My RolePlay Cravings and Ideas

Started by Joshultimatum, May 02, 2014, 11:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshultimatum

Hey Everyone

So I thought it would be a good idea to put all my cravings and ideas in one place, and this is it. This is liable to be updated rather frequently as new ideas come to me, and I get bored with old ones. If an idea has a green "Craving" above it that means it's one of the things I really want to try. If it has a blue "Open" next to it it's one of the things I'm open to do. If it has a red "Closed" next to it, that means I'm not doing that one right now.

I'm a fairly experienced Role Player, and I can usually get 2-3 paragraphs for every response. For my potential partners, I ask that you be willing to do the same. I like a good level of plot and detail in my RPs, not just a series of sex scenes. Character development is another thing that I really enjoy, being able to watch the characters grow throughout the story.

Now I want to assure you that I'm not a grammar Nazi.  :-) People make mistakes, I do it myself. But when someone consistently misspells words and makes grammar errors, I have to admit it kind of turns me off.

The link to my O/O list is in my signature below, so go ahead and read that if you're interested in one of these ideas. Also, PM if you would like to try one. Don't post in the thread.

Craving
(Lesbian, Romance, Sensual, Action/Adventure, Canon Characters, +Anything Else!)
Marvel Lesbian Romance

Hey Everyone!

Now if the pictures above didn't convince you, I'm afraid I can't help you.  :-) There is A LOT of wiggle room for this RP, since the Marvel Universe is huge and there are a lot of characters to choose from. Basically, you can be any female character you like, and bring in other characters as we play. Want to have a threesome with Black Cat, MJ, and Gwen Stacy? Totally can happen. Viper and Shadowcat? Absolutely.

Things that could happen in this RP:

Hermaphroditic or Transgender or Intersex
. With Superpowers and magic, it's very possible the girls could end up with cocks. It doesn't have to happen at all, but if you want it to happen (permenantly or temporarily) we can definitely talk about it.

Seduction.
Depending on who you play, your character might seduce my character or an NPC to get things started. Who knows?

Non-con. Unlikely, but possible. We're dealing with Supervillains after all.

Power or Magic Enhanced Sex. Thinking of creative ways to use your characters powers to make sex better or more interesting is always awesome!
Pretty much everything else. I could go on and on about the possibilities for this RP, and that's what I think will make it so fun. The Marvel Universe is ENORMOUS so there is plenty of room for whatever you want to try.

And really, I'm a fun-loving, laid back guy. If you have an idea, bring it up. I might say no, but I'll do it politely, and that's the worst that will happen.  :-)

I hope there are some other Marvel fans out there as willing to try this as I am.  8-) If so, I look forward to beginning this very sexy, superheroine based RP with you. Ciao, adios, au revior, and goodbye!

Pics for Inspiration

Black Cat and Tarantula
[/center]

Hey Everyone!

Now if the pictures above didn't convince you, I'm afraid I can't help you.  :-) Basically, I'm looking for two other players to play female Marvel characters, all of which will end up in a more or less three-way relationship. There is A LOT of wiggle room for this RP, since the Marvel Universe is huge and there are a lot of characters to choose from.

However, here comes the warning section:

This will be a story driven RP. If you are looking for just a series of sex scenes, sorry your out of luck. There will actually be a fairly involved story to this RP, but of course there will be a lot of steamy sex!

I will ask you to fill out a writing prompt. Because let's face it, it's always awkward when you get half-way through an RP and find out your styles don't match at all. I may deny you based on your writing prompt response, but it won't be because of anything personal, only because your writing wouldn't fit very well.

Quality writing
. Since this is going to be such a story driven RP, I am in fact looking for people who are willing to put time and effort into making good posts. I'm no Shakespeare myself, and I don't expect amazing, lyrical posts obviously. :P But you all know I think. You can tell when someone doesn't put any effort into a post and only focuses on trying to get to the sex scenes.

I will tolerate ZERO personal attacks or all around jerk-iness or dick-ness. Seriously, if you start getting mean, you'll be out of here faster than you can blink!

Look at my O/O list below. The link is in my signature, and if it's in my "NO" list, it won't happen in the game.

You MUST have fun playing this RP. Most important rule. You have to do it.  ;)

Now, if after all that, you're still interested, here's the next step: PM me. DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD! After you PM me I'll give you a writing prompt. If you pass, we'll start talking about which character you want to play and what you want to see in the story. I have to admit I'm really excited by this idea! I've been a marvel fan for a long time, and there are so many cool and sexy characters to choose from it almost boggles the mind!

Things that could happen in this RP:

Hermaphroditic or Transgender or Intersex
. With Superpowers and magic, it's very possible the girls could end up with cocks. It doesn't have to happen at all, but if you want it to happen (permenantly or temporarily) we can definitely talk about it.

Seduction.
Depending on who you play, your character might seduce my character or an NPC to get things started. Who knows?

Non-con. Unlikely, but possible. We're dealing with Supervillains after all.

Power or Magic Enhanced Sex. Thinking of creative ways to use your characters powers to make sex better or more interesting is always awesome!
Pretty much everything else. I could go on and on about the possibilities for this RP, and that's what I think will make it so fun. The Marvel Universe is ENORMOUS so there is plenty of room for whatever you want to try. And really, I'm a fun-loving, laid back guy. If you have an idea, bring it up. I might say no, but I'll do it politely, and that's the worst that will happen.  :-)

I hope there are some other Marvel fans out there as willing to try this as I am.  8-) If so, I look forward to beginning this very sexy, superheroine based RP with you. Ciao, adios, au revior, and goodbye!

Pics for Inspiration

Jean Grey and Emma Frost

Psylocke

Domino

[/img]

Jean Grey and Emma Frost

Psylocke

Domino

Open
(Anthro Horse, Anthro Cat, Furries, Romance)
The Horse and the Kitty

In a world of humans, furries are a despised race. Therefore, when Tim, an anthro horse, finds an anthro cat who needs his help, he leaps at the chance. Without any memories in an unfriendly world, Tim has to protect and take care of his new friend, even as they try to stay ahead of those who mean them harm.

Craving
(Feminization, Anal, Crossdressing, Bisexual)
Becoming a Sissy Slut

PIC:http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1403912

Taylor is your average 18 year old boy...accept that his girlfriend finds him attractive for his feminine looks instead of his masculine ones. So, when she begins suggesting he take up cross-dressing, he submissively agrees. She teaches him how to act, think, and look like a girl, and begins exploring all her fantasies with her new sissy boy toy. Anything from stripping to whoring, she uses him for her and other's pleasures, and he begins to love her dominant side. Bit by bit, the two grow together as he learns to embrace his adventurous and naughty nature.

Craving
(Femboy, Gay, Dom/Sub, Anal, Bondage, HighSchool)
Getting a Submissive Femboy Girlfriend

Nathan figured it out all by himself. That cute little girl, the one that was so shy? She was actually a guy. A very pretty, feminine guy to be sure, who took a lot of pains to keep her gender-cross a secret. As the biology teacher rattled on about this and that, his mind drifted to what he should do. He could approach the little femboy about it. He was no blackmailer, but maybe he could get a date in exchange for keeping some important information a secret. After all, he was pretty good looking wasn't he? A quarterback standing at 6'2" with ripped muscles and a 10 inch monster in his jeans, he was one of the most chased after studs at the school. What did she have to lose?

Besides her virginity that is? Nathan didn't have a girlfriend because he hadn't found one he liked yet...one who was truly a sub that he could break into his dominant desires. Sure, he'd fucked plenty of girls, but never like he wanted to: tied up, blindfolded, rough and hard. God, just thinking about it made him horny!

Closed
(Anthro Furry, Harem, Romance, Sensuality, Virginity, Adventure/Action, Fantasy, Possible Pregnancy, Possible Incest)
The Warrior's Harem

Techalla is an anthro Tiger warrior, and he's just woken up. He doesn't know who he is, or how he got in this cave. But a voice, a powerful voice, tells him he's the only hope this world has. The invasion is coming, and the only way to stop the monsters from destroying everything in their path is to raise heroes.

