Futanari Training School (Seeking Student)

Started by Mira Willow, October 17, 2012, 02:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Mira Willow

thank you everyone I definitely will Pm everyone if anything is available.

Niki315

Well, if you're looking for a swim teacher/coach I would definitely be willing to fill the role ^_^ I'll make sure the futa school goes to the championships!!

Mira Willow

Vassus

Of what sort? By that, I mean, of general education, or sexual? I could play a teacher for either. History, acting, and sex are passions of mine.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Haibane

Interested! Especially if Annie is playing because she's so yummily good at writing shy naughty girls!

I could play a teacher, perhaps Annie could be her daughter?

Annie

That would be great, Hai! ^^

I'll pm you my char.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Galactic Druid

Damnit, Gim! We already have so much going on together as it is, and then you go and post this.  >:(
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Haibane

Quote from: Annie on October 22, 2012, 06:23:57 PM
That would be great, Hai! ^^

I'll pm you my char.
I need Gimmik's okay first.

Still needing a teacher Gimmik? And if so, what sort of scenes would she be involved in?

Do you want a strict headmistress type?  8-) ;) >:)

Annie

I knew he would accept you!

(Actually, I'm lying. I just got excited with the idea) ;P

Haibane

So... Gimmik, who is now definitely playing and how many teachers and how many students do we have?

I could add perhaps a student character as well if you need more. The teacher won't be active all the time, I'm guessing.

BTW, I loved those NSFW images you linked to in the first post. I fell in love with that artists work at once. It would be awesome if we could have that as the school uniform ;)

One thing I'm not sure about, you mentioned parents staying with their kids at the school. What is the deal with that? Will they feature in the game? Would student dorms be more fun? Or families living off-campus and students travelling in from home?

Having off-campus/in town scenes may give players more things to do.

Just throwing ideas around.

Mira Willow

Astrofig

Mira Willow

right now I think there are just girls, though I guess there is no reason why there couldn't be boys.

Bloody Rose

I was wondering if you were still looking?

Galactic Druid

Just so you know, Gim, I'm not really upset or anything. You just always have good ideas when my RP plate is full.   ::)
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!