Obito Uchiha's Ideals

Started by Obito Uchiha, October 31, 2010, 09:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obito Uchiha

I'm Strongly into Submission and being made forced into situations and have been looking for a strong ACTIVE person to take the role of the dominate. I do have a few going which I would be happy to give links to if you would like to request them. One in particular I enjoyed so far but haven't gotten anything back from for a couple days and I'm going crazy with boredom.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86982.0

That's the link to my Slave thread where it has a couple ideas, but I am always up for discussion on how the role play should be done. I'm not looking for a semi type of slave role play either, I want it to be continuously dominate the entire way through.

Some of my other stuff I won't mind doing are regularly simple pairings.

Student x Teacher
Brother x Brother
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Maid x Master
Classmate x Classmate
Stranger x Stranger

I'll try almost anything though in my experience i tend to stay away from Fandoms and Supernatural stuff so if it's going to be brought up make sure they are both human and not like werewolf stuff. My only exception would be if you were transforming the slave into an appearance of an animal.
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread