Fear Me, Love Me

Started by sansa, March 03, 2015, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hello my curious friends! Before we begin, know that I am looking for a Male or Female to play a dominate male or female character. I am open to both male or female characters for you to play, however my character will be a female. This roleplay is inspired by Labyrinth but I very much want to create a world of or own. What draws me to Labyrinth is the male lead, Jareth. Not just his looks, but his charisma and his confidence. Reminder for anyone interested in playing a Lady, I would be very interested in seeing a strong lovely woman to woo my character, so don't be turned away simply because the original story is between a male and a female- I'm not interested in playing the original story(how boring would that be?)! Now have you not seen Labyrinth before? Well here is a little treat for you!
Did you like that? I did! However if you haven't seen the movie, then I may have to ruin the ending for you, so pardon my spoiler! I'm wanting to do an alternative ending... In my ending, I'd like to see that my character is given an ultimatum. Surrender to me or you surrender your little brother to me. (If you don't know the movie, you wouldn't understand the ultimatum, however all you need to know family means everything to my character and her brothers safety is far more important then her own).

My character? Well you can rightfully assume that it will not be 15 year old Sarah in this roleplay. Instead, let me post a character sheet for you...

Name: Sasha Jay
Personality: Sasha would be considered an independent dreamer to say the least. She is extremely ambitious and allows very little to stop her. However her loyalty to the ones she loves and trusts comes first and formost for the young beauty.
Background: After the divorce of her parents, Sasha became distant with her father due to the new woman in his life. Together, her father and stepmother had a child that Sasha rarely took the time to visit. However, unknowingly to her, someone has been watching the brown haired beauty throughout her life... Watching her grow and watching her become the young beauty she was now. Was this the reason her dates had always fell through? Was there a destiny meant to be met for her? Nothing made sense until she realized her baby brother suddenly went missing while she agreed to baby sit him... Who did this? Why did they do this? It was none other then work of your character... Now she is faced with the ultimate choice... Her brothers freedom, or her owns...

As for your character? I'm looking for you to play the character that David Bowie had played in the film adaptation of Labyrinth. You could play a woman or a man character and I also don't mind if you are a woman or a man. I'm simply looking for that sexy, dominate, and alluring character that Bowie had portrayed.

There still could be more to discuss and changes that I'm open to making. Please message me or post here if you are interested in giving this a whirl!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)