delete

Started by Wolfrin, June 18, 2010, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfrin

create anew

Wolfrin

I'll look at your answers/questions tomorrow, or pm me if you don't want to lose this topic.

Marlow

I'd definitely be interested in this. I've been looking for a Vampire RP, but all the ones I've found have been very, for lack of a better term, frilly. To me, Vampires have always been the badass 'kill you for looking at them funny' kind, like they are portrayed in Supernatural (the show).

I'll drop you a PM as well.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Wolfrin

I am not quite sure if it's the kind of character I would like to play with at the moment.
I know the show (have the series at home), but I think they were too much centred on blood and badass personality. They only time were they could let that aside is when they were in trouble.
They are nice because they have at least a mind on their own, but still.

I search for vampires that know respect at least a little (with their pray or humans, not only between them). So my character will not be used for blood only or been beat up or something.
I like the respect a Master can have on his pray/slave/submissive.

But just so you know, I don't mind those kind of vampires. I have played some vampires like those before, but for now it's not what I am looking for. ;)

Thanks for your interest tho.

Marlow

Well the reason they were like that because they were nearly extinct. If that wasn't the case in this RP, then my guy wouldn't be nearly as sadistic or 'evil' as they were in Supernatural. The biggest part of Supernatural Vampires I like are their set of weaknesses.

If my character was around the 1000 mark, he'd have developed respect for humans that are strong willed, etc. I never intended for him to be a sadistic bloodthirsty monster.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Wolfrin

Yeah I do remember that they were nearly instinct. That would make sense if that's so.
But since I am not looking for that, then depending what time-line we use they don't need to be a lot alive, but I don't want them nearly instinct either. Just enough :p.

I've seen the dvds, but the part with the vampires is not something I remember clearly.
I know they have weaknesses, but don't remember them all.

Well if we let Supernatural aside, can you tell me what kind of vampires you will do? It doesn't need to be 1000 or 2000 years old it was just to say not all mighty nor to young XD.

Wolfrin

Just so people knows.
I am online at the moment for the day, but tonight I'll probably be offline around 5h.

Marlow

Quote from: SerinaKiyamie on June 19, 2010, 07:54:09 AM
Yeah I do remember that they were nearly instinct. That would make sense if that's so.
But since I am not looking for that, then depending what time-line we use they don't need to be a lot alive, but I don't want them nearly instinct either. Just enough :p.

I've seen the dvds, but the part with the vampires is not something I remember clearly.
I know they have weaknesses, but don't remember them all.

Well if we let Supernatural aside, can you tell me what kind of vampires you will do? It doesn't need to be 1000 or 2000 years old it was just to say not all mighty nor to young XD.
They're basically what you described in your opening post. They can go in the Sun, but it's unpleasant so they prefer the night, they can eat food, but it does not give them sustenance, they can't be staked in the heart, only decapitation works (don't care if that's included or not), Dead Man's Blood is poisonous to them, and they go in to a blood-lust when they haven't fed for a long period of time.

The Vampire I'd play wouldn't be insane, but he wouldn't be particularly good, either. He sees Supernaturals (Werewolves, Vampires, etc.) as inherently superior to Humans and has few qualms about hunting or using Humans he sees unworthy of life as slaves, but at the same time he doesn't go out of his way to harm them, either. He doesn't enjoy inflicting suffering on humans when there's no point to it (he has no issues torturing someone for information, though).

If you've watched TrueBlood, he'd be kind of like Eric mixed with Bill. Eric's callousness and Bill's control.

He sees Supernaturals (Werewolves, Vampires, etc.) as inherently superior to Humans.

Wolfrin

I see and no I haven't watch TrueBlood.

And I added stuff to my vampire list as you made me remembered stuff along the way ;).
Therefore, I won't bow to your kind of vampire. I'll mostly want to confront him/her atm.
I am a dominant of nature and there is only one type of character that can go around this.
That is depending how you will play it as well.

We can try to think of something together, but it won't go around the -dominant over me- kind of story. (well I don't think so)
I am not sure how it can turned out tho as I normally go with the flow. Like we think of the beginning together, the background of the story and where we'll generally go to, but I can't say how my character will evolve.

If you have other question/still interested, pm me (;.

Wolfrin

I updated with my on and off link.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72606.0

And I'll see maybe tonight or tomorrow for your answers/pms.

Wolfrin

Tritton

Adventure begins in the heart and is played out in the mind… and I would like to take on the lost goddess theme with you if you will allow me the pleasure. I can only post during the work day and won’t be fast, but I will be steady. 
Just leave a post for me if you are interested
Tritton

Wolfrin

I am back online and I only have the Lost goddess as a waiting story.

Tritton-
We can continue trough pm.
I would like to elaborate the story more with you.
I would try to be steady, but I never know what might happen.
I always update my absence post in case you are wondering where I am.

urowen

When you say that you only have the goddess in waiting does that mean its the only one you crave or the only one not available.

Wolfrin

Some one wanted that one, but still haven't reply yet so.
The genie is open.