.

Personality: Prankster, Curious. This master of Illusions will gladly play pranks on anyone and anything he can. By doing this of course he lands himself usually in all kinds of trouble, but always Meema was there to bail him out, now with Meema missing Zeema is more lonely than anything.

Bio: Meema and Zeema, a Zoroark and Zorua. Inseperable masters of illusion.

Zeema was a little prankster, always had been, when he had hatched from his egg, the Zorua found himself alone, wandering around until he met Meema when he tried to steal her food for his own. The Zoroark took pity on the baby and actually took him for her own, raising the youngling until she vanished when he reached level 20.

After her dissapearence the Zorua took off on his own, setting ou to find his Meema, and hurt the ones that did it, or utterly destroy them. While he has little experience with humans, one look can have him somewhat mimicking the other. The onyl way to tell is if one is able to find his tail which is always seen or hidden beneath clothing when he becomes a human. As a pokemon this is not so but if one pulls hsi tail he tends to revert to normal form or if he is hit just once.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

SammyGirl

Quote from: Karasu on September 22, 2011, 12:44:09 PM
Oh that's ntohign Check this cute little guy out!

Character Name: Zeema
Species: Zorua (shiny)
Type: Dark
Sexual Preference: He's a curious little guy so anything goes.
Kinks: Same as my human girly.
Experience: Little
Ability: illusion

Alliance: He doesn/'t really have an alliance, but he isn't too friendly with most people since the dissapearence of his Meema.

Personality: Prankster, Curious. This master of Illusions will gladly play pranks on anyone and anything he can. By doing this of course he lands himself usually in all kinds of trouble, but always Meema was there to bail him out, now with Meema missing Zeema is more lonely than anything.

Bio: Meema and Zeema, a Zoroark and Zorua. Inseperable masters of illusion.

Zeema was a little prankster, always had been, when he had hatched from his egg, the Zorua found himself alone, wandering around until he met Meema when he tried to steal her food for his own. The Zoroark took pity on the baby and actually took him for her own, raising the youngling until she vanished when he reached level 20.

After her dissapearence the Zorua took off on his own, setting ou to find his Meema, and hurt the ones that did it, or utterly destroy them. While he has little experience with humans, one look can have him somewhat mimicking the other. The onyl way to tell is if one is able to find his tail which is always seen or hidden beneath clothing when he becomes a human. As a pokemon this is not so but if one pulls hsi tail he tends to revert to normal form or if he is hit just once.

Approved

SammyGirl

Okay all, I made some updates. I'm listing them below so that everyone can be aware of what was done and where to find the changes:

1. Added a short list to the front page of this thread, seeking applicants to play as Gary Oak and/or Lance the Dragon Master.

2. Added a question and answer to the FAQ on this thread.

3. Changed the rules regarding levels for the RP. To summarize them: People will determine their monster's strength freely, based only on the experiences their monster has. In the battle client, all levels will be set to 100 so that the competition lies in strategy alone.

Karasu

SammyGirl

Alright, cool. I can't do anything with him just yet, but I'm sure you'll be able to get him somewhere where he needs to be. His opening post is good.

Angzyn

Hey Sammy, just a heads up I don't really post on weekends. So feel free to kind of move Mewtwo around as you see fit to keep the RP going. (Weekends=Family Time)
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

SammyGirl

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be moving Charity and Mewtwo to the next day.

SammyGirl

Unfortunately, TheHangedMan has decided to quit the RP. I'm disappointed that he quit it immediately without getting to a place where his character could simply walk out, because now it's my responsibility to somehow remove or dispose of his character. I want to take this opportunity to remind you all that if you do need to quit, I understand, but please inform me ahead of time and please, please PLEASE get your character to a place where we can move on from them.

Don't leave us hanging in the middle of a conversation or a plot. I'm sorry but that's just rude.

I understand that extenuating circumstances in RL do require people to quit RPing, and that is not at all what I have a problem with.

My problem is when people drop an RP like a hot potato, leaving their characters in permanent limbo and all characters that they were interacting with in the same position. If you have to leave, I ask again, PLEASE get your character to a point in the plot where they are not interacting with another character. Have them recieve some sort of emergency phone call and they have to leave. Have them walk away never to return, have them die even. But don't abandon the rp without finalizing your character's disappearance.

Thank you.

Karasu

pendarious

Crythan

I know its a bit late but I was wondering if the spot to play Lance was still open? If not, I can play an original character. I haven't done a pokemon role play before but I have broad knowledge on the subject  ;D.

SammyGirl

Quote from: Crythan on October 04, 2011, 04:25:30 PM
I know its a bit late but I was wondering if the spot to play Lance was still open? If not, I can play an original character. I haven't done a pokemon role play before but I have broad knowledge on the subject  ;D.

Lance is absolutely available. I'm PMing you to discuss the details of the character x3

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

SammyGirl

Congratz!

And by the way everyone, I am still planning on making that rp music playlist, but for the moment I want to invite all of you who have already made characters or who are planning to make new characters to give any of your characters a theme song that may be added to the list when it goes up. If you come up with a theme song, post it and a youtube link here for me.

Karasu

poke poke. Sammmy.. I got nothing to really reply to. Also Angzyn you gonan psot at all?

SammyGirl

This really isn't the thread to poke people in. Try the ooc thread that i put up for the rp. This one is mainly for questions about character design and for registering. As well as for me to add little things here and there.

Also, if you want people to reply, you need to be sure to give them something to work with. Your posts are really short and don't contain much information. A lot pf people might not know what to do in response. Just some friendly advice.

Karasu

sorries Sammy, I think it's because i ahvent been feeling my best  lately ><

Savant of the Wastes

Hey there, I really like the effort you've put into writing up a backstory for this RP. It all really sounds very interesting. If you've still got room for one more in here, I'd really like to join.

Could you tell me if there is any sort of character you still need? I have no problem writing up an OC character, or, if the first post is still accurate., playing as Gary Oak. I've got ideas either way, and have interesting play ideas either way.

Karasu

For the record, I'm looking for a trainer for my Zorua, Zeema, to give him someone to take his mind off Meema, his missing elder sibling.

Savant of the Wastes

That sounds like it'll be fun. You want this trainer to capture him? I wouldn't mind dreaming up an original character for that.

Karasu

he is a wild pokemon right now XD So yes a trainer can capture him ^^