Severus Snape is SEX

Started by Myrina, December 14, 2012, 10:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrina

So I am a huge Hermione/Severus fanatic. I started to write a short story based around the two a year ago and ran into a huge writer's block (more like a wall) and I haven't picked it up since. The story starts around the end of the war (actually right after it) and the war had a much different outcome than the book. Voldemort wins, Harry is dead (permanently). Hermione is a wreck and Severus stumbles upon her. Hermione hates the man but how could she ever deny a man that can make you orgasm with just his voice?  ^-^

So for the characters...

I would like to play Hermione (although I throughly love being Severus)

Severus: He could be bad while struggling to be good (like the books) or he can just be all out bad. I really need a strong writer for him. He is sarcasm, silk, shadow, spy, SEX (can you tell he's my fave?).

Voldemort: This is another good one.

Draco

Ginny

Ron

Crabbe

Goyle

Blaise

and any other characters from the series. I would like to keep the soul of the characters but by all means be creative. If you want to play a character, just message me a little snippet and I'll let you know if you got the part. I don't care who plays what. I'm perfectly fine with RP with a girl being Severus, as long as your work is strong. Geez, I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure here... :-) Also, I'm actually fine with this being a one on one acting out several characters or a large group of people getting into the thick of it.

BTW, this is my first request ever so please let me know if there something I can improve on.  ???
Myrina

Ariel

And all these characters would be participating in the sex?

BTW - Severus is sexy. Asdfghjkl.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Myrina

Absolutely. Sex with Voldemort can be nasty but some people love that so I am completely open. I think there can be something for everyone here...
Myrina

Ariel

True, though I want Tom not Voldemort. Ew. xD
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Myrina

You know he's a pretty strong magical kind of guy...maybe he can turn back into his old body...
Myrina