The Infected (Action, drama, survival, horror)

Started by Blonde, October 27, 2012, 09:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Quote from: Blonde on October 28, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
Oh joy. Just what I love. Pre-arranged relationships. 1 way to scare of potential interested parties that.

Well it can be edited out if you prefer. It wasn't mentioned as a no-no in the OP, unless I missed something...
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Miyu

Quote from: Blonde on October 28, 2012, 12:19:38 PM
Where are the guys at?

Miyu - Agile is alright, however I don't really want any super acrobats or people who are invincible. I don't really see how someone would know about parkour so far into the future when all forms of previous frivolities are wiped out etc.

mmm I will see if something else comes to mind then.

Blonde

Quote from: Blonde on October 27, 2012, 09:49:52 AM

Name: (Be realistic, nothing Japanese or 'Rain' or crap like that)
Weapon: (also just quickly tell us how you got the weapon. Only the military have heavy duty guns and such, most weapons are home made. NO SWORDS)
Someone please tell me what those words in capitals are? I said no swords, so why does someone have a sword?

I may delete this interest check, re-do it and put in more rules because this is just getting a bit silly.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

JackWhite

Quote from: Blonde on October 28, 2012, 04:57:55 PM
Someone please tell me what those words in capitals are? I said no swords, so why does someone have a sword?

I may delete this interest check, re-do it and put in more rules because this is just getting a bit silly.

Edited in axe only. Sorry.

RedEve

Quote from: Blonde on October 28, 2012, 04:57:55 PM

With respect, but it's a bit rich to be upset at us breaking a rule (no pre-existing relationships) we couldn't even have been aware of.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MaiMizzu

I'm working on the scientist type now for the RP. If you redo it, I hope to still get in it.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

JackWhite

I think the pre-arranged situation has made everyone run away

FallenFeather

Chreestafer

Is this still going on or being redone?

I'm interested as being maybe a community guard.  Basic military style training with average military skills. Momentary job being a guard to the group.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

JackWhite

Like I said, I do think that Blonde is gonna do this when she has enough interest

Blonde

Qt

I'm willing to join this, does look quite interesting, if more roles are needed.

FallenFeather

Hey Blonde, does a character have to be from the community?

Charlemagne

I'll go ahead and post an app tonight. Whether it stays here or you remake the check, I'll be joining either way.

Blonde

Weekend over, so I am back.
Should hopefully be able to whack up an OOC later, with a few added rules. Thank you to the new comers, I loath female dominated role plays unless the plot calls for it.

Reia

So I take it you don't want any other female characters?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Blonde

As we have so many interested female members, I may open up applications then just select those who will make for a more interesting and dynamic roleplay.

So yeah, open but not guaranteed.

Reia

[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Gekido

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Blonde

Charlemagne

Blonde

I am never here on weekends, as I am always out. So only active during the week.

OOC on its way today