Looking for Any RP, really

Started by Nazz, July 02, 2012, 10:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazz

So, like a few others, I'm in a boat where I must wait until after the 5th to get into anything major, but I thought I could find a partner or two anyway during the period in between.

The thread's title doesn't lie--as far as non-adult roleplays go I'm willing to try new stuff or do things I've done before. A few things stay constant, though:
I can do paras, semi-paras and anything less than that. Maybe even novella-length if the plot or setting offered peaks a little more interest from me.

With that said, I'd probably enjoy anything that gives off a sort of anime-feel, or things that fall within the sci-fi or fantasy genres.

If neither of those interest you but you would still like someone to kill time with, I'll do my best to not dissapoint! Just throw out some ideas that you have in the thread, and I'll discuss them with you, at the very least.

Thanks!
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - Ons 'n Offs - - - - - -
- - - Nazz's Storyboard (Requests) - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Currently back in college. Stuff's gonna be a lot slower from me! ))

Axonity

Hmm... perhaps this is where we could rp some, dear Nazz? I'm up for just about anything at this point, so perhaps we could discuss some ideas?

I do highly appreciate the fantasy genre... so maybe something in that area? As a generalization?

Nazz

Certainly, certainly! Miss Axon, I remember you saying the darker end of fantasy was up your alley, and we can narrow it down to that, if you'd like. We can even dip our toes in the risque for what we can, as well.

I'm planning on using a male character if that changes anything, but I'd like to come up with a new one if it's going to bend towards an edgier theme. That won't take very long for me to do, though!
- - - - - - -

Axonity

Quote from: Nazz on July 03, 2012, 12:53:40 AM
Certainly, certainly! Miss Axon, I remember you saying the darker end of fantasy was up your alley, and we can narrow it down to that, if you'd like. We can even dip our toes in the risque for what we can, as well.

I'm planning on using a male character if that changes anything, but I'd like to come up with a new one if it's going to bend towards an edgier theme. That won't take very long for me to do, though!

This is true, I did say that I tend to lean towards the darker end of the fantasy spectrum. We can go that route if you would like to -- I certainly don't mind to, and if you're up for the risque portions of it as well, I'm fine with it. I just don't want to throw someone into something they aren't fully used to.

I'll be creating a new character as well, depending on what we agree on for the genre and setting, more than likely a female character. I'm fairly quick when it comes to character creation. But the persona takes a bit for me to perfect.

Nazz

That's just my suggestion, is all. If there's something else you had in mind, please say so. I don't mind going into things I haven't done, but my experiences had told me it usually turns out well no matter what I try. One of my goals is to try several new RPs, and I don't see why I can't start now!

- - - - - - -