Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlightRaptor

Granted, but... EVERYONE is nude. Especially that creepy old man up the street.

I wish for bacon.

Blythe

You get bacon, but it's burnt.

I wish for a new shirt.

BlightRaptor

Granted it's this one.

I wish for a penguin.

Blythe

....that looks like something my sister would wear.  :P

You get a penguin, but it's one of the psychopathic ones from the Madagascar movies.

Kippers

I wish for world peace!

DeadCell

You get world peace, but it is under a cruel dictator who rules with an iron fist an a terrible secret police who come for people in the middle of the night and are never seen or heard from again.

I wish I could fly :D

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Kippers

Granted, but you're subject to the local air traffic laws and a TSA agent has to inspect you every time you consider taking off.

I wish I could eat a dodo before they became extinct.

MelisaArtemis

granted but you got eaten by another creature right afterward

I wish I can have another additional cat~

Kippers

Granted. Your CAT scan results say you might have cancer and you need additional, more invasive tests to be sure.

I wish I had a million bucks!

MelisaArtemis

granted, but they are then taken away by the government along with you on charges of corruption

I wish there is a way to be naked in public and get away with it

Durenthemir

There is, but you soon discover the hard way there's quite a few different reasons clothes were invented.

I wish for a world where the price of renting or buying a house was permanently at half of what it is now.

MelisaArtemis

granted but the value of money is 1/4 of what it is now so you can't afford it anyway

I wish I have a quarter

Countdown0

Granted, but it is a quarter in foreign currency, and thus worth nothing where you live.

I wish for the power to control the global weather, in a manner that would allow me to make it warm where it should be cold, cold where it should be warm, or to put things back the way they should be, or to make it rain or stop raining. Anything weather related, except I can effect any part of Earth I want =D
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Durenthemir

You have it, but you accidentally caused a monsoon that devestated a foreign country, and will now be tried for crimes against humanity in the world court.

I wish for a pen that will always write when I want it to.

MelisaArtemis

Granted but it keeps expelling ink even when you are not writing, drying everything in its color

I wish I'm not sick anymore... my nose is killing me DDDX

Kippers

Granted. The parts of you that feel sick are removed from your body, leaving the remainder in perfect health.

I wish the attractive dudes on my campus wore less clothes.

Lady Hecate

Granted. But they took their clothes off because it was growing too warm from the Earth being hurled into the Sun. They will collide in 3... 2... 1...

I wish the season of spring would get here faster.

MelisaArtemis

Granted but it only last for 1 hour followed by a long and extra harsh winter followed by extra harsh summer

I wish I can go to sleep again T-T

DeadCell

You fall asleep but you end up sleeping for a thousand years, only to find that when you awake that the human race has been enslaved by aliens.

I wish it was 6am already.

BlightRaptor

Granted. But it's 6 AM in another time zone.

I wish for a balloon.

DeadCell

oooh good corruption.

You get your balloon, but it is a water balloon, and the balloon just hit you in the face.

I wish I was a super villain for a day.

BlightRaptor

Granted! But I'm here to stop you, evil doer!

I wish for a maid.

Durenthemir

Granted
Unfortunately, since you hired a maid service, you've been locked into a contract for 5 years where next to nothing gets cleaned but it still costs you over a third of your monthly income. You soon start to wonder if it wasn't less effort just to clean up after yourself.

I wish for a keyboard large enough that it seems to have been designed for people with normal sized hands in mind.

HannibalBarca

Your keyboard will be large enough, and more--a Japanese keyboard including a key for every one of the 74,000 characters in their language.

Plus two shifts and an enter key.

I wish that everyone got to die painlessly, in their sleep.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Kippers

Granted. People die painlessly when they fall asleep and have to be resuscitated every time.

I wish werewolves were more popular than vampires.