Sucker Punched - My Way Out (interest check)

Started by Sirian Eve, April 16, 2015, 10:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

SUCKER PUNCH

Sucker Punch is a freeform sandbox style game that will take place in a correctional facility/rehab center for women that also operates as a gentleman's club at night.
If you havn't seen the movie, quite alright. The movie is a psychological thrill. This game will mostly be focused on the physical.

I'm seeking  three to five female characters to star in this little story.
I'm also seeking one male High Roller.
One male owner/operatorr of the establishment.
Also whatever else we will need I will add.

Casting:

The Virgin-Yes, she's a literal virgin. Reserved
The Bad Ass- The rebel with a cause type.
The Smart Mouth- Literal genius.
The Vain One- Self centered and highly egotistical. Reserved
The High Roller Rich, playboy, philanthropist, friend of the Owner.
The Owner The guy who runs the entire operation, friend of the High Roller. Reserved
The Madame Mentor to the girls, the Owners courtesan.

Story:  It starts at the correctional facility. Each girl is there because she was framed for doing something she did not do. They all wish to escape and have tried multiple times. Each time they have escaped ,they have been caught, returned and punished. Now we are at the point in the story were it's nearly impossible to escape because security has improved with each incident. In order to win their freedom each of the girls must sacrifice something, something that makes them uniquely them in order for them all to get free.

______

Character Design:

Each character is interconnected to another character. They all have something to lose or gain by the lost or gain of another character. I'll be working out the details with increased interest. Players will have to work out their kinks among each other.

Questions, comments and suggestions. Post below!

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

la dame en noir

OOOOO *raises hand* I WANNA PLAY!

I think my muse would like this a lot and I loved the hell out of this movie. Is it possible to reserve the virgin?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sirian Eve

I will reserve the Virgin for you. I know right? I didn't expect the ending to pan out as it did.

la dame en noir

It was pretty fantastic. I'll look for face claims and think of a character concept while at work. I can't wait to see if this garner more interest.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sirian Eve

Yes, me too. So with a magic bump, here we go!

Primarch

Oh I downloaded Sucker Punch recently, haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Well I saw it in the cinema, but that was a few years ago. High Roller or Owner, tough decision.

Sirian Eve

You should definitely watch it again :)  Every time I watch it I uncover something new.

Primarch

If this game is still happening, I believe I would like to reserve the Owner.

Sirian Eve

It will definitely happen after it gains more interest. Until then I'll just put the owner on reserve for you.

;)

Chaosfox

Hmm Have yet to finish watching the movie someone deleted it from DVR before I had the chance to watch it back when I had DVR. I would  Be interested in doing this though Maybe as the bad ass or the egotistical one.  Will have to think on it and make a decision later today.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Sirian Eve

Alright. Let  me know and you should definitely watch it to the end when you get the chance.

Sirian Eve

Chaosfox

I think I will go with the Vain One. Should be interesting enough to do.

Sirian Eve

Alrighty :)

If I can get two to three more people I'll be able to start up a character sheet. :)

Chaosfox

Sirian Eve

AndyZ

Are you going to have any of the fantasy aspects of the movie in this or just revolve around the institute and burlesque?  Probably a stupid question...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sirian Eve

Honestly I thought the fantasy aspects would be a little complicated since that is more psychological, but I'm contemplating on adding it.