The Lost Wood (f for m/f/whatever, NC/violence/vore/etc.)

Started by Teo Torriatte, February 02, 2013, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

On the edges of consciousness, where no sane human dares to dwell, is the Lost Wood. It could be the shadowy recesses in the darkest, deepest portion of a South American rain forest in the modern, 'real' world. Or it could be found in a more fantastical setting, on the edge of explored territory, that place your mother told you never to go, for those who do have never been seen again.

Wherever it is, wherever you came from, you have been looking for your sister/girlfriend/wife, and the trail has unfortunately led you to that heart of darkness, to the Lost Wood. You know shouldn't enter, you FEEL that you shouldn't enter, but she is in there and you must rescue her. So in you go, losing yourself in what seems to be an almost alien landscape, although eerily similar in enough facets to prove even more unsettling. You find the one you seek in much the same way- it is her, but she has... changed. And she is hungry for you in so many ways...

I am looking for someone who would be willing to delve into the extreme of the extreme. Violence, vore, toilet, all kinds of NC, pretty much everything would be on the table. This doesn't mean your character is going to die in the first encounter, or maybe even die at all... one of the first things he or she would notice is a hallucinogenic effect that seems to pervade the Wood. Some of what goes on is just in your head or maybe just warped somehow, but which parts? What is real and what isn't? That is not a question we need to answer any time soon if at all, perhaps it is better left unknown.

PM me if interested, and the story would likely take place over PM as well, or some other private medium such as Google Docs... as it took me an incredible amount of courage to even post this ad as it is.

Teo Torriatte