Beauty and the Beast: Seeking a Beast...[Van-Bon-NC-or EX]

Started by Jag, December 27, 2009, 02:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I was talking with Beguiles Mistress and wanted to do this. I want this game to play out much like the Disney movie, though not with Hyde turning into a handsome prince or even back into Henry at the end.

It would involve Hyde being in a state like he is in the second volume of the LoEG comics. He's completely taken over and Henry pretty much doesn't exist anymore except maybe to speak to Hyde in his head occasionally. Physically he's a brute and a large one at that.

Beast:                                                                                           Beauty:

First plot:
Instead of him dying at the end of the comic, he manages to hold off the aliens (eating a few in the process) while they get H-142 ready. He gets back to the group as the Hybrid Disease is fired at the aliens and survives. With Hawley dead and the Nemo furious at England using chemical warfare. Mina disbands from the Allan and Hyde due to the stress over the past few years of Dracula, near rapes, near deaths, Professor Moriarty, Hawley beating her, her love affair with Allan in Africa, and the aliens.

With Mina gone, Hyde has no reason at all to stay with Allan (whom he considers an opium-sot). He was granted pardon by the government for his former actions and can roam the streets if he likes (though some probably wouldn't like that).

After the incident with the aliens, Hyde decides to once again take his leave of England. The brute is allowed to freely wander since he was pardoned. He decides to make his way to somewhere that is big and unknown, where he is unknown as well.

America.

The boat ride is slow and long, unlike a trip on Nemo's vessel. The ape easily becomes bored, more so since the other passengers and crew seem to scatter when he comes around. All save for one.

She's on her way to America as well to live with family since her family was killed due to the alien attack. She'd been confronted with aliens and managed to survive, so Hyde's appearance doesn't scare her much since he's at least human (something she reminds him of often in their time together).

Her being the only one on the ship that will tolerate him, he really has no choice but to converse with her.

Some Possible Story Points:
-She is the daughter of someone Hyde killed (her mother being killed by the aliens later on).
-She is going to America to live with relatives and to be married off.
-She stops him from killing crew members and annoying children on the ship.
-He catches some crew men trying to molest her and kills them, an incident she helps hide from the rest of the boat to save him.

Post here or PM me with your interest.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Updated a little.

She wouldn't be going there to work sexually for him.

Jag

Jag

Updated with a smaller, second plot and story points for that one.

Jag

I completely forgot about this thread till today. ^__^

This is the only new game I'm willing to take on at the moment.

KoH

Ack D: I was trying to modify the post and accidently clicked remove! D:

Anyway, to repeat what I said: I'd love to try this. It looks amazing.

It's just that I haven't read the comics, but I could do some research, you could fill me in, whatever. It's really your choice.
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep