The End [Post Apocalyptic]

Started by Gekido, August 11, 2012, 02:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekido

It has been a year ever since the last transmission went through, a man panting and saying "The word as we know it ended, we should be ashamed of ourselves... now with every form of government fallen into the virus we met our own destruction. Good luck to any survivors out there, I hope from the bottom of my heart you can make it since I won't. I been subjected to a lot of pain during my life, however none of them compares to the pain of knowing...humans ended their own existence. Humans were the only race that killed themselves extinct. God bless you all.... if there is a God left....". It has been a year ever since that transmission and ever since humanity became extinct. There are only a few here and there who survives, those brave enough to hang on with the right people. Those who knew how to fight were also survivors, in general the strong and the wise survived. Humanity it's at the brink of extinction it all started with a cure, a single cure that we thought could archive something great, cure Alzheimer's.

However soon the scientist started realizing that the cure would be their downfall. At first they thought it was all good since the people showed only good effects from the pill, no side effects were discovered. However as one of the patients died something horrible was discovered, they didn't stay dead.  The patient rose from the bed a few second later biting the first person he saw, a nurse. The bite dug deep into her flesh tearing out skin and making blood spread all over the place. Rushing to try and save her the doctors were bitten next, no matter how much they restrained the patient he would not let go. Minutes later the entire hospital was in chaos, people biting each other and rising from the dead to bite and feed.

The story didn't ended there, the murders spread all over the city, in just a matter of hours the city was doomed. The government quickly rushed in sending their elite troops to try and find a reason for this chaos, however they too were met with hordes of hungry zombies, there were nothing they could do but die. The virus spread quickly, hitting state after state and killing millions of people. The end continued as it spread overseas to Japan and Spain, the Caribbean was gone in just a day. However they would not be prepared for what would happen next.

Mutation, that was the next step in the chaos. Some infected developed mutations so horrifying that the look alone could send a person to their grave. Claws and fangs started growing on some zombies, they became quicker and faster. A couple of months after the that the  last message went through the air, the earth was doomed. It has been a couple of months ever since the last message appeared on the radio, a group of survivors of a small town in Mississippi are  joined together by this cause. Would new people join them? would they even survive?

1- No God Modding or Power Play
2- I will serve as ST, although this isn't a system game I will play npc's.
3- Try to post as best as possible, always try your best please.
4- I understand if  English isn't your main language, it's not mine either but please try your best to use spell checker.
5- Try to post more than five sentences per post. Over a hundred words per post please.
6- This will take place in the small town of Saint Falls, if you want to be a resident of that place already let me know.
7- More rules will be added.

Okay people now that we got the basics going on this will be my first group game, non system on Elliquiy. This will have all my favorite horror games into one, so you will have Zombies, Ghost, Mutations, Horrors, Vampires, Sirens, Werewolves and everything else I can imagine. Your mission? to simply survive. You can start a center for survivors to come in, you can even kill survivors that come asking for aid, whatever you want to do. I would like to point out one simple fact, every action has their consequence, be mindful of that. I hope to have at least five players so we can start this, you can play more characters than one and I will play a npc as well that will join you in the story. I will add npc's (non player characters) that would join you, depending on your actions they would survive or die. I hope that people show interest on this game since I spent a good time thinking of monsters to send to you guys and gurls.

Character Sheet

[float=left][img width=300 padding=15]InsertPictureHere[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b] (Cooking, Cleaning, Fighting, stuff like that. I wont accept everybody to be a fighter, please people have some guts to pick something else!)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Gekido

Name: Brian Connors
Sexuality: Straight
Skills: Handyman, Fighter
Personality: He is a man who knows what he wants and always goes to get it. Once he sets his mind into something he will not stop unless he archived what he wanted to do. He is a person of trust since he always keep his promises. Being honest and a bit of a joke he hopes to give the mood up. He really hates whats happening to the world and often times he is afraid of the things he encounters however he never backs down. He is like a big brother to most of the people in the crew, everybody likes him and everybody looks at him for times of stress. Although he refuses to be the leader the group already made their mind about it.

Bio: Brian was born in Saint Falls, his parents owned the local bar which everybody went to. They were loving folks that always tried their best for the community. Growing up he had many friends, his first girlfriend was at the young age of thirteen. He rescued her from some bullies that were picking on her and always seemed to protect her. They both grew up together and quickly became a couple. They married at the young age of twenty and he had his first daughter, Kayla. He loved her to death so he had to quit the university and take jobs here and there to repair anything that he could. He was the guy to call when whatever broke, he charged very low or often times did it for free if it was simple enough job.

The community of Saint Falls loved him, however when the virus started he knew it would be trouble. When the virus finally arrived to the small town he started gathering supplies and make a shelter for himself and his family. His wife however died and became one of them, he had to shoot her in the head thing that he still has nightmares up to this point. Slowly he started getting people in his shelter. Looking at their situation he moved the refuge during the day to the bar since it has the most space. Now he tries to survive day by day with his daughter and the people of Saint Falls.

(If someone wants to play the daughter let me know)

Clio

I would like to play a female. I could be the 20 year old daughter or someone unrelated. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Gekido

Clio

Name: Kayla Connors
Skills: Cooking, Farming, Working with Children & Animals, Leadership, Sewing, Intelligence...can do some basic fighting.
Personality: Kayla is very sweet and generous to those who deserve it, but can be dangerous and scary to those who don't. She has a true redheaded temper, but it takes a lot for her to get really angry. Most of the time it's just little tantrums that go away in a few minutes. She's intelligent, but very much in her own little world most of the time. She also has more book smarts than common sense, but the viral outbreak has forced her to have both. She is witty and funny, but often awkward. She is almost naively fearless, but she has very strong opinions on certain things that she doesn't like. She is creative and resourceful, and more of a problem "fixer." She can be a bit of a drama queen, but she's not selfish or greedy....simply charismatic and a lover of attention. She is naturally flirty and sensual, but more of a tease. She doesn't often follow through with her teasing.

She is very motherly, and as her father is the leader of the group, she has taken over the mothering role to a certain extent. She will always defend and care for those around her. She isn't the traditional sweet and quiet girl, as she is extroverted and friendly...but she is surprisingly domestic. She can cook, clean, sew and care for anything. If something needs to be done, she'll either do it or learn how. She is a bookworm, but as supplies are limited, she has to settle for a few of her old books that she managed to grab...and writing in journals that she keeps. She is inventive and can make almost anything, especially as her dad is a handyman.

Family is very important to her, and when her father had to shoot her mother, her heart broke. For a long time, she wouldn't talk to anyone, and many worried that she'd never come out of her depression. However, she knew her mother wouldn't want her to sit around and sulk while the world needed her, so she snapped out of it and is now her father's right hand man...well, woman. She loves her father dearly, and as they are the only ones the other has, she is very close to him.

Born and raised in a small town, she is definitely more of a rural girl than a city girl. She prefers the wilderness and wide open spaces to anywhere with too many people. Of course, now everyone wanted to be rural, as cities were hotbeds for the infected. She can be overly trusting, but she's trying to work on that, as in this world you have to be wary of everyone.
Bio:

Born to Brian and Susan Connors 20 years ago, she was a precocious and lovable child. Although she was never spoiled, she never wanted for anything, and had as much love and support as she could want. She was always a daddy's girl, but she was very close to her mother as well. She made straight A's in school and was well-liked, although she could be a bit of a loner...preferring time with her family and books than that of parties and the like.

When the virus hit, she was at college (majoring in English), but came home right away. She had to witness her father shooting her mother. Although she knew it was his only option, she also still had nightmares about it. After her depression eased, she helped her dad however she could, and now she is an integral part of the team.

Gekido

Clio

Gekido

Clio

Quote from: Gekido on August 11, 2012, 08:46:40 PM
yep it is

Yay! I might change the model, as I haven't decided if she's right for the character yet.

Now, just to get this question out of the way, you aren't wanting this to include incest, are you? I'm fine either way, but since you didn't mention it, I'm assuming not.

And now we just need more players!

Gekido

Incest could be a part of it yeah up to you though I don't mind either way. Yes we need more players!

