Interest Check: Home Invasion (Forced Incest Family RP)

Started by Mathim, August 21, 2014, 03:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I tried to get a group RP going on this subject a while back and I think one person caused a bit of an upset but otherwise it looked pretty successful so hopefully it can be again if everyone is a willing participant (the writers, not the characters!) What had happened was, one of the characters was becoming suicidal (very early on before much of anything was really being forced onto them) and it killed the mood of the play for everybody. So please try to avoid stuff like that if you are going to be playing the submissive characters!

This idea is based on an erotic comic called The Black Van by an artist called Roberts. The gist of it is, a typical suburban nuclear family is having a typical day when, after the father leaves for work in the morning before the mother takes the daughters to school, a group of thugs burst into the house and force the mother and daughters at gunpoint into the basement where they employ both their own bodies and several improvised and prepared sexual devices to ravish the female family members. When the father returns home early for a surprise sex holiday with his wife, he is quickly restrained and forced to perform sexually with his daughters for the thugs' amusement.

That is the basic premise but a great many things can of course be tweaked. Family size and genders can be negotiated, as well as family member roles (we can add cousins, aunts, uncles, whatever, within reason of course) but for this to work most effectively we would probably need at least a 2 male to 3 female ratio unless some of the thug characters wish to be females. The idea is pretty much specifically hetero but as long as at least one thug is interested in homosexual encounters, I don't think there'd be any problem with adding some same-sex antics into the orgiastic mix which we didn't attempt last time, but I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility. Some of the family members can even be openly or secretly gay and can be made to perform on each other at the prompting of the thugs if they wish it.

We can shake things up by having some brothers instead of the all-female premise of the original family's portrayal and having sibling incest as well as parent-child incest, and cousins for further mixes. If anyone has any other suggestions or questions, feel free to let your voices be heard.

Here is kind of what I'm looking for at least initially as far as the absolutely essential roles that would be the bare minimum required for the RP to start. Anyone wishing to play any characters not listed can of course still submit a profile and/or ask about availability and whatnot. The age of the children in the family must be at minimum 17 and there are no restrictions on being twins or anything like that, so don't be afraid to ask someone if they'd like to be your twin.

Required Characters:
Father (Claimed)
Mother
Daughter 1 (Claim pending)
Daughter 2
Thug 1 (Claim pending)
Thug 2
Thug 3

Optional/Supplemental Roles:
Thug 4 (5 should be the max)
Daughter 3 (4 should be the max)
Brother 1 (2 should be the max)
Aunt
Uncle
Cousin 1 (2 should be the max)

So, those are the bare minimum. I'd like to reasonably set the limit of children in the family to 4 or 5, with at most 2 boys. The mother/father's nieces and/or nephews are of course available if anyone still wants to play someone young and the family is already full, or if someone wants to play an older character, then the mother/father's brother and/or sister are of course also options. We may need to add more thugs to handle so many people, and like I said, we can have female thugs as long as there are at least 3 total by the time we start.

Anyway, that's my spiel. If anyone's interested, please post here, ask questions here, or just courtesy bump. I would prefer not to be PM'ed unless I specifically request it so let's keep it in this thread for the time being.

If you are interested, please submit your character profiles here, using this template:

*First and middle name
*Picture of their appearance (please restrict size to reasonable limits; feel free to identify the face/body model or not)
*Primary sexual orientation (provide details as needed)
*Ons/off they would like to see and/or avoid in this play

**********************************************************************************************************

Below here is where the character profiles will be posted once completed and approved.

First name: Charles (Charlie)   Middle name: Clark     Last name: (This is open to discussion for the benefit of other players)
Family role: Father
Appearance: (Face model = Luke Evans)

Primary sexual orientation: Hetero only
Ons: Pretty much anything not in my offs
Offs: Excessive violence/pain
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Chreestafer

Would you be ok with one of the daughters being an actual shemale?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Mathim

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 21, 2014, 03:23:14 PM
Would you be ok with one of the daughters being an actual shemale?

So she was born their son and got a sex change, or some other situation? I need details.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

fliyenphoenix

I'd like to play a Brother if possible, if not I'll play a home invader or the father. By the way, I'm ok with oral homosexual actions.. To a point, but beyond that I am uncomfortable with for my character. Other than that all else is fine.

Bibliophilia

I'm tentatively interested in playing one of the daughters.

fliyenphoenix

If possible id like my character to be the youngest sibling at 18 years old.

Mathim

@ flyiyenphoenix: If you'd be willing to play both a brother and home invader, that would be awesome, but in the interest of starting the RP, the most important role needing to be filled is for one of the thugs. Remember, the thugs can include female members (the point is that they're armed so physical prowess doesn't mean much.) I can't guarantee you being the youngest sibling, either; if someone else wants to play the youngest at 17 (I designated this as the lower limit), they'll have that choice open if you want your character to be 18 rather than 17.

And when you say you're okay with same-sex oral, did you mean giving, receiving, or both? When you're ready to make your choice(s) about what character(s) you want to play, you can make a profile, and specify it there or just put the details in your next post.

@ Bibliophilia: Wonderful, if you're set in playing that character then go ahead and submit a profile here.

The profiles needn't be complicated, just:
A first and middle name (the family name will either be chosen by me or, if anyone cares to have input on the family name, we can have a vote or something)
Their age
Their role (as part of the family or part of the thug gang)
A picture of their appearance (I will be playing the father and I'm pretty set on him being caucasian, so unless the person playing the mom wants to be some other ethnicity, the kids will be best suited to look something like their parents. The thugs can look like whatever since they don't need to be related.)
Their preferred orientations (Pure hetero/bi-curious-experimental/homo, and any variations thereupon)
Their ons/off they would like to see and/or avoid in this play (positions, orifice usage, level of pain/coercion, types of incest couplings they might want or not want at all)

Go ahead and post profiles here in the thread and I'll organize them in the first post.

Mathim

Here's my profile for the father of the family:

First name: Charles (Charlie)   Middle name: Clark     Last name: (This is open to discussion for the benefit of other players)
Family role: Father
Appearance: (Face model = Luke Evans)

Primary sexual orientation: Hetero only
Ons: Pretty much anything not in my offs
Offs: Excessive violence/pain