The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

If you keep calling people Miss this and Mister that, no wonder they go in over their heads. C:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Secretwriter

You just lack the proper respect.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Belle33

Check that attitude at the door, Missy!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

MasterMischief

Amusing how 'argument' quickly degenerates into backhanded compliments and insults.

Stone

Makes sense that you'd consider them compliments.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MasterMischief

The adults are talking here.

Stone

Then you should go brush your teeth.

Kazuume

Stop being so bossy Stone!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Well, stop liking it so much!

Kazuume

Are you really so sure of yourself?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Beats being full of yourself. O:)

Secretwriter

Beats being full of shi... Oooh! Shiny!

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Stone

Secretwriter

Just because you think something is important does not make it so.

Zaphod

Anesa

Here ya go again!  Always wanting to argue about something!

Zaphod

Don't tell me this thread reminds you again of the good 'ol days and makes you all teary. I am sick of hearing that. :P

Anesa

*Sticks her tongue out at him*  Nope, wasn't going to say that, ya ole meanie!  Why don't you go on to bed!  You're cranky and need your beauty rest!  (Sweet dreams, sexy!)

MasterMischief

Personal attacks again?  Srsly?  I expected better from you, Camille.

blue bunny sparkle

You wanna personal attack? I'll give you a personal attack Mister!

*giggles* FAIRY STYLE!

Anesa

There you go again!  Promising what you can't deliver!  ;)

Villain

Why are you always arguing when I'm trying to smoke and look evil?!

MasterMischief

Because you look evil and smoke.  You bring this on yourself.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

Belle I don't know how to argue with you. I will just say OK dear whatever you say and then do whatever the hell I want anyway. Oh wait nevermind you did not hear that part. YES DEAR
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish