Sex Squad: Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Started by quozax, August 03, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

Sex Squad:  Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Possible NSFW description and image: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Faster than a two-pump chump, More powerful than a raging erection.  Able to leap tall buildings with a single orgasmic burst...  They are The Sex Squad!

Is your character's cock registered as a deadly weapon?  Or are their breasts used like battle batons?  Or do they have to get an orgasm to release their sexual energy beam?  Or maybe in order to keep their powers from fading they have to have sex with everything in sight?  Then they belong in the Sex Squad. 

If you made it this far into the description and are still reading, then you may be considering joining the game.  Here are some elements:

Sex:  Well, with a game called Sex Squad, you know there is going to be lots, and lots of smutty sex.  In fact, the game is probably 85% or more based on sex.  But there are other things to do too.

Super Heroes   Well, you do have to have super powers to be a super hero.  And yes, you do have to fight crime – in between sex scenes (or including them).,  The powers don't 'have' to be sex related, the character could just love sex. 

Silliness:  Warning:  The game may include puns, parodies, and other sighable moments   With sexual based super powers; what did you expect?   So, this game is purely for fun.  And who knows, maybe an outright laugh or two may even occur.

Background:  This is based on a set of adult comics.  Here are the NSFW covers of the series.  If you want more information on the actual comics, please PM me.

This is just to see if anyone would even be remotely interested in such a game.  We can work out the specifics if I get some solid potential players.

Foxy DeVille

RubySlippers

This game sounds warped ...

Interested!  ;D

Yukina

Interested. I think I'll make my usual meek character whose power is anyone that gets a hold of her nipples can transform her, though it has to be sexy in some way.

quozax

Wow!  Three potential players in less than an hour.

What I would need is the following:
Player's name:
Character's name:
Character's super hero name (if different form name)
Description:  (pictures work too)
Basics:  (bi, straight, gay, )
History and how they got their powers:
Example:  (Give me an example of the character using their powers to capture a villain)
Offs: (Warning anything not listed in the offs will be assumed you are okay with it)
Major on:  (List your most desired situation, something you HOPE will happen to your character during the game.)
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?
Other info and notes:

MissFire

My idea; The White Queen, a woman with ice-based powers that only work if she is exposed to semen via ingestion or absorption through the skin.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Yukina

Player's name: Yugishogun
Character's name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Character's super hero name: N/A
Description: 

Basics:  Lesbian
History and how they got their powers: Sakurako was your typical wallflower of a girl, remaining shy and hiding in the corner. That changed however when a (now ex) friend, a vigilante by the name of Sexceress, cast a spell upon a curse upon her as she thought her friend really needed to loosen up. Years later, the spellbound girl is now a tech-school graduate and recluse that stays inside her apartment in fear of someone accidentally brushing her nipples and thinking of something embarrassing. Nonetheless, she always has the terrible luck of stumbling into superhero matters whenever she is forced to head outside for groceries. 
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff
Major on:  Transformations and sexual hi-jinks galore!
Silliness check:  She'd scream in terror.
Other info and notes:

1SAZ

quozax

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 03, 2016, 06:55:05 PM
Player's name: Yugishogun
Character's name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Character's super hero name: N/A
Description: 

Basics:  Lesbian
History and how they got their powers: Sakurako was your typical wallflower of a girl, remaining shy and hiding in the corner. That changed however when a (now ex) friend, a vigilante by the name of Sexceress, cast a spell upon a curse upon her as she thought her friend really needed to loosen up. Years later, the spellbound girl is now a tech-school graduate and recluse that stays inside her apartment in fear of someone accidentally brushing her nipples and thinking of something embarrassing. Nonetheless, she always has the terrible luck of stumbling into superhero matters whenever she is forced to head outside for groceries. 
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff
Major on:  Transformations and sexual hi-jinks galore!
Silliness check:  She'd scream in terror.
Other info and notes:

Since she does not like anal.  I'm thinking perhaps that hole disappears on her? 

Yukina

Quote from: quozax on August 03, 2016, 08:11:29 PM
Since she does not like anal.  I'm thinking perhaps that hole disappears on her?

If someone transforms it to, yes. :)

CaptainErotica

Very interested. This game screams for me to convert my avatar/forum name into a character -which I already have. But, I will try and come up with someone else as that might feel creepy to some people to RP with my avatar.

quozax

Sooo... when you say 'transform".  I can transform you into anything as long as it has some sexual element to it?  Is it random?  (Thus really kicking that silliness factor)

So, if I wanted to turn her into a multi tentacle monster; with each tentacle with a penis on the end....  That would be okay?

quozax

Quote from: CaptainErotica on August 03, 2016, 08:23:41 PM
Very interested. This game screams for me to convert my avatar/forum name into a character -which I already have. But, I will try and come up with someone else as that might feel creepy to some people to RP with my avatar.

I have no problem RP with the avatar.  He has a nice blue color and can connect with an animal....  Oh you mean your picture!  No problem with that either.

Yukina

Quote from: quozax on August 03, 2016, 08:25:26 PM
Sooo... when you say 'transform".  I can transform you into anything as long as it has some sexual element to it?  Is it random?  (Thus really kicking that silliness factor)

So, if I wanted to turn her into a multi tentacle monster; with each tentacle with a penis on the end....  That would be okay?

Not random, but correct. :)

Even things relating to fetishes count. :)

quozax

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 03, 2016, 08:28:09 PM
Not random, but correct. :)

Even things relating to fetishes count. :)

Can you give pictures or perhaps descriptions (remember this is public, so it may have to be labeled as NSFW.)

Yukina

Quote from: quozax on August 03, 2016, 08:45:31 PM
Can you give pictures or perhaps descriptions (remember this is public, so it may have to be labeled as NSFW.)

When she ends up transformed, I'll try my best to find a fitting picture. :) (Due to the fact that her power is limited to "anything justified as sexual", It would take forever to describe each possibility)

Foxy DeVille

Player's name: Foxy Oni
Character's name: Sister Mary Gallagher
Character's super hero name: Bad Mother
Description: Sister Mary Gallagher is a young nun with killer curves, strawberry blonde hair, and hazel eyes. As Bad Mother she becomes even bustier, her eyes turn green, and her hair takes a fiery red shade. Her nun's habit turns into fetish gear.
Naughty Naughty Images

Basics: Unwillingly pansexual
History and how they got their powers: Always a good girl, Mary Gallagher became a nun and worked at a Catholic school in Hell's Kitchen. Due to her purity, she was asked to help a priest with an exorcism. The demon turned out to be quite powerful so Sister Mary allowed it to bond with her soul to keep it contained. Now she can call upon its demonic power but she must sin to do so. The worse the sin, the stronger and tougher she becomes. Sufficient sin can heal injuries or grant other demonic powers, such as minor shapeshifting that can give her a cock. Sister Mary has decided the evil she stops are with the sins on her soul and fights for goodness as... Bad Mother!
Offs: Scat and vomit, not even the demon in her like that.
Major on:  As much depravity as possible.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "By Saint Peter's penis!"
Other info and notes: Bad Mother has to be careful that she doesn't really turn eeeeeevil.

quozax

Quote from: Foxy Oni on August 03, 2016, 09:07:06 PM
Player's name: Foxy Oni
Character's name: Sister Mary Gallagher
Character's super hero name: Bad Mother
Description: Sister Mary Gallagher is a young nun with killer curves, strawberry blonde hair, and hazel eyes. As Bad Mother she becomes even bustier, her eyes turn green, and her hair takes a fiery red shade. Her nun's habit turns into fetish gear.
Naughty Naughty Images

Basics: Unwillingly pansexual
History and how they got their powers: Always a good girl, Mary Gallagher became a nun and worked at a Catholic school in Hell's Kitchen. Due to her purity, she was asked to help a priest with an exorcism. The demon turned out to be quite powerful so Sister Mary allowed it to bond with her soul to keep it contained. Now she can call upon its demonic power but she must sin to do so. The worse the sin, the stronger and tougher she becomes. Sufficient sin can heal injuries or grant other demonic powers, such as minor shapeshifting that can give her a cock. Sister Mary has decided the evil she stops are with the sins on her soul and fights for goodness as... Bad Mother!
Offs: Scat and vomit, not even the demon in her like that.
Major on:  As much depravity as possible.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "By Saint Peter's penis!"
Other info and notes: Bad Mother has to be careful that she doesn't really turn eeeeeevil.

I love the character's real name!  Instead of putting her hands in her armpits when upset, she puts them in other, more sexual places?

I'm going to add a section on the description for example of character using their powers to capture a villain.

Approved by the way.

CaptainErotica

Player's name: Captain Erotica
Character's name: Tyson Jones
Character's super hero name: Screamer
Description:
Basics:  Straight
History and how they got their powers:  Tyson Law was a scrawny teenager who had trouble even looking at a pretty girl let alone ask one out on a date. Despite or perhaps because of this he had a very perverse and hyperactive mind. Shortly after high school he was walking home one night after working late and decided to take a shortcut through the park. He came three men and two women fixing to get it on. When they saw him the men moved to attack him. Tyson screamed and suddenly the three men and two girls collapsed to the ground writhing and crying out  as they all suffered from intense mind blowing orgasms. As their erotics screams drifted to his ears he felt a searing  pain and was overcome by dizziness, but managed to stumble the two blocks to his apartment before colasping in the doorway.

When he woke up he was changed physically. He was built like a Greek god and and had the looks of a Hollywood A-lister.  After a few weeks of bizarre encounters, he figured out that he somehow unlocked some sort of mutant powers. He could affect other peoples sexual arousal just by  the sound of his voice. The louder and more forceful the sound the more intense the feelings were. By yelling he could even induce orgasms. It had also granted him his godly physique and stamina.

Deciding to put his crazy perverted powers to use he developed a sexy costume and a specialized mask that could help amplify his voice. Going by the name of Screamer he has been fighting crime one orgasm at a time. He calls his power the Erotic Scream.

Example:  Screamer strolled into the bank like he owned the place. Alerted to his presence by the murmured oohs and awes of his hostages the bank robber spun around leveling her gun at the big three quarters naked black man wearing the strange looking mask. As she raised her gun Screamer let loose with deep rumbling roar.  The robber's eyes rolled back in her head and her body spasmed like she'd been hit by lightning....”Ho...o...oly...sh...it! “ she screamed as she came and crumpled t the floor a quivering mess. Screamer looked around at the hostages who were all flopping around like fish as they came as well.

“Oops!” Screamer laughed and turned and walked out of the bank.

Offs: (Extreme pain, extreme gore, scat)

Major on:   Seeing how long he can use his powers on someone before they go over the edge. Basically orgasm control mixed with controlling his power.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?:  So , that's how squids reproduce.
Other info and notes:

majinmaster

I saw this post and immediately thought, "Yes! I want some of this!"

Player's name: Majinmaster
Character's name: Alex Mitchell
Character's super hero name Warp (his actual name is known to noone)
Description:  5'10, green eyes, short unruly black hair with slight grey streaks, thin of build.