Clio

Quote from: Gekido on August 11, 2012, 08:55:10 PM
Incest could be a part of it yeah up to you though I don't mind either way. Yes we need more players!

Heh. I guess we'll see how it goes.

And yeah. Hopefully more people will come around...

MzHyde

Name:Tracy Grimm
Sexuality:Lesbian
Skills: Mechanic, Driver, Streetsmart
Personality:Psychotic, Bipolar, Snarky
Bio:Tracy Gallagher, Inmate #86753-09, otherwise known as 'Tracy Grimm' or 'Grimm' by her friends and fellow gang members. Orphaned at a young age, bounced from foster home to foster home, never fitting in. Always violent, always lashing out. Psychologically, she yearns for a place to fit in and belong, but her violent tendencies make it hard for her to fit in. In school (what little she stayed for) she was a bully and constantly in detention. After giving up on education she fell in with local street gangs. Again, she was bounced from gang to gang, never really fitting in and taking no orders from anyone. She killed a number of her fellow gang members over petty squabbles. Frequently in and out of jail over the years, she has become very streetwise and crafty. Her talents lie in fixing vehicles and driving them with unmatched skill. Her most famous arrest came at the end of a three hour police chase that only ended because the car she stole ran out of gas. Tracy has managed to thrive during the apocalypse, enjoying the lawless nature of the land and being able to go and do whatever she pleases.

Gekido

It looks good, however do you think you can find a real model picture?

MzHyde

Not really, they don't have the look I want. If it's a problem then I'll withdraw.

Gekido

nah its quite alright then, you are in :)

MzHyde

Geeklet

Somewhat interested... but I'm actually more commenting to say that I love the character picture MzHyde posted.  XD

Clio

Welcome, MzHyde. :)

I actually went out looking for some similar live models that I thought resembled the picture when Gekido hadn't said yes yet. I figured I'd show you one that I found, but there are a lot of Suicide Girls that look similar to that picture as well. :)

Starfucked:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

MzHyde

Quote from: Geeklet on August 12, 2012, 02:07:17 PM
Somewhat interested... but I'm actually more commenting to say that I love the character picture MzHyde posted.  XD

Thank you my darling. <3

Thanks for the image search but that's a little... latex-y for my tastes. Here's the other one of Tracy that I have;

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

And the full-sized first version;

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Clio

Quote from: MzHyde on August 12, 2012, 03:46:44 PM

Thanks for the image search but that's a little... latex-y for my tastes.

Yeah. I was trying to find pictures of her not in latex, but she seems to really like the stuff. *shrugs* Oh well. :)

Geeklet

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 12, 2012, 03:55:50 PM
Yeah. I was trying to find pictures of her not in latex, but she seems to really like the stuff. *shrugs* Oh well. :)

Can't say I blame her... *shifty eyes, is a lover of the material as well*

Clio

Quote from: Geeklet on August 12, 2012, 05:46:42 PM
Can't say I blame her... *shifty eyes, is a lover of the material as well*

*grins* And you are well-known for it. ;)

Gekido

I am locking the thread for two weeks, just got tickets for a vacation to Japan.

Gekido

back, who is still interested in this?

Chaosfox

I know that i have said i am all-ready doing a couple of other in another post but this one seems to good to pass up for me could you take one more?
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Gekido

Chaosfox

I will have my character sheet up Sometime this evening Will be going out of town for the day later nad do not know whan I will get back
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Clio

Geeklet

I'm down, just gotta find time to get a character together.

Gekido

Okay I am officially ready to start this tonight. I want to know who is in this?. MzHide and Christina are you still in?, if they are I will need at least two more people to officially start this!

Clio

Gekido

Siereis

Hm...well after reading through this intro post I am now more than just a little interested in possibly joining.  However...a few questions before I come out and say I want in.

