Slasher style game - looking for 5-6 female characters

Started by RedEve, May 17, 2015, 09:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Damn. Sorry to see you go. :(

And we are back to needing two more players to start this up.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Alias

tehe, I went to some friends on E, and asked to see if any of them would like to come and feature as an NPC. ... turns out...I think I MIGHT bring along one or two more players.

Doomsday

I may be interested in filling one of the female roles, if you all wouldn't mind another male writing as a woman. Otherwise I'll wait in the wings until Alias summons me as an NPC  O:)

RedEve

RedEve

With the approval of Doomsday's character, we need at least one more (and preferably two more) characters. :)

RedEve

Okay, I have the minimum required amount of characters to start this off (5) but I would like one more, if at all possible.

Ron Don Volante

I'm extremely interested in making a character that would get a little freaky deaky with at least one of the other girls! I'll be sending you a sheet in a bit RE.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Loves

This looks like the type of game I've been jonesing for.  Are you still looking for another girl?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Strangefate

Quote from: Loves on June 01, 2015, 07:57:16 AM
This looks like the type of game I've been jonesing for.  Are you still looking for another girl?

*waves to Loves*  Hopefully there’s room for one more!  :-)

Really an extra player or two wouldn’t hurt IMO as there are always a few people who drop in E games.   
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Loves

Quote from: Strangefate on June 01, 2015, 09:43:03 PM

*waves to Loves*  Hopefully there’s room for one more!  :-)

Really an extra player or two wouldn’t hurt IMO as there are always a few people who drop in E games.   

*waves back and offers a big grin*

Howdy! 

I hope you're right and there is room for more :)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

RedEve

Hey Loves!

I would like to limit the game to six characters for now, but I will put you on my list should any players drop out.  :-)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

chicklady

Hi Guys!

Add me to the list of replaements too (meant to be in the first wave..durn real life!)