My girlfriend is an international spy (M/F) [VAN]

Started by Zeitgeist, March 01, 2010, 11:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

This is a story idea I'd like to share. I'm not wont to do M/F stories but I thought the idea was too good to not share, perhaps someone else wants to take it up. If so drop me a line as I would likely enjoy following it.

Ted counted himself one lucky son-of-a-bitch. You see Ted was in his mid twenties, a graduate of MIT and a pretty smart guy, especially good with computers and programming. Unfortunately, Ted was never great with the ladies. He was an average looking guy, reasonably handsome and fit, if a tad on the pale side as he spent most of his summer days at the keyboard or game console rather than outside in the sun. He was your atypical computer and gaming geek. While he wasn't a complete social introvert, he was understandably awkward in the company of women, especially hot women.

Enter Tanya. Tanya is an international spy, she could be from Russian and passing herself off as Ukrainian, or a French born woman with an Israeli passport, her background is mired in mystery suffice it to say. She's also quite attractive, leggy, tall and missed her calling as a model. She's also very intelligent and clever. She has her eyes set on Ted as Ted works at a US defense contractor, with not only a high level of security clearance, Ted alone knows how to crack the cipher codes that Tanya needs to pass on to her superiors.

Imagine Ted's wonderment, when egged on by his some times drinking buddies, to approach Tonya, who has been giving him some serious looks from across the bar. Imagine how pleased Ted would be when he actually gets her phone number and the two start dating, and in time she moves in with him! Ted can't believe his apparent luck, nor can his friends. Here Ted is banging the hottest chick he's ever imagined himself with, and she seems to genuinely like him, perhaps even...

Little does Ted know of course that Tanya is an international spy and is using him, or will use him to gain access to the information she needs. While she has plans to up and disappear when she does get that information, Ted may not be quite as gullible as he first seems.

And from there, the story unravels...

Enjoy! Even if I wanted to do this story, I've got too many going right now, so please, if this interests you take it up!