Charmed at Last[A Male Spin]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 26, 2010, 06:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

I went through all the character profiles, and their all great!

So all we need now is at least one more girl or even boy for this game to start :)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LimitlessNikkie

come on people join you know you want to ;)

Craz

So, are we stuck until we grab one last person?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Craz on July 30, 2010, 11:31:23 AM
So, are we stuck until we grab one last person?

Kinda.  Does anyone have any ideas on an interesting character someone might want to fill?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ink Slinger

Hi.  So...someone who shall remain nameless is poking my muse.  Again.  (You know who you are.  :P )

I'd be interested in playing the investigator/long time family friend.  Thinking female detective who went to school with one (or more) of the brothers. 
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ink Slinger on August 01, 2010, 01:12:47 PM
I'd be interested in playing the investigator/long time family friend.  Thinking female detective who went to school with one (or more) of the brothers.

That would be just great!  And your idea fit's perfectly, so when you feel like it, head on over to the character thread, the link of which can be found in the first post of this thread, and build your charrie.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask them :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ink Slinger

Done  ;D  Or mostly.  Still a few things that are floating. 
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ink Slinger on August 01, 2010, 03:55:21 PM
Done  ;D  Or mostly.  Still a few things that are floating.

Lol, I like it so far XD

Okay, since we have enough people now, I made the OOC, thread, so feel free to head on over there to talk plot.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's