Got a mad craving for a furry RP (M lf F) - wide variety of elements - NSFW

Started by tobisquestion, August 21, 2016, 05:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobisquestion

Got a crazy massive craving for a furry RP.  I'm not gonna go overboard with plot ideas here, but each image will have something.  If you like any of the images below but would like a little more inspiration when it comes to plot, take a look at my other request thread which is linked in my signature.  Even though it's quite out of date and probably needs editing.

My preference would be for something fairly literate and long-term.  I do like to put effort into my stories.  But in this case I'm not avert to short-term RPs and one-shots either.

I match post-length to my partner, usually 300 - 700 words per post.  No one-liners, not ever.

Alternatively if you've got a plot you've had a hankering to run, and you think any of the characters below would suit, let me know about that too!

PM me if you're interested please!

Hugely craving an RP opposite this cutie.  I see it as probably a slice-of-life romantic RP, but not necessarily.  Choose this one and you can have literally any plot elements or kinks you want.

About twenty years ago I was involved in a huge group RP centered around the musical CATS. If you're familiar with the show and would like to have a story set in the Jellicle Junkyard, let me know!

I love this one also.  To me this could be a story of an eastern tribe moving across the desert.  She's a princess, and he's a caravan guard who think she hears something in her tent, goes in and finds a little trouble of his own.  Or perhaps she's a fortune teller and he's someone who didn't realise he had to pay to have his future told, so a different form of payment is suggested.

Just love this girl's alternative look.  This could be a crazy slice-of-life story about a young punk couple who just like to get crazy, or a one-shot encounter at a rock night.

He doesn't look like he was expecting company, but she's in heat and they're alone in someone's house together.

High seas adventure?
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

tobisquestion

My number of active stories just dropped below the threshold, and I'm selectively looking to grab another one. Still got a bad itch for a furry RP, and am totally flexible with plot, setting and kinks.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male