Ain't Love Grand (Fandoms FxM or MxM)

Started by Talra Di Deliren, November 16, 2014, 09:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

I'd like you to check out my O/Os page for any information. Please and thank you.

Here is where you can find my MxM and FxM request threads.

Also please check my A/As when you can, I don't always get to post daily or weekly.

So lets get started, shall we? A few key points first.

~I do have a job, two actually, and juggling classes as well. But not all that will keep me from roleplaying. I'll keep up as much as I can.
~Paragraphs are preferred when writing. One sentence may be fine depending on the situation and you can't think of much to say or do, but I won't allow it all the time. A paragraph or so please, I'm begging you.
~Let's communicate with each other to be sure we are on the same page. We don't have to get to know each other but talking while roleplaying helps knowing if the other is still there and not leaving the other hanging or waiting by the noose.
~When it comes to MxM, I only play the bottom role. Sometimes, rarely, I do switch depending on story, I'll mention in notes if anything other than bottom role. Though, I really do like romance between two males as much as male and female.

Another, if anything here doesn't quite fancy you but still would like to try something out, please PM me. Don't reply to this thread. Thank you.

MxM or FxM

Pokemon (no pokemon bestiality, just trainers)

MxM

Legend of Zelda

Just like in the picture, Link is captured by Ganon and the spoils of a growing relationship between the two. Can either go Non-con or Con.

Assassin's Creed

Pairing: Altair x Malik

I don't think anything else needs to be said here. Just want to play as Malik being dominated by by Altair!

How to Train Your Dragon

As shown in picture I would like the dragons to look very much human aside from a few draconic features. For this story I have in mind is just the original movie that I have seen so much and love. Just a little different: the dragons are more human. They are misunderstood but they cannot speak with the Vikings since their language is different, though able to understand the Vikings themselves. Until Hiccup met Toothless.

More on plot and such is up in discussion. I'd very much like to play Hiccup.

World of Warcraft

Can be any fantastical story as long as it remains a part of Azeroth but can be anything from banker to paladin, regular job in one of the major cities or towns or a hero of skill and rank. Two characters, could be both the same faction or different to make it more interesting. There does have to be story. No straight up just sex and no rape.

Soul Eater

Weapon and Meister are solely connected and inseparable. Well until they become a death scythe and partner up with Lord Death. I love the concept of partners and fighting together that an idea of two (original) characters made for each other, enroll to the academy and find their place. Being that it is a part of E, I will abide to the age rule, so no children. Except as NPC status or the academy can just be made up of adults rather than kids. It's all up to discussion in how it is put together. Here I like it to be MxM.

Disney Princesses turned Princes

Like many movies and stories of different versions of Cinderella, why not a boy finding his happily ever after? Sure it would be with another guy, but who doesn't have a good MxM?

Deception (a marvel fandom Loki x Tony Stark)
What Tony doesn't know suits him well, even if he is the know-it-all type. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't realize Pepper isn't who she really is. Actually, she never existed. It was a play at his mind.

One morning he wakes in his bed, rolls over to surprise his lover, and finds Loki sleeping next to him instead.

As surprising as it seemed, Loki explains himself. He secretly has feelings for the human Iron Man, but the taboo of man and god to be together is far off from reach. And being the god of mischief and lies, he successfully became the lover of Tony Stark. Only his secret was spoiled when his energy was drained completely the night before of a passionate evening with the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. He was found out, cast out, and embarrassed by his feat. But Tony takes pity over him despite all the lies of the past, and slowly falls for the real person behind the mask. Though evil does make it hard to love...

This can change, be modified, however my partner decides. I would love to play Loki, though.

FxM

Assassin's Creed

I played the game a lot before, but with a busy schedule and coming here to play rather that video games has kept me away from my favorite games. I'd like to play out something of Assassin's Creed with Altaiir and a female assassin novice. I don't have a plot but if anyone sees this and takes interest, PM me any ideas that you may have of it. This is a definite crave I am looking forward to doing with the right partner that likes the games as I do.

1/2 Prince

If you read it, you would know it. I don't expect anyone to respond to this one but I just want to put it out there. Second Life is full of players yet there are so many things that one can do. It's a virtual game where you can be anyone, except the opposite sex. Only one had that permission and she can only be the one. In this, I don't want to play original characters but characters of my own. Where mine is a warrior with a passion for adventure, while a shy college girl trying to get by her classes and escape the tension of the thought of being alone. She meets another adventurer in the game, not knowing his real name nor what he really looked like, and he knowing nothing of her real self. They eventually meet in real life and are surprised by the fact they actually know each other then avoid each other, but the connection kept pulling them together anyhow.

If you have played World of Warcraft, you would know much of the gaming aspects, but see it as like DnD with any race and class plus the virtual life Second Life gives in a game. I just find this one to be fun.

Soul Eater

Weapon and Meister are solely connected and inseparable. Well until they become a death scythe and partner up with Lord Death. I love the concept of partners and fighting together that an idea of two (original) characters made for each other, enroll to the academy and find their place. Being that it is a part of E, I will abide to the age rule, so no children. Except as NPC status or the academy can just be made up of adults rather than kids. It's all up to discussion in how it is put together. Here I like it to be MxM.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

Bump. I don't do much for fandoms but these are my favorites.

I'd like to do something with dragon age inquisition buy really haven't figured it all out yet if OC or canon. Also I haven't finished the game lol. So I'll decide then.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren