Big Girls Need Love Too

Started by Estoc, June 25, 2014, 04:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estoc

So I have room for at least one more rp and I have a bit of a craving, although as it seems with me it's more of a kernel of an idea rather than a fully formed one.

Put simply, I'm really craving an rp with my partner playing a big girl. So often we like to indulge our idealized versions of our gender, and I'm guilty of it too- my characters are usually big, tall, muscular, and traditionally handsome, and I love rping with partners playing fit, trim, model-types.

But there's something super sexy about a big girl, isn't there? The sensuous softness; the bust and hips and backside; and everybody knows bigger girls fill out lingerie the best ;)

As far as plots, I again have only vague ideas- the desire to roleplay my characters against someone deliciously curvy jumped to the front of my mind, but I'm not completely without ideas. Something steampunk, Victorian, or Renaissance- perhaps fantasy. I love stories of slightly older men and slightly younger women, although a curvy mommy figure to an inexperienced young man is also appealing. I can make nearly anything work, and also nearly any kink.

So I really hope to hear from you! Feel free to message me and we can get planning!