1) Even though the original poster says this is not a system driven plot, what sort of content could we expect to encounter? For example - is it pretty much purely interactions between characters for the most part or would we be responding to the monsters/NPCs/events you make Gekido?
2) Roughly how sexual do you expect the story line to be? Just a rough estimate will do.  If sexual content is welcome, how will it be played out? Like for example will it purely be between characters or include the NPCs you make Gekido as well?  Any additional information would be appreciated here.
3) Along the same lines...how much will be combat focused?
4) Lastly, it sounds like you'd prefer players use real life models for their characters...is this true or can I use an 'anime' style image as well?

Thanks for any info!

Gekido

1) Even though the original poster says this is not a system driven plot, what sort of content could we expect to encounter? For example - is it pretty much purely interactions between characters for the most part or would we be responding to the monsters/NPCs/events you make Gekido?

The events in the story will be done by the players, of course I will put some monsters and all the good things for you to encounter. It would be a mixture of both, interacting with monsters and characters. I will also make npcs of course.

2) Roughly how sexual do you expect the story line to be? Just a rough estimate will do.  If sexual content is welcome, how will it be played out? Like for example will it purely be between characters or include the NPCs you make Gekido as well?  Any additional information would be appreciated here.

The sexual part depends on the players but it will be played out. I will make different posts for different places in the diner. So if you want to have sex with a char you can move it to another place of the dinner (which is pretty big) and have your fun there. Also the monsters will look for females (and males that are willing) to have fun with them.

3) Along the same lines...how much will be combat focused?

This is more of a survival, the monsters are pretty strong so if you go one on one you would most likely be killed.

4) Lastly, it sounds like you'd prefer players use real life models for their characters...is this true or can I use an 'anime' style image as well?

I prefer to use real life models however I won't fight if you use Anime like models.

Clio

Quote from: Gekido on August 26, 2012, 05:04:35 PM
Nice Avy Christina :)

Thanks...although I'm Christa. Not Christina. ;)

Gekido

Siereis

Here's the character I'd like to use.  Edits or comments would be appreciated!

Name: Li You
Sexuality: Mostly Straight
Skills: Cooking, Hiding, Learning new skills (she was good in school after all), some basic shooting skills, some basic cell biology.
Personality: Logical, untrusting, book-smart.
Bio: Li grew up in America as the child of two Chinese immagrants.  She knew no hardships in her young life and could be characterized as rather plain.  She lived a normal life in a normal suburb where she grew up, going to college just as everyone else in her neighborhood did.  She lived her life as her parents instructed her - earning good grades, avoiding bad influences, and all together just being a responsible person.  Li attended Georgia Institute of Technology, an engineering school in GA where she was majoring in biology.  However, all that changed with the end of the World.  After that day a few months ago, her world was turned upside down.  She witnessed first hand as her parents died from infection.  Knowing that she could no longer expect to simply listen to others to tell her how to live, Li decided from that day on to live life on her own judgement.  Ever since her family was killed in front of her, Li has been on the road looking for safety and a new place to call home.  She has meet few friends in these past months and her own judgement has told her to avoid trusting people.  Somehow, she has managed to make her way to Mississippi and looks forward to seeing what is in s

Gekido

Looks good, okay we have three players. We only need one more and I can start doing the threads :)

Visna

I'm in. I'll post something up soon. Probably tomorrow.

Gekido

Okay then, with Visna we have all four needed. I will start making things...

Clio

Do we have any other men besides you, Gekido?

Gekido

Gekido

Apparently not, I can make a couple of npcs if needed

Siereis

Ya...I guess plenty of male NPCs would be appreciated, if only to make things more interesting.

On a side note...how are we starting off? Waiting for a room post from Gekido? or just start an intro post in the 'bar/main room'?

Gekido

Drake Valentine

Bookmarking for interest if you are still taking on additional characters.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rage

In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Geeklet

Might still be interested, if the thread doesn't get locked again when I go to post a character.

Gekido

it wont and we are looking for chars

Rage

Ah, that's brilliant, I'll have you a character prepared by the end of the day.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Clio

Cosmo_ac

I admit, I think I could very well insert a Huge penis male into this game.  It sounds like it could be fun ;)

Visna

Name: Juliette Starling
Sexuality: Bisexual with heavy Lesbian tendencies
Skills: She can cook and clean to the extent that any woman can. Her natural talents lie in her ability to smooth talk her way out of nearly every situation. She was born in the slums of Atlanta, so she survived off of pickpocketing. She knows how to make her way around without being detected or heard, and her fingers are gifted in many, many ways.
Personality: At first glance, Juliette is cocky and arrogant. She is good at what she does, and she makes that much known. She has survived despite all of the odds being stacked up against her. Deep down, she is sensitive and passionate. She is like a dog who will nip at somebody, but once she begins to be petted, she will happily roll over. She has gone through a lot of hurt in her life, and she is really looking for happiness over anything.
Bio: Juliette was raised in a foster home in the slums of Atlanta. She skipped school often, but was a surprisingly bright kid. Her knack for getting in trouble had always been present, especially when it came to stealing. She stole from friends, foster siblings, neighbors, stores, and passerbys. As she perfected her skill, she grew to the point where she never got caught. Her life was pretty hellish as she grew up. When she moved out of the foster house, she managed to attend a couple of years of classes at a community college nearby. She dropped out, not because of her grades, but because of her lazy tendencies. She has slept with both boys and girls alike for her own personal satisfaction and gain, hardly ever staying with one more than a few nights. Ever since the fallout, she has survived on her own. She loves making deals and then screwing over her partners, and she has no fear of killing or ruining another human being. As she has grown more husky and cruel, she has also taken a more heavy liking for her own sex.

Nekogirl Kate

Name: Echo Cameron

Sexuality: Bisexual

Skills: Cooking,  Gardening, First Aid, Animal Science.

Personality: Echo tends to avoid conflict at any costs, and would prefer to walk away from her problems instead of dealing with them. She's not one to argue with people, and usually would agree with others to avoid voicing her own opinion. She can become very emotional sometimes, but if she starts crying Echo will try to get away from everyone and isolate herself. She is also a very trusting person, maybe too much for her own good.

Bio: Born in Saint Falls and lived an ordinary life up until the outbreak. She was never popular during high school and had little friends. She was always fond of animals which caused her to go to the local college and received her PHD in Animal Science. During her years of schooling she chose to remain a virgin. She later on opened up an animal clinic inside of town. Her mother died two years before the outbreak at the age of 54, and Echo's father moved to Canada shorty after. Not knowing whether he's alive or not eats her up inside. Echo has no other family that she knows about, leaving her all alone during the outbreaks initial spreading. Unlike most of the people she met throughout her life Echo promised to save herself for marriage, but seeing how the world has gone to hell... Maybe that will change.

Gekido

Visna

Done with my character as well.

Gekido

Nekogirl Kate

Cosmo_ac

Name:  Alex White
Skills: Writier, thinker outside the box, survival knowledge, (Cooking, Cleaning, Fighting, stuff like that. I wont accept everybody to be a fighter, please people have some guts to pick something else!)
Personality:  Alex has something of a habbit of having mood swings.  On one hand, he tries to stay optimistic, usually saying things like "If X is the worst thing to happen today, i'll be smiling".  However, sometimes he is in a rather dark mood, due to how the world has turned out, and sometimes seems to show signs of guilt.  Occasional he has moments of explosive anger, usually venting his frustrations by swinging in the air or some other physical activity.
Bio:  It all started with Fallout 2.  Alex loved the video game.  It was just so fun.  That was what got him interested in Post-apocalyptic themes.  After that he read all types of books, like "The Postman", watched movies like "A boy and his dog", and generally ate it all up.  He planned on writing a book one day, and so he did his research, buying survival books and watching anything related, including zombie movies.  He learned what foods lasted a long time, and what didn't.  How to start a fire, how to purify water, all that stuff.  He had even bought items that could be used in situations like the end of the world, like a re-usable match, extra batteries, plenty of canned goods, compass, and even a .357 caliber lever action rifle and revolver he constantly joked to his friends about having for the "Zombie apocalypse".  Of course, he never thought it would happen.  Alex thought there would be a sociological meltdown before zombies, easily.  Then it did happen.  Alex was more prepared then most, and wound up surviving, but he still felt a sense blame, because he had entertained fantasies of it happening, it really did happen.  Alex knows it's bullshit, but still. everyonce in a while, he feels that sense creep up on him again.

Gekido

yes you can post, and welcome Cosmo

Cosmo_ac

Hello Gekido.  Does this mean I'm in, and if In, where should i post?  Oh, should there also be a limit as to the gear one has?

Gekido

yes you can post and nobody has gear as long as they are in the hiding place. He has some weapons and armors stocked up already in case of emergency or in case hey had to go out. Yes you can post

CurvyKitten

Tempting I've been looking at this one but it had a surplus of woman in it. If we are getting a few more men I might be interested.

Gekido

Dont worry if we are filled with woman I will make some men npcs

CurvyKitten

Oh ok I'll work up a character then. And might I say...umm love your Avi Gekido.

Gekido

Cosmo_ac

Quoteit had a surplus of woman in it.

You say that like it's a bad thing ;)

CurvyKitten

Name: Elena Mathews, Stripper name: Brandy Star
Sexuality: Bi
Skills:
Dancing and entertaining. this is a given the girl was good at what she did.
Krav Maga, she had to learn to fight against the creeps that wanted to push to far. She just never thought it would come in this handy. (think the style Slim learns in the movie Enough)
surviving, She is a fighter, a scraper always has been. Doing what it took to survive or to get what she wanted in life. Now is no different.
Doctor, well mostly she was stripping to put herself through school, but with happened never really got to finish.
Personality:

El is a strong willed, confident woman,determent, driver and incredibly intelligent young woman. Having had her rough start in life but instead of letting it hold her back. She fought the uphill stream and made a difference of herself. She is quick witted and fast on her feet, so staying alive came naturally to her. El is always up for a laugh and a good time, you don't get many of those anymore so she holds onto them with everything she has. She may not be quick to trusting someone but when they earn her trust she is loyal. She has a soft spot for kids, and in truth the hardest thing she ever had to do was put down a child. The doctor in her wanted to try and safe those around her. But the scar on her ribcage is proof and a very harsh reminder that sometimes you just can't take the risk.

Bio:

Elena grew up in foster care, the foster system pushing her around from house to house. And it is hard to believe but back then she was a shy bookworm. Always having her head in a book, learning and studying new things. She didn't cause any real trouble, but she didn't get along with others either. El just wasn't th popular kid in school. Granted when High school came around and she started to bloom into her beauty, she started to catch the eyes of those around her.

Oh pair of those eyes wanted to get closer to El, in a way she wasn't happy with. Naithen the local meat head extraordinaire thought nothing would happen when he came after her. Getting her to come to a party and trying to take advantage of her when she got drunk. But El had a surprise for him when he came after her. She busted the bottle over his head and kicked him in the crotch so hard it was rumored that he walked with a limp after that.

From that day on she decided not to be a victim, they wanted to see her then they were going to pay for it. Lying about her age she started stripping, studying and pushing herself to graduated early she from high school. And going right into collage, she found herself in a tiring world. Long days at school, stripping at night and studying between sets. When she got to her residency El continued to strip on her days off a city over from where she was studying to be a doctor. Pushing herself through the years to come she was held as one of the most accomplished students in her year. She had promise and determination to fulfill that promise. But then the world changed, and cut her education short. And she had to become a fighter in a whole new way.

She traveled all over the place, seeing that staying in one place while you were alone was a bad thing. And sometimes the groups you find in this fucked up world weren't any safer then being alone. She now arrives in a new city all her belongings in a backpack. And only her own will that keeps her surviving.

Gekido

Drake Valentine

Name:
Yuri Sergeievich Zolkin
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Skills:
Trap Making - He has a heavy tendency to make all sorts of random booby-traps whenever he is occupying a certain location.
Explosives - He knows how to handle basic explosives and improvise with other things that may go ‘boom.’
Firearms - Yuri generally prefers not to use them, they are often loud and noisy and he has a preference towards quiet take downs.
Various CQC Training - Yuri is proficient in hand to hand combat and also has some knowledge of melee weapon usage; knives mainly.
Free Running - Yuri is quite athletic and acrobatic, part of his cover forced him into this trade, but it has proved viable all the same.
Stealth / Espionage - He is a Russian agent after all.
Personality:
A man of many faces, some might say. The life of an agent is never an easy one, Yuri has learned the trade of acting out various roles in his life; it is hard to say which one is his own. Like a performer, his tune changes with each person he may one on one with; a bad habit that he picked up from his agency. Being normal is a laugh in a half as Yuri has no idea on being ‘himself.’  The majority of the time  he is often more distant and aloof and only generally speaks or acts out should interaction be thrown his way. Mainly he analyzes the situation and acts out in a way that may best be beneficial for him.
Bio:
Yuri didn’t have the typical childhood life that most may, his mother was an operative as well for Russia and taking care of a child and performing her duty was too much of a liability. Generally these things are expected to happen in the field; and thus the boy was shoved off to the SVR(Russian Foreign Intelligence Surveillance). His days growing up were sheltered, and there were a few other children as well; but mainly adults to cope with. He was trained in the fundamentals of education, along with certain criteria that they may not have in school.

After twenty. most of Yuri’s skills were refined enough to allow him to go on missions for his country. He has literally bounce around all over the world through his life; generally being forced to learn a whole new language if the government may seek to keep him longer in one area as oppose to another. His background that the government provided usually altered from country to country, his identity changing; but his business was always the same in some shape or form.

The last few years weren’t exactly the best, although actually in one light they were. Yuri was just about to head out of the States; already had plans for a flight home at the airport, till the outbreak hit. The pandemonium forced the flights to cancel, leaving him trapped in the airport amongst many other individuals. A lot of the media was even initially covered up at first, but he could tell something was amiss. The first reaction was that his cover may have been blown prior to the lockdown, so he had made plans of escape ahead of time. After setting off a few fire alarms to draw the crowd outside of the building, he snuck off and abandoned them to the gruesome fate that would later come.

A natural survivor first and foremost, Yuri has seem most of the carnage through his years. He has made it this far by whatever means, sometimes teaming up with others, often times being by himself in his duties. Though he mainly looks out for himself, he isn’t as foolhardy to play hero and as cold as it may be he has abandoned many in times of need. Various governments tried to be the savior, but it got them no where and he has no desire to endure a similar fate.

Right now he has made it to a whole new city to stock up and resupply on gear. He does still have a few things in his backpack; however he plans to add on to them before maybe continuing on his way towards the coast.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Gekido

He is a strange character, I have no idea how he would play out in my setting. I will accept him but must ask you to not god mod during the rp, creatures can be.... well... vicious and you cannot have a  plan for them all, is that ok?

Drake Valentine

Tinkertailer

Name: Clint Lewis
Skills: High IQ. Mechanical and engineering expertise. Some first aid knowledge.
Personality: Calm, calculating and observant, Clint is the kind of person who could be in a room with you for half an hour and you not even notice him. He will stay quite and reserved until something needs to be said in which case he is not shy in making himself heard. Loyal to the group, Clint cares about the other survivors he finds himself with and would never leave anyone behind unless absolutely necessary.
Bio:From a young age Clint was hailed as the genius of the family. Coming from a poor background, his family had to struggle to pay for his education but they managed to find a way because he was their hope of getting them out of the gutter. Clint sustained the pressure piled on his shoulders never complaining or whining but it meant that he never had much time to do anything other than study. He had very little to do with parties or girls during his school years having no money to use.
It all paid off when Clint qualified to become an engineer, managing to get a job with the kind of pay his family had never even dreamed of. He worked hard and repaid those who supported him with his relative wealth, taking care of his mother and father now that he could afford some luxuries. Just as he was getting used to his new life, venturing out to bars with his new workmates, being able to admire the opposite sex for the first time, the world changed.
Clint was able to escape from the city using his natural intelligence without being particularly fit or being a good fighter. Instead he was observant and managed to slip away quietly. He traveled to his beloved parent's house only to find it deserted. Never finding out what happened to them, Clint used his ingenuity to survive by himself before meeting up with the group in the bar.

Tinkertailer

Hopefully you're still looking for players, I really want to get in on this game.