Alex was a black books employed space agency research scientist whose work involved researching dimensional travel, specifically drives designed to punch a hole in the universe that ships could navigate and appear vast distances away in shorter time scales. The first firing of the gateway worked, though what they hadn't planned on was something coming through. Unknown to them a micro organism escaped through the breach. The organism attached itself to Alex's brain stem without him noticing. In the middle of a sexual encounter with one of the females on the base a gate mysteriously appeared above the bed, before Alex could do anything she was sucked screaming into the void. The gate immediately closed. Investigatiosn were made nut nothing culd explain it. Until the phenomenon repeated itself. This time instead of a gate Alex's female partner became physically fused to the wall he had her pressed against.

Experiments and investigations were begun and the secondary life sign was soon detected. It was determined that the organism would, during periods of sexual activity/release, give Alex the ability to manipulate matter. Whilst recieveing a blowjob he was able to dissassemble a tank to its component parts, whilst being ridden by a "lady of the night" he was able merge a cat and an eagle to form a mini Griffon.

Though able to create Alex, now Warp, cannot destroy anything. He can restructure or reshape it but cannot destroy. A fact he discovered  when he first attempted to escape the base. 3 failed attempts later he managed it, dropping his name and taking up the guise of Warp he took up the life of a hero...eventually.

Example:  In a battle with Mistress Mayhem and her Harpies Warp defeated them by cornering one of the woman and "engaging" her one on one. With enough potency built up through tthe encounter he merged the breasts of the remaining women with a large amount ofnearby concrete. Now weighed down by massive concrete tits they were unable to offer any form of resistance.

Offs: Vore, scat, recieving anal, necrophilia, recieving pain,

Major on:  I don't really ahve one, just wanting to see where this goes and what happens!

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "SOMEONE BLOW ME!"

Other info and notes:

MissFire

Player: MissFire
Character: Chantilly Lace
Basics: Bisexual

History: Located in a pocket dimension between the mortal and immortal planes of existence, the village of Gaspar's Grotto is home to the most renowned magic users of this corner of the universe and perhaps several other corners besides. Chantilly just happened to appear there one day as a baby and, smart enough to not turn down a Mysterious Child Destined for Greatness (tm), the village elders took the baby girl in and raised her. After all, that's how roughly sixty percent of all great prophecies start; orphaned children.

They'd had enough of her by the time she was twelve.

Far too energetic, rambunctious, and with no understanding of how to hold back, Tilly often vaporized or set fire to a great number of homes while training with magic. Tired of being burned, shocked, teased, and pranked on, the villagers (literally) threw the girl out of their dimensional home and into the mortal plane. They branded her left arm with the mage word for "troublemaker" and gave her exactly one (1) parting gift; a talking hat. It was as annoying as she was, so they killed two birds with one stone. Tarnkappe (the hat) is a magic amplifying piece of sentient headwear, but also rude and annoying. The garment allows Tilly to cast two spells simultaneously as opposed to the one that is the limit for normal mages. Utilizing magic drains the caster physically, using the body's stored food energy. Continually casting spells will eventually make Tilly so tired she passes out. To compensate, she eats humongous meals, mostly proteins like meat. In the middle of a battle is not a good place to roast chicken though, so she can compensate by ingesting semen to absorb the proteins and give her enough kick to fire off some more magic.

Theorizing that one could cross dimensions by finding and utilizing quantum magic entanglement ley lines hidden across the globe, Chantilly Lace led her hat into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM LEAP. Pressured to prove her theories or be totally made fun of by her talking headwear, Tilly prematurely stepped into the quantum portal and vanished. She awoke to find herself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not her own. This was super weird and deemed far too silly for a continuing backstory for this character, so she opened up a new portal and hopped through. Still trapped in the mortal plane, Chantilly Lace finds herself leaping from place to place, putting things right that once went wrong, fleeing local authorities and hoping each time that her next leap will be the leap home. With this current dimension having very few ley lines, she has hooked up with a rag tag group of superheroes to help them fight injustice and have a whole lot of sex.

Example: -REDACTED FOR HARDCORE VIOLENCE-
Offs: Gore, Bathroom Play, Snuff, Etc. The usual list of 'no no's'.
Ons:  Gangbangs, Oral (Giving)
Silliness Check:  "Hey, I think I've been to the dimension that thing came from! It was a dump. No wonder it's so angry."
Other: One, Two, Three
Theme: Groovin' Magic
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Angel Fire

Wow... This is sooo way cool!   I'll definitely get into this.  I'll get a sheet up later today or tomorrow!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: quozax on August 04, 2016, 05:41:18 AM
I love the character's real name!  Instead of putting her hands in her armpits when upset, she puts them in other, more sexual places?

No, because I wasn't thinking of Mary Katherine Gallagher when I named her and copying someone else's schtick seems cheap. Maybe I'll change her name to avoid that expectation.

quozax

Quote from: CaptainErotica on August 04, 2016, 08:00:25 AM
Player's name: Captain Erotica
Character's name: Tyson Jones
Character's super hero name: Screamer
Description:
History and how they got their powers:  Tyson Law was a scrawny teenager who had trouble even looking at a pretty girl let alone ask one out on a date. Despite or perhaps because of this he had a very perverse and hyperactive mind. Shortly after high school he was walking home one night after working late and decided to take a shortcut through the park. He came three men and two women fixing to get it on. When they saw him the men moved to attack him. Tyson screamed and suddenly the three men and two girls collapsed to the ground writhing and crying out  as they all suffered from intense mind blowing orgasms. As their erotics screams drifted to his ears he felt a searing  pain and was overcome by dizziness, but managed to stumble the two blocks to his apartment before colasping in the doorway.

When he woke up he was changed physically. He was built like a Greek god and and had the looks of a Hollywood A-lister.  After a few weeks of bizarre encounters, he figured out that he somehow unlocked some sort of mutant powers. He could affect other peoples sexual arousal just by  the sound of his voice. The louder and more forceful the sound the more intense the feelings were. By yelling he could even induce orgasms. It had also granted him his godly physique and stamina.

Deciding to put his crazy perverted powers to use he developed a sexy costume and a specialized mask that could help amplify his voice. Going by the name of Screamer he has been fighting crime one orgasm at a time. He calls his power the Erotic Scream.

Example:  Screamer strolled into the bank like he owned the place. Alerted to his presence by the murmured oohs and awes of his hostages the bank robber spun around leveling her gun at the big three quarters naked black man wearing the strange looking mask. As she raised her gun Screamer let loose with deep rumbling roar.  The robber's eyes rolled back in her head and her body spasmed like she'd been hit by lightning....”Ho...o...oly...sh...it! “ she screamed as she came and crumpled t the floor a quivering mess. Screamer looked around at the hostages who were all flopping around like fish as they came as well.

“Oops!” Screamer laughed and turned and walked out of the bank.

Offs: (Extreme pain, extreme gore, scat)

Major on:   Seeing how long he can use his powers on someone before they go over the edge. Basically orgasm control mixed with controlling his power.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?:  So , that's how squids reproduce.
Other info and notes:

Very funny line.  I hope the others where were interested step in soon.  Approved.  And, um does he make males 'orgasm' too?

quozax

Quote from: majinmaster on August 04, 2016, 10:26:26 AM
I saw this post and immediately thought, "Yes! I want some of this!"

Player's name: Majinmaster
Character's name: Alex Mitchell
Character's super hero name Warp (his actual name is known to noone)
Description:  5'10, green eyes, short unruly black hair with slight grey streaks, thin of build.

Alex was a black books employed space agency research scientist whose work involved researching dimensional travel, specifically drives designed to punch a hole in the universe that ships could navigate and appear vast distances away in shorter time scales. The first firing of the gateway worked, though what they hadn't planned on was something coming through. Unknown to them a micro organism escaped through the breach. The organism attached itself to Alex's brain stem without him noticing. In the middle of a sexual encounter with one of the females on the base a gate mysteriously appeared above the bed, before Alex could do anything she was sucked screaming into the void. The gate immediately closed. Investigatiosn were made nut nothing culd explain it. Until the phenomenon repeated itself. This time instead of a gate Alex's female partner became physically fused to the wall he had her pressed against.

Experiments and investigations were begun and the secondary life sign was soon detected. It was determined that the organism would, during periods of sexual activity/release, give Alex the ability to manipulate matter. Whilst recieveing a blowjob he was able to dissassemble a tank to its component parts, whilst being ridden by a "lady of the night" he was able merge a cat and an eagle to form a mini Griffon.

Though able to create Alex, now Warp, cannot destroy anything. He can restructure or reshape it but cannot destroy. A fact he discovered  when he first attempted to escape the base. 3 failed attempts later he managed it, dropping his name and taking up the guise of Warp he took up the life of a hero...eventually.

Example:  In a battle with Mistress Mayhem and her Harpies Warp defeated them by cornering one of the woman and "engaging" her one on one. With enough potency built up through tthe encounter he merged the breasts of the remaining women with a large amount ofnearby concrete. Now weighed down by massive concrete tits they were unable to offer any form of resistance.

Offs: Vore, scat, recieving anal, necrophilia, recieving pain,

Major on:  I don't really ahve one, just wanting to see where this goes and what happens!

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? "SOMEONE BLOW ME!"

Other info and notes:

Interesting power.  I hope it's not too powerful.  Just don't kill my characters and hopefully the results will be sexual orientated, funny, or both.

quozax

Quote from: MissFire on August 04, 2016, 11:38:46 AM
Player: MissFire
Character: Chantilly Lace
Basics: Bisexual

History: Located in a pocket dimension between the mortal and immortal planes of existence, the village of Gaspar's Grotto is home to the most renowned magic users of this corner of the universe and perhaps several other corners besides. Chantilly just happened to appear there one day as a baby and, smart enough to not turn down a Mysterious Child Destined for Greatness (tm), the village elders took the baby girl in and raised her. After all, that's how roughly sixty percent of all great prophecies start; orphaned children.

They'd had enough of her by the time she was twelve.

Far too energetic, rambunctious, and with no understanding of how to hold back, Tilly often vaporized or set fire to a great number of homes while training with magic. Tired of being burned, shocked, teased, and pranked on, the villagers (literally) threw the girl out of their dimensional home and into the mortal plane. They branded her left arm with the mage word for "troublemaker" and gave her exactly one (1) parting gift; a talking hat. It was as annoying as she was, so they killed two birds with one stone. Tarnkappe (the hat) is a magic amplifying piece of sentient headwear, but also rude and annoying. The garment allows Tilly to cast two spells simultaneously as opposed to the one that is the limit for normal mages. Utilizing magic drains the caster physically, using the body's stored food energy. Continually casting spells will eventually make Tilly so tired she passes out. To compensate, she eats humongous meals, mostly proteins like meat. In the middle of a battle is not a good place to roast chicken though, so she can compensate by ingesting semen to absorb the proteins and give her enough kick to fire off some more magic.

Theorizing that one could cross dimensions by finding and utilizing quantum magic entanglement ley lines hidden across the globe, Chantilly Lace led her hat into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM LEAP. Pressured to prove her theories or be totally made fun of by her talking headwear, Tilly prematurely stepped into the quantum portal and vanished. She awoke to find herself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not her own. This was super weird and deemed far too silly for a continuing backstory for this character, so she opened up a new portal and hopped through. Still trapped in the mortal plane, Chantilly Lace finds herself leaping from place to place, putting things right that once went wrong, fleeing local authorities and hoping each time that her next leap will be the leap home. With this current dimension having very few ley lines, she has hooked up with a rag tag group of superheroes to help them fight injustice and have a whole lot of sex.

Example: -REDACTED FOR HARDCORE VIOLENCE-
Offs: Gore, Bathroom Play, Snuff, Etc. The usual list of 'no no's'.
Ons:  Gangbangs, Oral (Giving)
Silliness Check:  "Hey, I think I've been to the dimension that thing came from! It was a dump. No wonder it's so angry."
Other: One, Two, Three
Theme: Groovin' Magic

So you don't like snuff?  What about other tobacco....  oh, you mean you don't want me to kill your character!  I have never actually killed a player's character ever before, and I've been playing for a very long time.

Love the Quantum Leap reference!    So, is she sill in another person's body?  Can she still change bodies at a whim?

Is the talking hat well known for its sorting abilities? 

quozax

Quote from: Foxy Oni on August 04, 2016, 12:41:42 PM
No, because I wasn't thinking of Mary Katherine Gallagher when I named her and copying someone else's schtick seems cheap. Maybe I'll change her name to avoid that expectation.

You don't have to change the name.  But I have warned everyone parodies may happen. 

I may start as soon as this weekend.  I'm going to wait until Saturday to see who else shows up.

majinmaster

Warp won't kill. Partly because he doesn't want to. Partly because his abilities won't let him destroy anything.

In regards to the merging I think to stop it being too OP (something I want to avoid) there will be a time limit on it. The more sexually charged he is the longer it lasts, the less complocated the longer it lasts, the smaller the rasformation...well you get the point. Needless to say if he tried to merge a skyscraper and a bowl of jelly you'd have a jellyscraper for about 2 minutes...assuming of course he was well "charged"

quozax

Quote from: majinmaster on August 05, 2016, 03:41:08 AM
Warp won't kill. Partly because he doesn't want to. Partly because his abilities won't let him destroy anything.

In regards to the merging I think to stop it being too OP (something I want to avoid) there will be a time limit on it. The more sexually charged he is the longer it lasts, the less complocated the longer it lasts, the smaller the rasformation...well you get the point. Needless to say if he tried to merge a skyscraper and a bowl of jelly you'd have a jellyscraper for about 2 minutes...assuming of course he was well "charged"

True.  I hope anyone else interested get there applications in soon.  I have so many twisted ideas, I'm having troubles thinking which to do first. 

majinmaster

Twisted is always fun. Bring on the tentacles, two headed monsters, shape changers, parallel dimensions, mirror versions of ourselves, flying monkies and gods....

quozax

Quote from: majinmaster on August 05, 2016, 06:20:01 AM
Twisted is always fun. Bring on the tentacles, two headed monsters, shape changers, parallel dimensions, mirror versions of ourselves, flying monkies and gods....
The two headed monster does not refer to the head on his shoulders.

quozax

Here is the OOC :   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253893.0

Show me how much you want to play by posting something there  (hhopefully funny )

RubySlippers

Player's name: Rubyslippers
Character's name: Ann Coulter
Character's super hero name: Hippie Love
Description: 
Basics: Bi
History and how they got their powers: A working class couples child her father a welder and her mother a housewife, she left home at sixteen to join the Hippie Movement making money Busking playing her guitar and singing, singing and selling pot (since it was natural) ending up at Woodstock. After doing some trippy Acid she mutated gaining agelessness, regenerative healing, fertility control (self), superhuman sexual exhaustion resistance and her amazing Hippie Love powers the ability to send out orgasmic energy from a zone around her to a way cool orgasmic beam strong enough to disable even the mightiest opponents if they can orgasm. She never did like hurting people but her main power is the perfect and she spent her time fighting crime and looking cool doing it. Recently she picked up a way cool rocket hover board from a ,friend, which helps her get around besides her VW "Hippie Bus"Van.
Example: Gesturing she orgasms sending out a far more powerful stream of orgasm energy into the enemy exhausting him in time with untold sexual pleasure, and popping off herself a few times.
Offs: Scat, Violence on Her Person of a Sexual Nature (lets say above nice lighter B&D)
Major on:  Orgies she can take on many lovers herself.
Silliness check: "Let's get down, feel the Hippie Love!"
Other info and notes: Is not for using harmful or lethal force since its not cool, giving wonderful orgasms are way cool. Lost her two brothers in the Vietnam war but she still is in contact with her parents now retired in Florida.

MissFire

Quote from: quozax on August 04, 2016, 08:03:44 PM
So you don't like snuff?  What about other tobacco....  oh, you mean you don't want me to kill your character!  I have never actually killed a player's character ever before, and I've been playing for a very long time.

Love the Quantum Leap reference!    So, is she sill in another person's body?  Can she still change bodies at a whim?

Is the talking hat well known for its sorting abilities?

No, that was just a joke. She can't change bodies.
    - Sima Yi

quozax

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 05, 2016, 10:40:06 AM
Player's name: Rubyslippers
Character's name: Ann Coulter
Character's super hero name: Hippie Love
Description: 
History and how they got their powers: A working class couples child her father a welder and her mother a housewife, she left home at sixteen to join the Hippie Movement making money Busking playing her guitar and singing, singing and selling pot (since it was natural) ending up at Woodstock. After doing some trippy Acid she mutated gaining agelessness, regenerative healing, fertility control (self), superhuman sexual exhaustion resistance and her amazing Hippie Love powers the ability to send out orgasmic energy from a zone around her to a way cool orgasmic beam strong enough to disable even the mightiest opponents if they can orgasm. She never did like hurting people but her main power is the perfect and she spent her time fighting crime and looking cool doing it. Recently she picked up a way cool rocket hover board from a ,friend, which helps her get around besides her VW "Hippie Bus"Van.
Example: Gesturing she orgasms sending out a far more powerful stream of orgasm energy into the enemy exhausting him in time with untold sexual pleasure, and popping off herself a few times.
Offs: Scat, Violence on Her Person of a Sexual Nature (lets say above nice lighter B&D)
Major on:  Orgies she can take on many lovers herself.
Silliness check: "Let's get down, feel the Hippie Love!"
Other info and notes: Is not for using harmful or lethal force since its not cool, giving wonderful orgasms are way cool. Lost her two brothers in the Vietnam war but she still is in contact with her parents now retired in Florida.

Another groovy character.  Approved.

quozax

quozax

Izas and Angelfire still haven't added sheets yet. 

I will be starting tomorrow (early probably) and they can join in any time.

bokotousamurai

I was had at 'superhero' and the fact the greatest character to don a witch hat was going to be involved
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Player's name: Bokutou "bokky" Samurai
Character's name: Adelle Ataraxia
Super hero name Azothia
Descriptionhttp://rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/1aec0eab49841823b8fc7e3235b943b8/1754142%20-%20Fullmetal_Alchemist%20InCase%20Olivier_Milla_Armstrong.jpg Adelle posses a tall and strong body on a average frame with mature curves. Her hair reaches down to her butt. Her cock is 18 inches long and 2.5 inches thick, her balls are citrus sized

Basics:   Pansexual
History: Artificiality created long ago in the lab of an alchemist beneath the streets of Paris, Adelle was the results of a project to create the perfect being. Her nature gives her the power of creation in its most sexual extreme; she can transmute her semen into any nonliving thing, and impregnate her lovers(or herself) with any living thing.
Example: Ejaculate at the bank robbers feet, then transmute it into a cage around them
Offs:  the usuals,
Major on: Harems! Big butts! Inflations and Womb fucking oh my! Impregnating the world.
Silliness check:  "I had nice hard on there for a minute...then I realized YOU HAVE NO NIPPLES!"
Other info and notes: Epicurean, conversationalist, bit of an airhead, thinks the other members of sex squad are her harem.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

quozax

CaptainErotica had pulled out.  um, of the game...  Leaving a white mess behind.  (Teehee) 

Thanks for letting me know. 

quozax

Quote from: bokotousamurai on August 05, 2016, 10:04:24 PM
Player's name: Bokutou "bokky" Samurai
Character's name: Adelle Ataraxia
Super hero name Azothia
Descriptionhttp://rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/1aec0eab49841823b8fc7e3235b943b8/1754142%20-%20Fullmetal_Alchemist%20InCase%20Olivier_Milla_Armstrong.jpg Adelle posses a tall and strong body on a average frame with mature curves. Her hair reaches down to her butt. Her cock is 18 inches long and 2.5 inches thick, her balls are citrus sized

Basics:   Pansexual
History: Artificiality created long ago in the lab of an alchemist beneath the streets of Paris, Adelle was the results of a project to create the perfect being. Her nature gives her the power of creation in its most sexual extreme; she can transmute her semen into any nonliving thing, and impregnate her lovers(or herself) with any living thing.
Example: Ejaculate at the bank robbers feet, then transmute it into a cage around them
Offs:  the usuals,
Major on: Harems! Big butts! Inflations and Womb fucking oh my! Impregnating the world.
Silliness check:  "I had nice hard on there for a minute...then I realized YOU HAVE NO NIPPLES!"
Other info and notes: Epicurean, conversationalist, bit of an airhead, thinks the other members of sex squad are her harem.

Approved.  Your character is going to LOVE Big Butt Birtha!

ApesAmongUs

I'm not sure how ridiculous you were planning on getting, so here is an attempt to push the limit.  Feel free to reject with extreme prejudice.

Player's name:ApesAmongUs
Character's name: Chris.  Just Chris.
Character's super hero name: Everyman
Description: 
Images

Basics: As the situation demands.  I mean, you know Chris, right?
Have you ever met someone for the second time and they didn't remember meeting you?  Well, Chris has.  That's why he wears his bowler hat.  No one forgets a bowler hat. 

Have you ever had just the skill to get the job done at the right time?  Well, Chris has.  She was Second Alternate on the Olympic Triathalon/Badminton/Curling/Juggleing/Equestrian team in 1964,2016, and 2215.

Have you ever wished you could get into that building over there?  Well, Chris used to work there as a night security guard on every fifth Wednesday in July, and he still may have the keys.  That was the year before she hosted that daytime talkshow on the Home Bowling Network.

Have you ever wondered why Chris has an astounding set of double Ds that he didn't have last time you saw him?  Chris doesn't.  She's always had these, you just don't remember properly.  You've always had that problem with your memory.

Have you ever noticed that Chris is making out with two different sets of twins in three different rooms all at the same time, while Chris prepares some after-sex snacks for the group?  Chris doesn't concern him...er...her? self with such trivial things, who are you to judge?

Chris is Everyman, and she's there when you need him.