Blessed with incredibly long life, warrior skills, and strong virility, Techalla is told he must gather a harem and raise his children as heroes. Confused, unsure of himself, not knowing a thing about the world outside, all he can do is trust the voice and do as it says. For the next twenty years, he has adventures and tries to find women for his harem, and finds out that love is not something so easily forged.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Looking for someone willing to play multiple female characters, whether they be Human or exotic can be discussed. But this story is not just Techalla's quest to build his harem, but also how the women he finds change him into the hero he needs to be...for the sake of the world.

Closed
(Incest, Futa, Femboy, Casual Sex, Anal, Deepthroat, Striptease, Video)
Futa Incest

This RP idea was actually inspired by a series of pics. Links are NSFW!
(Group): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1156930

(Emily and Scarlet): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=793453

(Katherine): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1280054

(Courtney): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=991299

(Meryl): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1461284

(Charlie): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1520331

(Peach): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1487367

Now as you may have seen in the last three pics, which are more like bios, all of these characters are related. Their either friends or family members.

Peach is Meryl's son. Meryl is Charlie's niece.  Therefor Peach is Charlie's great nephew.

Katherine is a friend of Meryl's. Emily and Scarlett are Katherine's daughters.

Courtney is Charlie's other great nephew, making him Peach's and Meryl's cousin.

In my idea the things actually happening in the pics wouldn't be taking place, I only want to use the basic characters for the story. Honestly, some of the pictures are a little hard-core for my tastes (like all the spikes and oversized body parts on the futas). But, once again, I'm only borrowing the characters for the RP.

Also, me and my partner would be playing Emily and Scarlet. For those of you who need a reminder, this is Emily(right) and Scarlet(left): http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=793453

The any or all of the other characters can regularly appear in the story, and we can figure out who would control which characters pretty easily. Hey, we can even add other characters that we just totally make up! All of that is totally open for discussion.

Craving
(Casual Sex, Bisexual, Action/Adventure, Intrigue)
Brother and Sister or Brother and Twins

Dylan and his younger sister both still live at home with their parents, except now Dylan is training to be a CIA agent. He and his younger sister have always been close, best friends even. Now, with him in his lower twenties and her in her upper teens, they still joke and laugh and wrestle just like when they were younger. But one day Dylan realizes how pretty his younger sister has become, and she realizes how handsome he is. The attraction between the two of them continues to grow, until finally they have a sexual encounter. Afterwards, the two agree that there can't be anything wrong with helping each other to relieve some 'stress'. They keep doing this right under their parents' noses, growing closer than ever.

But then Dylan accidentally gets caught up in a CIA conspiracy, and now assassins are after him and his sister. The two of them end up going on a road trip from coast to coast, trying to unravel the secret of who's after them and why.
OR
The same storyline but with younger twins instead of just  younger sister. The twins can be two girls or a girl and a boy.

If you choose the boy and girl twin set, Dylan's younger brother would be attracted to him, not to his sister. And of course the younger sister would be attracted to Dylan, not her twin brother.

If you choose the two girls twin set, they would both be attracted to Dylan first, then each other.

Open
Marvel

Basically, I'm kind of a Marvel nut.  ;D Here are some of my favorite characters that I would love to RP as or with.

Black Cat and/or Tarantula and/or SpiderGirl and/or MJ

The idea of these two in a lesbian relationship...well, the pic says it!  ;) But, there's also SpiderGirl.

AND there's also MJ(Mary Jane)

So basically a lesbian relationship between any or all of these characters is something that I think would be waaaaay beyond awesome!

Emma Frost and Wolverine

Need I say more?

Red She-Hulk and She-Hulk

Rogue and X-23 and Domino and Mystique

Open
(Semi-consensual, consensual, Action/Adventure, Servant)
Viking and Captive

Gunnar is a Viking warrior, one of the best. He's also young, only in his mid-twenties, but yet he holds a lot of respect for his prowess as a fighter. Now, his kin is at war with another group of people, but they declared war first. Now, as he helps sack one of their major towns, he distinguishes himself from his brethren in two ways: he never loses a fight, and he never touches a civilian.

He even saves a pretty young girl from Brock. Brock is Gunnar's sworn enemy, a cruel, heartless man and a vicious fighter. Gunnar is pitiless in battle to enemy combatants, but Brock finds special pleasure in hurting the innocent. Gunnar saves the girl from Brock, but only manages it by claiming her as a captive for himself. Taking her home, he has no idea what to do with her now that he's saved her. He's a bachelor, used to doing everything himself.

But he finds himself being attracted to this feisty yet friendly young maiden, but his gruff manner and tough lifestyle make sit difficult for them to get close. Their first sexual encounter is almost forced by him, but they soon find themselves falling deeply in love. If only the outside world were as friendly in Scandia at this time.

Closed
(Action/Adventure, Romance, Workouts, Oil Massages)
Fight for Freedom

A slave. That's what Joran had become, nothing more than a piece of property. And now, he had to fight to survive, for the entertainment of Rome. What's worse? They stuck him with a young GIRL and expect him to train her to fight. She's a got a fighter's spirit, but is totally untrained as a fighter. And in the gritty, bloody sand of the arena, innocence is the first thing to be lost. Well...if she had any chance of surviving, she has it with him as her teacher.

This RP would follow the tale of Joran and the young woman he is forced to train, and how they survive in the ring of the Coliseum. Slowly, love begins to bud between them, as do plans for escape.

Open
(Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Bisexual, Exotic)
World of Warcraft: The Burning of Azeroth

For this RP I have a basic storyline planned out, but the characters are totally customizable. I have a few characters I would like to play, listed below, but whoever my partner wants to play is totally up to them! The only limit I have is they can't be undead or a Death Knight from WoW, but other than that any race and class goes. Well, the partner has to be female, but other than that... ;)
Tauren
Night Elf
Worgen

Open
(Futa, Bunny, Slave, Possible Body Modification, Dom/Sub, Bondage)
Bunny Training (NSFW!)

For this RP, I see my partner playing this character, not me. Who I play is totally up for grabs, but I'm looking for a sub to play this sexy Bunny slave.

I imagine this character being someone like a normal business woman, or maybe a secretary. But then she get's 'drafted' into the Bunny Program. My characters job, is to train her how to be a proper Bunny, giving into and trying her best to please every wish her master or mistress might have. Some body modification could be included in the RP (it wouldn't be anything extreme), but mostly it would be about my character dominating her and making her into the perfect Bunny Slut.

Craving
(Gay, Age Difference, Dom Partner, Semi-Consensual to Consensual)
James First Time

James has never had sex before, and for two reasons: he's average to the point of being boring, and he has almost no sexual prowess. In fact, it takes him a long time to simply get hard, let alone have an orgasm. So, as a 17 year old who desperately wants to be accepted, he tells his big secret to his first girlfriend. She then tells the rest of the school, and James' life turns to hell.

Trying to get away, he convinces his parents to let him rent an apartment in a new part of the city, so he can transfer schools. It is there, dear reader, that your character comes in.

Your character would be a gay man, anywhere from 22 - 45 years old. He could be anything from James' new roommate, to a teacher, to a coach, to a neighbor. But he becomes attracted to James, who is of course totally niave. He doesn't know it, but he himself is bisexual and often attracted to men, including your character.

Your character then sets out to help James open up his adventurous side, but at first James resists. So your character sort of forces himself on James for a while, until James begins to accept him and see this is what he was needing all along. The two of them begin to have adventures together, anything from fucking in public to fucking while driving.

Craving
(Alien, Sci-Fi, Action/Adventure, MFFF)
Seriously? He's FireSpitter!?

"Put the gun down, or I'll put a hole in you just like with your buddy here!"
Kyle had no idea what he was thinking. There were a BILLION ways he could die from this. He was 19 and aiming a lightweight pistol at a 7 foot alien.

"How did you get that gun?" one of the aliens said in it's metallic voice. But somehow it sounded different, as if the alien were...trembling. He couldn't see any of the alien's eyes through those goggles they were wearing. But the aliens seemed to be acting nervous. Huh. Maybe these guys weren't exactly the tough soldier type. They must have come here thinking everyone would automatically capitulate without a fight. Well, they could think again.

"You left it on the table idiots. Now GUNS DOWN!" The aliens jumped as he shouted the last words, and quickly scrambled to set the weapons down.

{Two Hours Later}
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

"Lilay, haven't you gotten those transmissions yet?" she yelled, her voice carrying all the way to the back of the ship.

"Yes! Patching them to you know!"

Blinn pressed the intercom button and the crackling static of a Zyntog wavelength came through. "He was a...demon!...Spit...fire...we had to retreat!"

Blinn raised an eyebrow and a smile crossed her lips. "I guess Earth has a hero of it's own. And I'd love to meet him, this...FireSpitter. Teenya, full throttle. We need to get to Earth now!"

"Already did!"

The ship jolted forward and began spiraling down toward New York city, the fires of war already visible from above.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What happens when you put 19 year old hero in a spaceship with three hot alien women? Good question. Let's find out!

Closed
(Unlimited!!)
Doctor Who: Finding the Doctor

As soon as she stepped inside those doors, I felt guilty. She was already chattering away about how long it had been since I'd seen her last...or, shall I say since The Doctor had seen her last. When she finally saw me, she froze and her eyes widened.

"Did you change or something?" she asked, her eyes flicking up and down, looking over me. "Because it's a pretty good look, but those trousers are rubbish."

I couldn't help but smile. She was exactly how I remembered her...except they weren't my memories. "Clara...I'm not the Doctor."

I gave her a moment to process that, and her eyes got wider still. "Then where is he?" she asked, her tone of voice saying she wasn't sure whether to believe me or not.

"I don't know," I sighed. "That's why I came to find you." I met her eyes, holding her gaze and trusting she would see that I was speaking the truth. Because I sure damn needed her too. "The Doctor gave me some of himself...some of his memories and abilities. But it was the last thing he did."

Clara's eyebrows came together and her eyes got wider still. "What? No, he can't-"

"No, no, no, he's not dead," I interrupted quickly, stepping forward and taking her hand. "It was the last thing he did before he vanished. I was the only person around, so he took the chance on trusting me." I suddenly realized I was holding a very pretty girl's hand, and believe me, that didn't help my concentration any.

"He told me to find him. I don't know how or where he was taken, but I know that I do have to find him. I was hoping you would be willing to help me."

Clara was silent for a long time, simply looking into my eyes. "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

I spread my hands and smiled. "Do I look like I'm lying?"

"No."

"Well, that's the best I can do for you," I said, shrugging. Then I turned and grabbed a lever on the console, flipping it and hitting a button at the same time.

"So," I said, spinning around with a big grin. "You in?"

"Go off with a man I can't possibly trust, who's obviously also mad, in a blue box without a clue as to where I'm headed?" she asked, crossing her arms. I looked up at the ceiling and then back at her.

"Why not?"

She shrugged and smiled, a brilliant smile. "Wouldn't be the first time. But what's your name?"

I gave her a secret smile and pressed another button. "I'll tell you when we find him. Until then, call me the Doctor. The universe always needs a Doctor, but more than one would be more than it could handle. So!" I said, flipping a few more levers. "All of time and space, every sexy species that ever lived...where do you want to start looking?"

Here are some general pairings that would interest me, but that I don't have any story for (a  *  by my role). F for female, M for male, and T for Transgender, Hermophrodite, or Futanari:

*M Roamer/F Amazon
*M Demon/F Human
*M Elf/ M or F Orc
*M Troll/F Goblin
*M or T Cyborg/F or T Human Soldier

Joshultimatum

Added the last three role-play ideas, and included the pairings.

FetishFantasies

Hello I just started here and a few of your cravings definitely caught my attention. I particularly like the Futa Bunny Slut idea and would be glad to be a part of it, I would prefer a female or futa master for this plot, but male would be fine as well. The second one that caught my eye was your scene involving Spidergirl and Mary Jane, possibly as the story develops the characters change so we can involve Black Cat and Tarantula. The other one is your Marvel craving. Mystique would absolutely have to be involved because, of course, she can be anyone. LOL. Let me know if I can satisfy any of these, I log on everyday so I'll most likely be able to keep it going at a steady pace. Hope to hear from you soon!!
Only by acknowledging your fantasies do you hold the key to passion

Joshultimatum

Added the Doctor Who idea, and the Warrior's Harem. Updated "Seriously? He's Firespitter?!"

Joshultimatum

Added the "Getting a Submissive Femboy Girlfriend" idea.

Joshultimatum

Closed Doctor Who and re-opened Viking.

Joshultimatum