Hook's House of Horrors

Started by Plot Hooks, July 20, 2010, 10:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plot Hooks

All fun and no play makes PH a dull boy.    I've been waaaay to much of a goody two-shoes lately, and it's time to balance out that karma scale.   

In that vein, I'm going to propose two ideas.   I could do either story as a solo or group play.   For the most part, I'm seeking Female players.

Idea 1:  Cruel Harvest

People don't go to Old Merry Farm for a reason.    It's out of the way,  the family that owns it is cranky,  and it's rumored by the kids to be haunted by the ghosts of people murdered there in the sixties.    Things go awry when a group of youngsters (teenage to collage-agers) decide to debunk the myth on a dare.    Will anyone at all survive the night of murder and mayhem, or will they simply add to the horrific legend?

This game would explicitly involve murder and ultra-violence.   If done as a group,   I would DM, and the players should know up front that their character will more-than-likely be killed off in a gruesome way.    Re-rolls would, of coarse, be permitted.   Or, perhaps Death is not the end of one's suffering...  If it needs to be said, this would be a no-limits RP.   If done as a group, I would consider a group of mixed sex.

Idea 2:   Faith of our Forefathers

All apologies to Secret Writer,  who helped with the concept.   She was a major contributor to the idea, but it failed to launch.  I really really dig the idea, and I'm hoping that I can find someone else who'd be into it.

Tim & his Sister(s) have found themselves recently orphaned,  and have been sent to live with distant relatives in rural America.   They soon find out that they are leaders of a cult that regards Tim as the reincarnation of the cult's founder,  who happens to also be the kids' great grandfather.   To make matters even more disturbing,  Tim shows signs of buying into it.     Again, this would be a role-play where the potential for death and dismemberment would be ever-present, though it's not a forgone certainty.

As always, my other ideas stand as well...
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A

Plot Hooks

Cruel Harvest has been turned into a group game.
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A