Seeking M for 1 on 1 RP, (EX-FF)

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, July 22, 2010, 03:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Comanche Moon

Prelude

The newly independent Mexico from Spain controlled what will become the  Republic of Texas.    The year is 1821,  the first of Anglo Saxon settlers are migrating into the area.    More importantly onto what is the Comancheria.   The nation of Comanche peoples.    The settlers often raided,   easy pickings.  One such daughter is taken from a  homestead of Anglo Saxon migrants.   

One young Comanche woman.  A half breed, born of one of those captive daughter of those settlers.    Aponi  meaning butterfly,  who may be a half breed but is all Comanche, the people.     Relations are strained and the peace between  the Republic of Texas and  the Comancheria nation has been shattered.   The one that Sam Houston had worked hard to achieve.   For the new President Lamar of the Republic of Texas.    Has changed course and  invaded Commancheria.   In an attempt to use force to get the Comanches to  surrender. Much as the Cherokee had done.    So during the years of Lamar's Presidency conflict between the two was engaged, 1838 to 1841.     

An when 33 Comanche chiefs are slaughtered at what is known as the Council house fight.      Retaliation comes swiftly.  in the The Great Raid and Plum Creek.   As the Comanche recognized as one of the finest light cav fighting force in the world.  Swept through the Republic of Texas.   In the year of 1840.    Two towns were sacked.   

On one such raid near Lockhart,  Texas  the Comanches made off with near 20000 horses.  Along with much loot from the Texans.   An the Rangers and militia did the unthinkable.   They caught up to what is arguably the finest horsemen of the time.     This in part due to the wealth of bullion that had been plundered and mules.     The Texans regain the bullion.  But the Comanches made off with the rest.  However, the Texans they got more then just bullion.  The captured one of the squaws of the Comanche that had been brought along to cook and make camps.    A nineteen year old half breed, Aponi. 

Setting

The year is 1840,  its middle of July.    Its a year away from   Sam Houston once again becoming President of the Republic of Texas.    And what would become the eventually lead to this day the longest running treaty between a native American peoples and the United States.   That both sides have honored.    However bad blood resides between the two, Comanche and Texans.    An through the young beautiful woman is a half breed.   Aponi is looked upon by the Texans as full blooded Comanche.   

Parameters

I am looking for someone who to play a Texan.   You can be a Texas Ranger, or a milita  that is a rancher or simply a gambler as example.   We are not far from the eventual state hood of Texas.  The  Mexican-American war.

I am looking for a dominant strong male figure.   That degrades and keeps his Comanche squaw as a sex slave.  So must be willing to play a strong commanding figure. that is fine with non consensual.   In being in total control.   There is no trade off, he will be the strong force in the relationship.     Your a bigot,  as hot as Aponi is.   She could never be a true wife.  She is and will always be a second class citizen in your eyes. 

The setting does not need to remain in Texas.     With the gold rush right around the corner.   The two can migrate to California.    Such cities as San Fransisco can be used as a back drop.   Like wise  the two can remain in Texas.    However as pointed out.  Animosity would still exist between Texans and Comanche  raids, fights still fresh in mind.  So keeping a Comanche squaw as sex slave would not   be far fetched.    As it is also time of the Texas Rangers, the Comacheros. 

Finally the age of the Texan does not have to be older.  He could be of the same age.   That is up to whoever is accepted as a role play partner.   

The posting rate be at least once a day sometimes more but not necessary.

TheVillain

I really dig this idea ESG. PM me and we'll hammer out details.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Plot Hooks

Heh...    In my recent table top game,  my character (a robot private investigator from the year 2222) killed the ghost of Buffalo Hump in the Bob Bullock Musuem.     Good times.
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A

7rouble

I would be interested in doing this also.  I just became approved today, so sorry if my O/O's isn't up, but feel free to PM me if it is still available.