Example:  Remember when The Diddler robbed First National Bank downtown? Well, luckily Chris was working the street kielbasa stand on 4th that day when he tried to make a get-away through the crowd.  It would have been a tough fight for a street vendor, but Chris happened to drive by on her way to work at Central City Hospital for the Criminally Insane and had her sedation kit at the ready.  That situation would certainly give her something to talk about with The Diddler in their therapy session next week.

Exciting yes, but just another day in the life of Ev...Re...Mayun!

Offs: Scat Mutilation

Major on: Groups, Randomness

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?
Hey guys.  Sorry, I'm feeling a bit tentacly today.  But you're welcome inside if you don't mind the cramped quarters.

Other info and notes: OK, this is incredibly stupid, but it's not that out of line for a comic with animate labia.  Thought I would give it a shot.

Yukina

So if I'm getting this correct, Chris's power is to live all his/her alternate realities at once?

quozax

Quote from: ApesAmongUs on August 06, 2016, 08:49:24 AM
I'm not sure how ridiculous you were planning on getting, so here is an attempt to push the limit.  Feel free to reject with extreme prejudice.

Player's name:ApesAmongUs
Character's name: Chris.  Just Chris.
Character's super hero name: Everyman
Description: 
Images

Basics: As the situation demands.  I mean, you know Chris, right?
Have you ever met someone for the second time and they didn't remember meeting you?  Well, Chris has.  That's why he wears his bowler hat.  No one forgets a bowler hat. 

Have you ever had just the skill to get the job done at the right time?  Well, Chris has.  She was Second Alternate on the Olympic Triathalon/Badminton/Curling/Juggleing/Equestrian team in 1964,2016, and 2215.

Have you ever wished you could get into that building over there?  Well, Chris used to work there as a night security guard on every fifth Wednesday in July, and he still may have the keys.  That was the year before she hosted that daytime talkshow on the Home Bowling Network.

Have you ever wondered why Chris has an astounding set of double Ds that he didn't have last time you saw him?  Chris doesn't.  She's always had these, you just don't remember properly.  You've always had that problem with your memory.

Have you ever noticed that Chris is making out with two different sets of twins in three different rooms all at the same time, while Chris prepares some after-sex snacks for the group?  Chris doesn't concern him...er...her? self with such trivial things, who are you to judge?

Chris is Everyman, and she's there when you need him.

Example:  Remember when The Diddler robbed First National Bank downtown? Well, luckily Chris was working the street kielbasa stand on 4th that day when he tried to make a get-away through the crowd.  It would have been a tough fight for a street vendor, but Chris happened to drive by on her way to work at Central City Hospital for the Criminally Insane and had her sedation kit at the ready.  That situation would certainly give her something to talk about with The Diddler in their therapy session next week.

Exciting yes, but just another day in the life of Ev...Re...Mayun!

Offs: Scat Mutilation

Major on: Groups, Randomness

Hey guys.  Sorry, I'm feeling a bit tentacly today.  But you're welcome inside if you don't mind the cramped quarters.

Other info and notes: OK, this is incredibly stupid, but it's not that out of line for a comic with animate labia.  Thought I would give it a shot.

Very interesting, but trust me,  You can't be too insane for this game.  your character won't be listed on the list of contacted supers, but hey, he'll be there.  Just one of the crowd.

ApesAmongUs

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 06, 2016, 08:56:34 AM
So if I'm getting this correct, Chris's power is to live all his/her alternate realities at once?
When Chris is around, you need to learn to accept a bit of ambiguity.

Or call it replication and shape shifting if you tried to model it in a standard game.  Maybe a little mind link. But mostly the power of extreme ambiguity.

Yukina

Angel Fire

I think that I sm going to back out of this.  It would take ne too long to create a character.  Have fun everyone!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

quozax

Quote from: Angel Fire on August 06, 2016, 10:16:54 AM
I think that I sm going to back out of this.  It would take ne too long to create a character.  Have fun everyone!
Thanks for letting us know.  Have fun on the site!

quozax

For those not noticing...

THE GAME HAS STARTED!

Thank you. 

Writersblockade

Need a little more popcorn in my life. If still accepting players, I got a guy in mind.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

quozax

Sure, why not.  The party has just begun.

quozax

I hope my other players post soon.  Or they might miss the Chippendale dancers

Writersblockade

lmao went a little overboard on the backstory, but I was having fun with it!

Player's name: Writersblockade

Character's name: Henry Conners

Character's super hero name: Cummander Coitus

Description: Standing at six foot, two inches! Weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds! The clean shaven, and squared-jawed Cummander is the epitome of valiant superherodom! The Titan of truth, justice, and sexual freedom works tirelessly to keep the wings of liberty soaring!

History and how they got their powers: Henry Conners didn't start out a hero. He was a do-nothing security guard at a major pharmaceutical company. It was just another slow day at the desk when alarms blared on the R&D floor. Not wanting to lose his cushy job for what was likely a false alarm, Henry rushed into position to find himself face to face with the masked thief Shadow Cunt! Now Henry could think of better ways to spend his evening, and tried to explain as much to the thief, but the tightly dressed thief made a gesture towards him. Henry closed his eyes, but nothing happened! Both seemed to look at each other in confusion, before she panicked and ran. Hoping to cause a distraction, the thief turned dials, threw levers, and broke whatever she could, leaving Henry with pages of incident reports he would need to fill out!

In his confusion (and early stage of mourning a perfectly good job) Henry failed to realize that he was covered in a soup of enhancement drugs, and had his exit blocked by fire. Attempting to find another means of escape resulted in a short fight with the thief, which Henry was only slightly qualified for thanks to a less-than-stellar military career. Alas, the thief broke free, but not before dropping what appeared to be her target at his feet! Cursing him and kicking him away before disappearing into the shadows, Henry was left coughing as he picked up the broken vial. He'd tried to be careful, since the markings on the vial showed its importance, but he still managed to cut himself.

As fate would have it, he managed to receive a good jolt of electricity from the overloading lab equipment to seal the deal, and collapsed in the mixture of next-generation drugs that would keep old men hard, young men fucking well past their normal times, and turn a person's testicles into high output semen factories. When he came to, he was in the hospital. The first thing he laid his eyes on were the company's law cronies. While it was regrettable that he would have to be let go, they came up with a reasonable amount to ease his passage. Henry may have been weak at the time, but he knew when he was getting conned. He ended up settling for twice as much, knowing the company got off easy, though he also knew that he wasn't interested in some long trial, or being some lawyer’s meal ticket. Once they decided on what was fair, he gave the nondisclosure agreements a look over and signed, he got his first check of many, and promptly checked himself out of the hospital.

It wasn't until he’d found himself in the mood to rub one out that the metamorphosis took place. There, cells infused with the properties of the drugs he'd found himself in, kicked into action. He’d felt himself grow thicker, and longer in his hand. His body seemed to inflate as it adapted to wield both his powers, and abilities. Muscle hardened, absorbing the blood his body was producing. His balls doubled in size, and ached for a milking. He was suddenly in a body that could run a marathon and have sex with a few spectators at the finish line after. He felt…powerful, and horny…to horny!

He awoke to a mess he could neither explain, or clean! In one corner, a webbing of cum hung suspended, while another part of his apartment had a hole in it…to his room…then outside. A puddle seemed to just lay on the floor. It wasn't until he forgot that it was there that he noticed it was way more slippery than it had a right to be. Once he was able to pick himself off the ground, Henry noticed a strange-looking gun and holster, hooked to a harness on what he'd consider his dining room table. Next to it was a tablet with “play me” on it. Once he played it, he was treated to an older version of himself. Apparently he needed the gun, and while it wasn't available until later, he needed it now, because reasons. Older him knew him far too well, because he'd clapped his hands to get his attention, then warned him not to overthink it. Time is fucked up. Deal with it.

He'd just been armed with the Moneyshot Pistol, a gun that turned his semen into a more focused weapon. He was told that the Moneyshot gave him a means to fire his load as he needed it, via voice command. The hole he made? If he requested “Penetrator”, then the gun would fire off loads that could do damage. “Sticky Situation” created the webbing. “Bukkake” was a full-auto variation of whatever he was firing. He'd give the command for the load, then add the additional command to fire off whole loads to suppress or subdue. The future him advised that the instructions were on the tablet, but nothing else. Something about wanting to minimize the effects of sending the gun back to him...he honestly wasn't paying much attention at that point.

It took him a while. He had no idea why he was given the gun, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to play with it! Old warehouses on the outskirts of the city became his proving ground. First he was just getting used to the gun and what it did...and having fun fondling himself for fresh ammo. His new body was amazing. Even stroking himself off became fun in its own right! He'd left a trail of whores in spasms one night. He kept being told "no charge". No charge! Like he'd done them a favor! But it got him thinking...sex for money? He was set for life practically from the settlement, but what else could he do that would keep him...regulated...and lead a normal life? It was either that or create other moments to jack off, and face it, it just seemed wrong to not nail as many ladies as possible now!

So he got a...manager, and made bank! News of him spread like wildfire, and it wasn't long before he was accompanying ladies with devastating looks and disposable incomes who either already were in relationships, or had no need for them. It was on one such occasion that he'd run into Shadow Cunt again! Stealing the family jewels of the woman who was sleeping off their session. He was still wearing the Zorro mask his client preferred, so he challenged her with what would be his classic pre-battle statement - Not on my watch! They fought, but Shadow Cunt was fresh, and in full control of her powers. She used every shadow around him to pop in and out, peppering him with blows. His body could take it, but not forever! It wasn't until he let himself be hit, then dragged her out of the shadows that he finally got the upper hand!

Hands groped, a certain skin tight suit was zipped open, and before he knew it, he was balls deep in criminal mischief! He'd left a note for his client apologizing for the mess, and to contact his manager for anything that needed to be repaired. He left the Shadow Cunt's unconscious, smiling body at the police precinct's doorstep. Maybe she would escape again, but he'd deal with that later. His drive home was made with his own smile. He'd gotten a taste of being a hero. There was no going back now!

Example:  The Cummander spoke to the moneyshot pistol as he broke in on the robbery in progress. He'd issued the command Sticky Situation, then fired a few shots at one guy to stick him and his gun against a wall. Still running, he managed to clock one of the other perps, sending him flipping onto his back and unconscious. Another command switch the pistol to Penetrator, Just the Tip, before pelting two armed perps with shots that rattled them with the power of rubber bullets. They too were beaten into submission. The last one thought he was safe behind one of the desks! The Cummander took cover himself before issuing his last command "Penetrator...Balls Deep Bukkake", and unloaded a volley of shots that hammered the desk, then the perp, into submission. The bank was a bit messier than when he started, but it and the hostages were now safe!

Offs: listed in profile, pretty much. O/o can change depending on character played

Major on:  (List your most desired situation, something you HOPE will happen to your character during the game.)
Having a quickie during battle to create a combination power move with the person I’m with.

Reminds me of my ex-wife…*readies gun* This’ll teach you to take my dog, you bitch!

Other info and notes: Not much, may change as time goes on. He does wear a mask! It's just more fitting of his costume now.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 08, 2016, 07:15:30 AM
lmao went a little overboard on the backstory, but I was having fun with it!

