Female seeking a roleplay partner

Started by Doom Cookie, May 10, 2010, 08:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom Cookie

Plot: MtF transgender/female pair. Meets a girl, falls in love. Gets married. Has issues with the in-laws. Eventually has kid, has even more issues with the in-laws. And... that's as far as I got. So, basically and trans-gender male who is trying to change his gender to female. The child is biologically theirs. The woman says she'll support her love with what she is doing, so long as she lets her have at least one of her babies. I think if the males parents knew, they might be more understand since the woman's parents will know and not be understanding. The couple save up as much as they can to work up to him being able to have his surgery done.

Sex will be involved in the thread, as well as drama and sweet moments. I kinda want it to have a range of things in it.
The parents part can be reversed if you would prefer.

If you're interested send me a PM or post in here.
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom