In Need Of A Female Character {F x F story}

Started by GnothiSeauton, May 03, 2011, 01:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Recently I was in discussion to write a story with someone based on my idea entitled "A Friend In Need".  It wasn't until I was nearly finished that the person bailed on the story before it even started.

This is a story I have done before, and the status of that story right now seems to have fallen into a black hole of uncertainty.

The story is located here. 

Essentially the story is up to you.  It's essentially just background information on the two former lovers and the abrupt ending to their relationship.  Why she is looking for a way out is also up for debate.  We could have it that she murdered her abusive husband, or perhaps she just needs to get out and run away.  Like I said, it's all totally up to whomever would like to take this story.  Nothing is set in stone, and is totally up for debate.

If you're interested in taking the role of the unnamed character, feel free to send me a message. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bloody Rose

I would love to play the abused girl if you want to hon

Ark

On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41110.0

The angel screams, and the devil may cry.

GnothiSeauton

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

I've been asked to clarify a couple of things for this game...

1.  The game is still open.  I think I'm going to keep it open until Sunday night EST to see if there is anyone else out there interested.
2.  I have no problems at all with male writers with female characters.
3.  The story itself is absolutely and completely open story-line wise.  I'm not really set on any particular route in which the story goes, and as such, am completely open to discussion.
4.  I do check prior post history.  If I don't like what I see, I'll rule you out of contention.

This is a story I have been craving for some time, and would love to find a good writing partner to help with it.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

The topic is now closed.
Thanks to all whom expressed interest.

Seeking New Stories