Player's name: Writersblockade

Character's name: Henry Conners

Character's super hero name: Cummander Coitus

Description: Standing at six foot, two inches! Weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds! The clean shaven, and squared-jawed Cummander is the epitome of valiant superherodom! The Titan of truth, justice, and sexual freedom works tirelessly to keep the wings of liberty soaring!

History and how they got their powers: Henry Conners didn't start out a hero. He was a do-nothing security guard at a major pharmaceutical company. It was just another slow day at the desk when alarms blared on the R&D floor. Not wanting to lose his cushy job for what was likely a false alarm, Henry rushed into position to find himself face to face with the masked thief Shadow Cunt! Now Henry could think of better ways to spend his evening, and tried to explain as much to the thief, but the tightly dressed thief made a gesture towards him. Henry closed his eyes, but nothing happened! Both seemed to look at each other in confusion, before she panicked and ran. Hoping to cause a distraction, the thief turned dials, threw levers, and broke whatever she could, leaving Henry with pages of incident reports he would need to fill out!

In his confusion (and early stage of mourning a perfectly good job) Henry failed to realize that he was covered in a soup of enhancement drugs, and had his exit blocked by fire. Attempting to find another means of escape resulted in a short fight with the thief, which Henry was only slightly qualified for thanks to a less-than-stellar military career. Alas, the thief broke free, but not before dropping what appeared to be her target at his feet! Cursing him and kicking him away before disappearing into the shadows, Henry was left coughing as he picked up the broken vial. He'd tried to be careful, since the markings on the vial showed its importance, but he still managed to cut himself.

As fate would have it, he managed to receive a good jolt of electricity from the overloading lab equipment to seal the deal, and collapsed in the mixture of next-generation drugs that would keep old men hard, young men fucking well past their normal times, and turn a person's testicles into high output semen factories. When he came to, he was in the hospital. The first thing he laid his eyes on were the company's law cronies. While it was regrettable that he would have to be let go, they came up with a reasonable amount to ease his passage. Henry may have been weak at the time, but he knew when he was getting conned. He ended up settling for twice as much, knowing the company got off easy, though he also knew that he wasn't interested in some long trial, or being some lawyer’s meal ticket. Once they decided on what was fair, he gave the nondisclosure agreements a look over and signed, he got his first check of many, and promptly checked himself out of the hospital.

It wasn't until he’d found himself in the mood to rub one out that the metamorphosis took place. There, cells infused with the properties of the drugs he'd found himself in, kicked into action. He’d felt himself grow thicker, and longer in his hand. His body seemed to inflate as it adapted to wield both his powers, and abilities. Muscle hardened, absorbing the blood his body was producing. His balls doubled in size, and ached for a milking. He was suddenly in a body that could run a marathon and have sex with a few spectators at the finish line after. He felt…powerful, and horny…to horny!

He awoke to a mess he could neither explain, or clean! In one corner, a webbing of cum hung suspended, while another part of his apartment had a hole in it…to his room…then outside. A puddle seemed to just lay on the floor. It wasn't until he forgot that it was there that he noticed it was way more slippery than it had a right to be. Once he was able to pick himself off the ground, Henry noticed a strange-looking gun and holster, hooked to a harness on what he'd consider his dining room table. Next to it was a tablet with “play me” on it. Once he played it, he was treated to an older version of himself. Apparently he needed the gun, and while it wasn't available until later, he needed it now, because reasons. Older him knew him far too well, because he'd clapped his hands to get his attention, then warned him not to overthink it. Time is fucked up. Deal with it.

He'd just been armed with the Moneyshot Pistol, a gun that turned his semen into a more focused weapon. He was told that the Moneyshot gave him a means to fire his load as he needed it, via voice command. The hole he made? If he requested “Penetrator”, then the gun would fire off loads that could do damage. “Sticky Situation” created the webbing. “Bukkake” was a full-auto variation of whatever he was firing. He'd give the command for the load, then add the additional command to fire off whole loads to suppress or subdue. The future him advised that the instructions were on the tablet, but nothing else. Something about wanting to minimize the effects of sending the gun back to him...he honestly wasn't paying much attention at that point.

It took him a while. He had no idea why he was given the gun, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to play with it! Old warehouses on the outskirts of the city became his proving ground. First he was just getting used to the gun and what it did...and having fun fondling himself for fresh ammo. His new body was amazing. Even stroking himself off became fun in its own right! He'd left a trail of whores in spasms one night. He kept being told "no charge". No charge! Like he'd done them a favor! But it got him thinking...sex for money? He was set for life practically from the settlement, but what else could he do that would keep him...regulated...and lead a normal life? It was either that or create other moments to jack off, and face it, it just seemed wrong to not nail as many ladies as possible now!

So he got a...manager, and made bank! News of him spread like wildfire, and it wasn't long before he was accompanying ladies with devastating looks and disposable incomes who either already were in relationships, or had no need for them. It was on one such occasion that he'd run into Shadow Cunt again! Stealing the family jewels of the woman who was sleeping off their session. He was still wearing the Zorro mask his client preferred, so he challenged her with what would be his classic pre-battle statement - Not on my watch! They fought, but Shadow Cunt was fresh, and in full control of her powers. She used every shadow around him to pop in and out, peppering him with blows. His body could take it, but not forever! It wasn't until he let himself be hit, then dragged her out of the shadows that he finally got the upper hand!

Hands groped, a certain skin tight suit was zipped open, and before he knew it, he was balls deep in criminal mischief! He'd left a note for his client apologizing for the mess, and to contact his manager for anything that needed to be repaired. He left the Shadow Cunt's unconscious, smiling body at the police precinct's doorstep. Maybe she would escape again, but he'd deal with that later. His drive home was made with his own smile. He'd gotten a taste of being a hero. There was no going back now!

Example:  The Cummander spoke to the moneyshot pistol as he broke in on the robbery in progress. He'd issued the command Sticky Situation, then fired a few shots at one guy to stick him and his gun against a wall. Still running, he managed to clock one of the other perps, sending him flipping onto his back and unconscious. Another command switch the pistol to Penetrator, Just the Tip, before pelting two armed perps with shots that rattled them with the power of rubber bullets. They too were beaten into submission. The last one thought he was safe behind one of the desks! The Cummander took cover himself before issuing his last command "Penetrator...Balls Deep Bukkake", and unloaded a volley of shots that hammered the desk, then the perp, into submission. The bank was a bit messier than when he started, but it and the hostages were now safe!

Offs: listed in profile, pretty much. O/o can change depending on character played

Having a quickie during battle to create a combination power move with the person I’m with.

Reminds me of my ex-wife…*readies gun* This’ll teach you to take my dog, you bitch!

Other info and notes: Not much, may change as time goes on. He does wear a mask! It's just more fitting of his costume now.

I like him.  Quite a complicated history.  Are you associated with Marvel comics?

Anyways, I'm going to have to make Shadow Cunt now.  You know that, don't you.  Everyone needs a nemesis.

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Angie

So uh, I missed this the first time I saw it posted, but is this game still open? I'm kinda wanting to join in...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

quozax

Yes it is still open, and if you hurry, you can join the mandatory orgy scene.  I was going to link this page to you in my emails, but I see you found it.

You can find the actual game here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253939.0

Angie

Player's name: Angiejuusan
Character's name: Jynvia Zanarius
Character's super hero name: Same as normal
Description:  Human: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4593961.jpg
Demon: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4378619.jpg
Basics: Total slut thanks to her 'mother'. Will fuck just about anything.
History and how they got their powers: Jynvia was once just your average everyday Japanese girl, but was then attacked by a never-do-well who tried to snatch her purse! Of course, who should happen to be there but Xerah Zanarius, a matronly succubus in human disguise, who handedly defeated the villain and returned the purse...then made an offer. She wanted the girl who would become Jynvia to become her daughter and join her in the ranks of succubi. Jynvia agreed-mostly because this offer came when Jynvia was incredibly turned on and had already brought Xerah back to her house. After several long nights of intense sex and transformations, she became Jynvia Zanarius, total slut and succubus...well, among succubi, she's actually kind of ordinary. Still, she wants to join this "sex squad" in order to learn how to be more efficient with her powers, as her mother has instructed her to 'find her path'.

Powers: Sexual Energy: The basis for all succubi, Jynvia can harvest and store sexual energy inside her body. The more she has, the more of her powers can be used. When she gorges, her oversaturation of energy comes in the form of bigger tits, curvier ass, and sometimes a bigger dick too. As a new succubus, she tends to leak energy, meaning in other words she can run out whenever the GM finds it convenient to the plot.

Demon form: She can assume her demon form whenever she likes, this form is stronger, faster, and more enduring. This form does require her to burn her sexual energy, but unless she's actively using the superhuman parts of her form, it's a slow burn, meaning she can stay in this form forever if she's actively harvesting sexual energy.

Hypnotic Charm: Jynvia can attempt to sway those of weaker minds with her voice and body. This power functions in both forms, requires a lot of energy, and is slightly more effective in demon form (since most people are caught off their guard anyway).

Gender transformation: She hasn't yet learned how to do full transformation yet, but she can alter her genitals as she likes. If she is fully out of sexual energy, however, she becomes locked in whatever form she's in, luckily, there's always someone willing to help out a poor succubus in distress.

Example: Catching a crook is easy, she just runs up and tackles him. Subduing, however, is far more fun. She will happily abuse her enhanced stamina and harvesting of sexual energy to drain a poor crook dry of every drop he has...or she, even. The more she can harvest, the more crooks she can catch!
Offs: No killing her, like that'll happen in this game. Other then that, just ask the girl and she'll probably say yes-or don't ask at all, because if you're getting off, so is she.
Major on: She wants to own her own sex shop, and perhaps figure out a way to produce toys from cum. Failing that, she wants to build her own harem of sexy sluts and studs that she can fuck whenever she wants or needs for a quick boost of energy.
Silliness check: Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? She says "Mommy sent a present!" and jumps up to let the thing fuck her stupid, again.
Other info and notes: I originally wanted to play Xerah, actually, then realized her daughter would be more fun. This is a character I've made before and I think she'll work fine for the requisite futa succubus.

quozax

Quote from: Angiejuusan on August 17, 2016, 12:36:21 PM
Player's name: Angiejuusan
Character's name: Jynvia Zanarius
Character's super hero name: Same as normal
Description:  Human: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4593961.jpg
Demon: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4378619.jpg
Basics: Total slut thanks to her 'mother'. Will fuck just about anything.
History and how they got their powers: Jynvia was once just your average everyday Japanese girl, but was then attacked by a never-do-well who tried to snatch her purse! Of course, who should happen to be there but Xerah Zanarius, a matronly succubus in human disguise, who handedly defeated the villain and returned the purse...then made an offer. She wanted the girl who would become Jynvia to become her daughter and join her in the ranks of succubi. Jynvia agreed-mostly because this offer came when Jynvia was incredibly turned on and had already brought Xerah back to her house. After several long nights of intense sex and transformations, she became Jynvia Zanarius, total slut and succubus...well, among succubi, she's actually kind of ordinary. Still, she wants to join this "sex squad" in order to learn how to be more efficient with her powers, as her mother has instructed her to 'find her path'.

Powers: Sexual Energy: The basis for all succubi, Jynvia can harvest and store sexual energy inside her body. The more she has, the more of her powers can be used. When she gorges, her oversaturation of energy comes in the form of bigger tits, curvier ass, and sometimes a bigger dick too. As a new succubus, she tends to leak energy, meaning in other words she can run out whenever the GM finds it convenient to the plot.

Demon form: She can assume her demon form whenever she likes, this form is stronger, faster, and more enduring. This form does require her to burn her sexual energy, but unless she's actively using the superhuman parts of her form, it's a slow burn, meaning she can stay in this form forever if she's actively harvesting sexual energy.

Hypnotic Charm: Jynvia can attempt to sway those of weaker minds with her voice and body. This power functions in both forms, requires a lot of energy, and is slightly more effective in demon form (since most people are caught off their guard anyway).

Gender transformation: She hasn't yet learned how to do full transformation yet, but she can alter her genitals as she likes. If she is fully out of sexual energy, however, she becomes locked in whatever form she's in, luckily, there's always someone willing to help out a poor succubus in distress.

Example: Catching a crook is easy, she just runs up and tackles him. Subduing, however, is far more fun. She will happily abuse her enhanced stamina and harvesting of sexual energy to drain a poor crook dry of every drop he has...or she, even. The more she can harvest, the more crooks she can catch!
Offs: No killing her, like that'll happen in this game. Other then that, just ask the girl and she'll probably say yes-or don't ask at all, because if you're getting off, so is she.
Major on: She wants to own her own sex shop, and perhaps figure out a way to produce toys from cum. Failing that, she wants to build her own harem of sexy sluts and studs that she can fuck whenever she wants or needs for a quick boost of energy.
Silliness check: Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? She says "Mommy sent a present!" and jumps up to let the thing fuck her stupid, again.
Other info and notes: I originally wanted to play Xerah, actually, then realized her daughter would be more fun. This is a character I've made before and I think she'll work fine for the requisite futa succubus.
Love this character,  approved.   Join in the orgy anytime.

Angie

Huh, do we not have an OOC for Sex Squad? Might be helpful, give a chance for any newcomers to say hi.

Yukina

quozax

Quote from: Angiejuusan on August 17, 2016, 02:30:30 PM
Huh, do we not have an OOC for Sex Squad? Might be helpful, give a chance for any newcomers to say hi.

I know I posted that somewhere...

Angie

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

quozax

Sure, some players have left. Others only post once a week.  So, come on in for the depravity.

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Angie

More players, the more my succubus can feed...

tyr4n02r

Player's name: Tyr4n02r
Character's name: Wolfe “Spyder” Mayne
Character's super hero name: Indecent Cerebral Kinkster Insectoid aka I.C.K.I.
Description:
Wolfe
Suit of PErsonal Reflection Matrix MK1, or S.P.E.R.M. - "Donor"
Basics: Straight-ish, doesn’t matter as long as nothing phallic enters his body.
History and how they got their powers: Wolfe is a promising weapons developer for a once-experimental uber-conglomo-corp. Originally, he was brought into there R&D school from his small town of Bhvmb Phvck, OK, but then found out how the internet is fueled: by copious amounts of porn. Smart enough not to flunk out, but too “occupied” to study, he lost a couple scholarships and ended up with a security job, which suited him well, as he was able to hack the cam system to watch the carnal activities. One day, during an emergency break-in, he stumbled across a neurologically linked power-suit which could morph its parts into whatever the user thought of; of course, that was porn… AND THUS Insectoid Indecent was born!
Example:  ICKI boosts forward, dodging tentacles summoned from a witch. He slips behind and fires a gooey glob from his “Shaft” at the witch’s foot keeping her in place. he then fires two strings of white tape to trap her into a bent over position. He then spawns his vibrating scepter, impaling it into what appears to be her vagina. She is paralyzed in pleasure, and after and intense orgasm, she explodes into particles of magical dust.
Offs: snuff/necro, toilet-play, inflation.
Major on:  dubious-con.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? “Pfbbbb, tentacles? Seen it… I can do that…” *Turns on mecha-arms”
Other info and notes: Suit is about 8ft tall. Generally creates up to 4 arachnid arms from the back to utilize powers. Common weapons: Two-handed vibrating staff; Dildo cannon; “sticky web” launcher; spider/fly-like sentries that can record video/audio and remotely hack devices; hydralic-powered “fisting” action; sticky bondage “thread” (Not as strong as most bondage rope; more like bondage “tape); Plasma handgun named “Shaft”; mini-railgun named “Moneyshot”; small jet boosters on feet and back.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Writersblockade

I already have a Moneyshot pistol :p.

Though I admit,  I've been holding off to see if more people arrive. I don't want to overload the orgy scene lol
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 17, 2016, 11:48:36 PM
I already have a Moneyshot pistol :p.

Though I admit,  I've been holding off to see if more people arrive. I don't want to overload the orgy scene lol

You do realize that if you don't post soon, I'm going to assume you are not playing.  I am TRYING to get all the supers in one place at one time so I can release the EVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!  Bwa ha ha!

So, if you are holding back - don't!

quozax

Quote from: tyr4n02r on August 17, 2016, 11:37:12 PM
Player's name: Tyr4n02r
Character's name: Wolfe “Spyder” Mayne
Character's super hero name: Indecent Cerebral Kinkster Insectoid aka I.C.K.I.
Description:
Wolfe
Suit of PErsonal Reflection Matrix MK1, or S.P.E.R.M. - "Donor"
Basics: Straight-ish, doesn’t matter as long as nothing phallic enters his body.
History and how they got their powers: Wolfe is a promising weapons developer for a once-experimental uber-conglomo-corp. Originally, he was brought into there R&D school from his small town of Bhvmb Phvck, OK, but then found out how the internet is fueled: by copious amounts of porn. Smart enough not to flunk out, but too “occupied” to study, he lost a couple scholarships and ended up with a security job, which suited him well, as he was able to hack the cam system to watch the carnal activities. One day, during an emergency break-in, he stumbled across a neurologically linked power-suit which could morph its parts into whatever the user thought of; of course, that was porn… AND THUS Insectoid Indecent was born!
Example:  ICKI boosts forward, dodging tentacles summoned from a witch. He slips behind and fires a gooey glob from his “Shaft” at the witch’s foot keeping her in place. he then fires two strings of white tape to trap her into a bent over position. He then spawns his vibrating scepter, impaling it into what appears to be her vagina. She is paralyzed in pleasure, and after and intense orgasm, she explodes into particles of magical dust.
Offs: snuff/necro, toilet-play, inflation.
Major on:  dubious-con.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? “Pfbbbb, tentacles? Seen it… I can do that…” *Turns on mecha-arms”
Other info and notes: Suit is about 8ft tall. Generally creates up to 4 arachnid arms from the back to utilize powers. Common weapons: Two-handed vibrating staff; Dildo cannon; “sticky web” launcher; spider/fly-like sentries that can record video/audio and remotely hack devices; hydralic-powered “fisting” action; sticky bondage “thread” (Not as strong as most bondage rope; more like bondage “tape); Plasma handgun named “Shaft”; mini-railgun named “Moneyshot”; small jet boosters on feet and back.

Sounds great,  Maybe the Writersblocke's gun and the suit are connected???? 

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

quozax

Okay,  Chris and Bad Mother are wondering around inside the mansion somewhere - or they got bored and left.  And I'm giving Writersblocade and Tyr4n02r until Monday to post or counting them out as well. 

I know some players post slower than others.  This is a fast paced game.  So, hopefully they can start posting.

tyr4n02r

Oh i didnt kno i was officially accepted. Ill get on it tomorrow after work.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Writersblockade

No lie, I was holding on to see if we'd get any others to join up. Mostly because I was debating whether or not a futa would be more appropriate. I wasn't originally leaning there, but why not?
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Angie

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 19, 2016, 09:51:59 PM
No lie, I was holding on to see if we'd get any others to join up. Mostly because I was debating whether or not a futa would be more appropriate. I wasn't originally leaning there, but why not?

Well, we do have a couple futas already.

Writersblockade

Yeah, that's the thing. With the ratio off, it seems ridiculous to have a male character, especially when I'm not looking for a male/futa pairing at this time
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 20, 2016, 12:16:17 AM
Yeah, that's the thing. With the ratio off, it seems ridiculous to have a male character, especially when I'm not looking for a male/futa pairing at this time

Just let me know if you change your character, or if you are in or out. 

Writersblockade

It's better for me to bow out. I am definitely up for playing, but I'd rather not have to change characters.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

ApesAmongUs

OK, I'm back in now and won't wait a week between postings again. 

I could give an excuse, but it would be a bad one.

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 20, 2016, 11:18:42 AM
It's better for me to bow out. I am definitely up for playing, but I'd rather not have to change characters.

You don't HAVE to change characters. I just wanted to know if you WANTED to change your character.  Well, if you are still out, thanks for joining

Lunaris

Hey there! I think I wanna get involved in this madness! Here's a charrie!

QuotePlayer's name: Lunaris
Character's Name: Nineve Raleigh
Character's super hero name: Nova Nymph

Description:

Basics:  Pansexual

Nineve's childhood and teenage years were nothing to write home about. While she was always amazed by superheroes all that became of it during those years was that she was simply one of those rare kids that actually kept hold of their childhood dreams. Her fascination with them led her to pursue journalism and art in high school and in Universities. Up until she landed a career as a reporter, she was considered an adorable nerd by most. Nearsighted to a fault, clumsy, absentminded, and always dressed in over-sized clothing that hid her figure and made her barely noticeable.

Landing her dream job however, meant that she had to change it up. Poorly-fitted jeans, thick glasses, and geeky, oversized shirts and sweaters were exchanged for blazers-and tight skirts...clingy dresses, and contacts. The mousy nerd became a head-turner in a near instant. However, looks weren't everything and she was still every bit the nerdy klutz. Instead of being assigned to the main stories, she was the poor girl getting sent out to the sites of blizzards and tropical storms to get snowed on and blown about.

That all changed when one of said storms turned out to be generated by a supervillain and she almost became collateral damage once the source of that storm clashed with a superhero. A last ditch rescue by that superhero became the beginning of a tender romance and later relationship. That hero soon took her virginity and as he loosed his passion inside of her, they both quickly realized that Nineve was much more than she seemed.

She became empowered with immense tantric energy as he came inside of her and that energy profoundly changed her. She felt a buildup of uncontrollable passion and released in a literal explosion of ecstasy that blasted her lover through the walls of her apartment and into an adjacent building. That exhilarating burst gave her an indescribably delicious high and and it took her nearly five minutes before she came down and realized what truly happened. Thankfully, the hero turned out to be fine but he unwittingly triggered lust in her that even he could not keep up with. He may have been tough, but he didn't appreciate being blasted into the sky or into the ground every time he made love to her...and she *always* wanted to have sex.

They eventually broke up and her thirst for more willing partners led her to discover that she had the ability to subtly influence people through her suggestions. She wasn't sure if it was pheromones or some other subtle factor but she did notice that many of the people she flirted with became seemingly intoxicated by her and could barely resist her charms. Further practice revealed that this unique ability could backfire in wonderful ways as the longer one was under her influence, the deeper their desire to make love to her would become. She began to tease people to the point that they couldn't take it anymore and delighted in them ravaging her.

Thankfully, her dozens of romps with her ex helped her better control her tantric energy and she found that she was able to store it until she could finally orgasm in a safe space at no risk to others. Considering the immense amount of energy she'd release with these pent up orgasms, she soon realized that she too could be a hero! Only...she'd be a bit unconventional in her methods.

These days, the former nerd is now a rampant nymphomaniac and seductress that is always on the hunt for willing partners to fill her reserves and criminals to unleash her pent up orgasms on.

Example: 

Oh god, did she love it... The chase always turned her on. A fleeing villain meant that she had to work her way to finally being able to release after storing up energy from an orgy for up three entire days. That was a new record and her panties were already drenched at the mere thought of being able to let it all go on the poor, unsuspecting powered reject making off with... She squinted. What was he running off with, anyway? Actually. It didn't even matter. The police were chasing him which meant she could chase him and that was all that mattered.

The poor fool ran himself into a dead end and she gave him a devilish smile before loosing an immense blast of blue-white energy that sent him through a brick wall and her to her knees with a scream of pleasure and quivering thighs. She threw her head back and squirmed as those last few waves left her before she pushed herself back up then sauntered over to the unconscious criminal to bend and kiss his forehead. "Thank you so much. You really just... You really made my night."

Offs: Physical Abuse, Scat, Watersports, Rape (basically, her author's Offs)

Major ons:  Anal, Rough Sex (hair pulling, biting, scratching, spanking), Intense make-out sessions, People coming inside of on her, Group Sex

Nineve tilted her head and stared in confusion at the creature coming out of an opening she felt a stirring temptation to dive into. "What is that? Could I seduce it? Might be a challenge." She tilted her head to the other side. "Actually, I could probably get a lot of power from that."

Other info and notes: She's probably insane.

quozax

Quote from: Lunaris on August 26, 2016, 05:36:43 AM

Perfect character!  could you post your character in the character section and then join the bunny fun!

Major Major

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on August 31, 2016, 09:21:53 PM
Is this still looking for players?

Sure, right now the mayor's mansion is being attacked by 5 giant sex crazed women, wearing nothing but bunny ears. 

So, write up a character and join the fun.

Major Major

I'll write it up in a bit then; it's 11pm here right now.

Major Major

Player's name: Major Major

Character's name: Hana Megumi Campbell

Character's super hero name: Inquespot

Description:  Based loosely on these three pictures.

Basics:  Bi

History and how they got their powers: Hana Megumi Campbell is, as the old saying goes, 'a child of two worlds', more specifically she's half-Japanese and half Westerner- her father is a former diplomat for the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and her mother is the daughter of a notable Japanese family. Most of her youth and teenage years were spent either in New Zealand or Japan, leading to her rather unusual free-spirited outlook on life, coupled somewhat paradoxically to a sound moral and ethical compass.

As for the source of her powers, it was a rather unexpected place; when she was 19, she met a cousin on her father's side of the family who was a tattoo artist, and decided on a whim to get a tattoo. What at first seemed to be a minor reaction to the tattoo ink turned out to be a life-changing event for Hana- her body absorbed the ink, and awoke strange powers in her- the power to create physical objects out of ink, to use however she pleased. And as it turned out, the more tattoos that she got, the more her powers became strengthened and enhanced. There was a possibly significant issue though; her powers would be depleted quickly through use, and afterwards would take some considerable time to regenerate. That was at least, until she found that sex recharged it quickly- the more the better, especially with multiple partners.

Example:  It was perhaps the most classic of 'hero events'; a small gang of crooks attempting to rob a bank. Hana happened to be passing, so she decided to get stuck in; thus her current position behind a large decorative marble pillar, as the crooks faced off against her 'little friends'. A couple of the robbers were already unconscious on the floor near her, having attempted to rush her, only to come a cropper to one of her favourite summons; being slam-tackled to the ground by an ink rugby player (who happened to look just a little like the legendary 'All Black' Colin 'Pine Tree' Meads) and then tied up.

Offs: Guro, ws, snuff, etc

Major on: Partners with very ample sexual proportions- to whit, guys with very large cocks, women with huge breasts, or futa/hermaphrodites with both.

Silliness check: "Ara Ara; what a strange thing to see. What to do about it though....." *Smiles after some thought* "Maybe this might work, hmm?" *an ink fist the size of a van slams into the portal.*

Other info and notes: An unashamed nudist, who often wears little more than high heels and a silk choker; maybe some stockings, but that's about it.

Is that enough, or should I work more in?

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on September 01, 2016, 04:13:03 PM
Player's name: Major Major

Character's name: Hana Megumi Campbell

Character's super hero name: Inquespot

Description:  Based loosely on these three pictures.

Basics:  Bi

History and how they got their powers: Hana Megumi Campbell is, as the old saying goes, 'a child of two worlds', more specifically she's half-Japanese and half Westerner- her father is a former diplomat for the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and her mother is the daughter of a notable Japanese family. Most of her youth and teenage years were spent either in New Zealand or Japan, leading to her rather unusual free-spirited outlook on life, coupled somewhat paradoxically to a sound moral and ethical compass.

As for the source of her powers, it was a rather unexpected place; when she was 19, she met a cousin on her father's side of the family who was a tattoo artist, and decided on a whim to get a tattoo. What at first seemed to be a minor reaction to the tattoo ink turned out to be a life-changing event for Hana- her body absorbed the ink, and awoke strange powers in her- the power to create physical objects out of ink, to use however she pleased. And as it turned out, the more tattoos that she got, the more her powers became strengthened and enhanced.

Example:  It was perhaps the most classic of 'hero events'; a small gang of crooks attempting to rob a bank. Hana happened to be passing, so she decided to get stuck in; thus her current position behind a large decorative marble pillar, as the crooks faced off against her 'little friends'. A couple of the robbers were already unconscious on the floor near her, having attempted to rush her, only to come a cropper to one of her favourite summons; being slam-tackled to the ground by an ink rugby player (who happened to look just a little like the legendary 'All Black' Colin 'Pine Tree' Meads) and then tied up.

Offs: Guro, ws, snuff, etc

Silliness check: "Ara Ara; what a strange thing to see. What to do about it though....." *Smiles after some thought* "Maybe this might work, hmm?" *an ink fist the size of a van slams into the portal.*

Other info and notes: An unashamed nudist, who often wears little more than high heels and a silk choker; maybe some stockings, but that's about it.

Is that enough, or should I work more in?

That's good, but can your tattoos make anything?  Or just certain things.  We don't want her too powerful.  After all, it's not a real serious game. 

Major Major

It's still very much a work in progress, as is every character I ever create. But I'm fairly sure there are some limits; I just haven't worked out what they are- I mean, I did decide that she had to show as much skin as possible for her powers to work, hence the nudism, but aside from that..... Any ideas?

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on September 01, 2016, 10:30:19 PM
It's still very much a work in progress, as is every character I ever create. But I'm fairly sure there are some limits; I just haven't worked out what they are- I mean, I did decide that she had to show as much skin as possible for her powers to work, hence the nudism, but aside from that..... Any ideas?

NSWF answer
What if the designs can only be induced by cum?  The more cum she gets, the more powerful the ink. And it can only be larger if the cum gets inside.

So, an individual cums on her face, she can only produce something the size and strength of a medium dog.   If they have a gallon of cum shooting inside her pussy, she could make something the size and strength of godzilla appear.

Major Major

I think I have an idea now... let me go add some stuff in, then we'll see.

EDIT: Okay done, what think?

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on September 02, 2016, 06:06:50 AM
I think I have an idea now... let me go add some stuff in, then we'll see.

EDIT: Okay done, what think?
Much better.   Approved.  You can join in the bunny orgy if you want.   I have to go to a high school football game tonight and won't be able to post until tomorrow.

majinmaster

I think we are all waiting to see what the electric goop pile does...

quozax

Quote from: Lunaris on August 26, 2016, 05:36:43 AM

Lunaris, we are almost done with the bunny scene.  Are you still in?

Biles

Hmm, I wonder if there's still an opening. The character I wanna create isn't humanoid, but more like a tentacle creature that could potentially become a hero pet of sorts. Or are humanoids only allowed?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

quozax

Sounds like fun.   And you can submit them if you want. 

quozax

Not only has Biles asked if they could join; I've also been asked by PM if another could join.  So, I taking my time to respond in game to allow them to make characters.  Orgies are more fun when you have more people.  And because this thread is public; I can't go into details. 

Biles

I'm still working on my CS though, it might take awhile.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Biles

Player's name: Biles
Character's name: Pampemamescabus
Character's super hero name: Slurpy

Description:

Basics: Straight

Slurpy came into being under the most and disturbing circumstances ever. He was somehow conceived from both a heroine and a villainess, not just from another tentacle monster. Slurpy's life would begin years ago when his birth rendered a villainess out of commission and virtually drained her not only of her milky seeds, but also the magic-like power she had in her reserves. Having lost power, the heroes were able to subdue their arch-enemy to bring to justice. Amidst the chaos surrounding his birth, Slurpy managed to escape the carnage the villainess created in central downtown. He found shelter in the underground sewage system, mostly in the abandoned area. There, he developed on his own while evolving at the sametime.

Having harness and inherit abilities from both his mothers (one a heroine and and the other a villainess, but both being futas), Slurpy could use a very primitive form of telepathy when his intelligence grew. He later was able to learn shape-shifting abilities in rudimentary forms, but only for a very limited amount of time. While his diet and meal was wide ranged like any humans', most of his power and energy derived from milky semen, but not just from anyones' however. Slurpy required seeds from dickgirls, be they futas, shemales, or even very effeminate males. The amount of seeds he ingests and uses tend to dictate shapes and sizes he can form from his own body. However, should he require milk, Slurpy will excrete aphrodisiac and various sexual chemicals to arouse a dickgirl until she becomes painfully rock-hard. There, he can begin harvesting the ripened erection.

Having to scavenge off the city in the shadow, Slurpy has for some reason often targeted villainess dickgirls as a result of inheriting the subtle integrity from his heroine mother while obtaining some unknown magic abilities from the villainess he was born out from. As a lowly creature with primitive telepathy, Slurpy has a great influence on annelid creatures and bottom-dwelling faunas that scour at the lowest food chain. Depending upon the amount of seeds he stores, Slurpy could command a swarm of disgusting creatures and subdue opponents much bigger than him. Through stages of evolution, Slurpy is also capable of offering support to fellow heroes through healing means or using his tendrils he can slither from great distances and strike against villains where they least expect it.

Example:
Slurpy's birth from a villainess' shecock immobilized her enough to allow authorities to apprehend her.

Offs:
Please refer to my O&O's on Elliquiy or visit the link: https://www.f-list.net/c/biles
Major on:
For the most part, the opportunity to have Slurpy suckle on dickgirls, be they heroines or villainess. There's also the preferable chance to breed involving penile-oviposition and urethral birthing.

Slurpy will squeal like a horrid monster and make gurgling sounds while snapping his tendrils and various appendages at the other tentacle creature. In reality he's just screaming "MEIN!!! THIS IS MY HUNTING PLAYGROUND, GO FIND YOUR OWN!!!"

Other info and notes:
Not that I know of for the moment, but at least lemme know if my character is too OP or not.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Quote from: Biles on September 26, 2016, 11:08:15 PM
Player's name: Biles
Character's name: Pampemamescabus
Character's super hero name: Slurpy

Description:

Basics: Straight

Slurpy came into being under the most and disturbing circumstances ever. He was somehow conceived from both a heroine and a villainess, not just from another tentacle monster. Slurpy's life would begin years ago when his birth rendered a villainess out of commission and virtually drained her not only of her milky seeds, but also the magic-like power she had in her reserves. Having lost power, the heroes were able to subdue their arch-enemy to bring to justice. Amidst the chaos surrounding his birth, Slurpy managed to escape the carnage the villainess created in central downtown. He found shelter in the underground sewage system, mostly in the abandoned area. There, he developed on his own while evolving at the sametime.

Having harness and inherit abilities from both his mothers (one a heroine and and the other a villainess, but both being futas), Slurpy could use a very primitive form of telepathy when his intelligence grew. He later was able to learn shape-shifting abilities in rudimentary forms, but only for a very limited amount of time. While his diet and meal was wide ranged like any humans', most of his power and energy derived from milky semen, but not just from anyones' however. Slurpy required seeds from dickgirls, be they futas, shemales, or even very effeminate males. The amount of seeds he ingests and uses tend to dictate shapes and sizes he can form from his own body. However, should he require milk, Slurpy will excrete aphrodisiac and various sexual chemicals to arouse a dickgirl until she becomes painfully rock-hard. There, he can begin harvesting the ripened erection.

Having to scavenge off the city in the shadow, Slurpy has for some reason often targeted villainess dickgirls as a result of inheriting the subtle integrity from his heroine mother while obtaining some unknown magic abilities from the villainess he was born out from. As a lowly creature with primitive telepathy, Slurpy has a great influence on annelid creatures and bottom-dwelling faunas that scour at the lowest food chain. Depending upon the amount of seeds he stores, Slurpy could command a swarm of disgusting creatures and subdue opponents much bigger than him. Through stages of evolution, Slurpy is also capable of offering support to fellow heroes through healing means or using his tendrils he can slither from great distances and strike against villains where they least expect it.

Example:
Slurpy's birth from a villainess' shecock immobilized her enough to allow authorities to apprehend her.

Offs:
Please refer to my O&O's on Elliquiy or visit the link: https://www.f-list.net/c/biles
Major on:
For the most part, the opportunity to have Slurpy suckle on dickgirls, be they heroines or villainess. There's also the preferable chance to breed involving penile-oviposition and urethral birthing.

Slurpy will squeal like a horrid monster and make gurgling sounds while snapping his tendrils and various appendages at the other tentacle creature. In reality he's just screaming "MEIN!!! THIS IS MY HUNTING PLAYGROUND, GO FIND YOUR OWN!!!"

Other info and notes:
Not that I know of for the moment, but at least lemme know if my character is too OP or not.

I love that picture.  And I do wish you would have just listed your offs rather than do a link.  But you are approved.

Biles

Thanks, though I'll have to get updated about the IC scenario and stuff. And I suppose I could list some of the offs just for convenience-sake.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Quote from: Biles on September 27, 2016, 09:07:49 AM
Thanks, though I'll have to get updated about the IC scenario and stuff. And I suppose I could list some of the offs just for convenience-sake.
IC scenario :  just finished nabbing the bad girls.   Now we are starting an orgy scene. 

Biles

Ah okay, then I'll probably crash in like a bull in a China shop, or so to speak. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Vyxenne

Player's name: Vyxenne
Character's name: Tilly
Gender:  Variable.  Futa in her natural state, but takes other forms (usually female) when needed.
Description:
Natural Form:
<<Edited out due to NSFW>>

Human Guise:

History and how they got their powers:  Tilly is a nymph, the spiritual personification of sexual desire and born of ether.  She lived as a formless, ethereal being of the Feylands -- a spirit summoned by prayer and magics to provide services varied as curing impotence and infertility, to playing the role of cupid.  Nymphs are beings made of erotic energy, and must consume the same energies to survive.  When a young elf prays at a shrine that his love may accept his advances, a nymph may answer those prayers, entice the target of the elf's affections into his bed and feed on the abundant psychic/erotic energies released at orgasm.  And that is the key distinction between nymphs and their sisters, the succubi -- nymphs do not drain or otherwise harm mortals to feed; their relationship is symbiotic, not parasitic.

In very, very rare cases a nymph may be summoned to the material plane, the realm of Earth and trapped in a body of flesh and blood.  This is the fate that befell Tilly (I am open to suggestions as to who did this, if it fits into an established plot thread).  She is a stranger in an unfamiliar land, and imprisoned in physical flesh for the first time in her centuries of existence.  Even though she has been made mortal flesh, she retains the powers of a nymph -- arousal manipulation, a psychic awareness of a person's desires and ability to shape change and accommodate them (if she senses a person is turned on by lithe redheads, she can take the shape of a lithe redhead), and as a creature born of the spirit of nature she has a variety of nature-based powers (similar to a D&D style druid).

Her major weaknesses are the need for sex for sustenance (at the very least being near enough an orgasm to absorb the energies, but her favorite meal is semen straight from the tap).  Without it she will literally starve.  Also, she suffers extreme naivete, not knowing this world or its customs -- she's especially confused by technology not found in her home the Feylands.  This can make her easy prey for trickery.

Example: 
  • Take the form of a lover to lure them into a trap
  • Ignite their arousal until they can't focus on anything but satisfying their needs.
  • Conjure vines and thorns to ensnare her foe.

Offs: Vore, scat

Major on:  Group sex, sucking cock, rimming

"Wow!  Are you a nice monster or a bad monster?"  She'd then inspect the creature giving it a good look over and sniff.  "Poor wall monster.  You look hungry.  Are you hungry?  Me too!  Let's have a nibble."

Other info and notes:
  • Tilly can be very silly, immature and naive at times -- it all comes from being trapped in an unusual body in an unknown land.
  • I could use some help figuring how she got summoned to this plane.  If there is an established character or villain that may have had a hand in that, it might make writing her in easier.
  • Given her stranger in a strange land situation, it might make sense for her to be discovered and recruited.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Biles

Ooh yes, more juicy dickgirls to plunder! *slurps*
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Quote from: Vyxenne on September 27, 2016, 05:37:32 PM
Player's name: Vyxenne
Character's name: Tilly
Gender:  Variable.  Futa in her natural state, but takes other forms (usually female) when needed.
Description:
Natural Form:

Human Guise:

History and how they got their powers:  Tilly is a nymph, the spiritual personification of sexual desire and born of ether.  She lived as a formless, ethereal being of the Feylands -- a spirit summoned by prayer and magics to provide services varied as curing impotence and infertility, to playing the role of cupid.  Nymphs are beings made of erotic energy, and must consume the same energies to survive.  When a young elf prays at a shrine that his love may accept his advances, a nymph may answer those prayers, entice the target of the elf's affections into his bed and feed on the abundant psychic/erotic energies released at orgasm.  And that is the key distinction between nymphs and their sisters, the succubi -- nymphs do not drain or otherwise harm mortals to feed; their relationship is symbiotic, not parasitic.

In very, very rare cases a nymph may be summoned to the material plane, the realm of Earth and trapped in a body of flesh and blood.  This is the fate that befell Tilly (I am open to suggestions as to who did this, if it fits into an established plot thread).  She is a stranger in an unfamiliar land, and imprisoned in physical flesh for the first time in her centuries of existence.  Even though she has been made mortal flesh, she retains the powers of a nymph -- arousal manipulation, a psychic awareness of a person's desires and ability to shape change and accommodate them (if she senses a person is turned on by lithe redheads, she can take the shape of a lithe redhead), and as a creature born of the spirit of nature she has a variety of nature-based powers (similar to a D&D style druid).

Her major weaknesses are the need for sex for sustenance (at the very least being near enough an orgasm to absorb the energies, but her favorite meal is semen straight from the tap).  Without it she will literally starve.  Also, she suffers extreme naivete, not knowing this world or its customs -- she's especially confused by technology not found in her home the Feylands.  This can make her easy prey for trickery.

Example: 
  • Take the form of a lover to lure them into a trap
  • Ignite their arousal until they can't focus on anything but satisfying their needs.
  • Conjure vines and thorns to ensnare her foe.

Offs: Vore, scat

Major on:  Group sex, sucking cock, rimming

"Wow!  Are you a nice monster or a bad monster?"  She'd then inspect the creature giving it a good look over and sniff.  "Poor wall monster.  You look hungry.  Are you hungry?  Me too!  Let's have a nibble."

Other info and notes:
  • Tilly can be very silly, immature and naive at times -- it all comes from being trapped in an unusual body in an unknown land.
  • I could use some help figuring how she got summoned to this plane.  If there is an established character or villain that may have had a hand in that, it might make writing her in easier.
  • Given her stranger in a strange land situation, it might make sense for her to be discovered and recruited.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

I like your character, but this is part of the public forum and the first picture should have been NSFW and hidden under  a spoiler, because of the website rules. 

otherwise, good to go if you want to join in.

Note:  The picture can go in the character sheet section since that is not a public forum.

Vyxenne

QuoteOoh yes, more juicy dickgirls to plunder! *slurps*

"Down boy!"  **whacks with a rolled-up newspaper**  "Er... I mean, bad slug!"  *whack**

Quotegood to go if you want to join in.

Thanks!  ^.^

Any suggestions on how to write myself in?

quozax

Quote from: Vyxenne on September 27, 2016, 07:51:59 PM
"Down boy!"  **whacks with a rolled-up newspaper**  "Er... I mean, bad slug!"  *whack**

Thanks!  ^.^

Any suggestions on how to write myself in?

thanks for changing your pic.  I didn't want you to get into trouble. 

You see this pony sized creature (Slurpy) go into the mansion!  Is he a friend or foe? 

so, confront him (and then follow through after you find he's not a foe).

Biles

Are there any available shecocks left unattended? I was thinking I can have my character divide itself.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

RP Dan

I don't know if I could keep up with you all, but I had to answer the silliness check:

"Hi, Mom!"

quozax

Quote from: RP Dan on October 06, 2016, 11:29:57 AM
I don't know if I could keep up with you all, but I had to answer the silliness check:

"Hi, Mom!"
Lol. Love that answer.