Surviving the Wild West

Started by Kaizen, July 15, 2010, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaizen

Over the music of the piano, the clanking glasses, and loud and rowdy customers screams and moans could be heard from upstairs.  The folks in the bar began to listen and cheer on as they heard the ruckus grow more and more intense.  Bedposts and headboards bounced against the walls and floor.  The Bartender cursed, "Darn dat Emma, she's at it again!" and he stormed up the stairs.  The customers grew quiet listening to the action and the bartender yelling at Emma through her bedroom door, ""Dammit Emma, we c'n hear ya downstairs o'er the damn piana.  If ya break that damn bed again, it's a comin' out of yer wages!  Ya got customers a askin fer ya.  Git yer ass down thar an git ta work."  The crowd downstairs erupted in laughter and cheers.

Edhel Tari

Bell almost lost her balance as Jake pushed by her on his way up the stairs.  Bell just glared up after him.  And when she heard him tell her she customers asking for her, that really ticked her off.  Turning back around at the small crowd, her hands on her hips, not one had offered to buy her a drink.  Walking the rest of the way down, she pouted a little, then went over to the bar, reached over the top, grabbed a glass and a bottle and poured her own.

Turning her body facing away from the bar, her elbows on the edge of the counter, her drink in her right hand, she swung softly back and forth, looking each man over.   It made her sick how Emma got requests and she couldn't even get a nibble!
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

When Pedro left Emma’s room, he couldn’t remember where the stairs were that went directly to the bathing room.  He trudged down the hall with one of his hands holding his large sombrero over the front of his naked body and the other hand holding his trusty shotgun.  His only option was to take the main stairs through the Saloon’s main room.  Shrugging to himself and whistling a happy tune he made his way down the stairs into the saloon bare assed.  When he entered the greatroom he paused and flashed a big cheesy grin half hidden by his ridiculously full mustache.  He was met with some cheers but mostly laughter as he scurried to the bathing room he inadvertantly gave everyone who wanted to see a good view of his backside.

katewithcurves

[OOC: I am about to get involved in a f/f/m three way rp that is going to require my attention.  I think I am going to end my involvement in this rp.  Thank you to Grizz for interacting with Kate.]

Upon returning from the ladies' room, Kate realizes that the Mexican is going to spend enough time with Emma that he probably won't want to sit down, and even if he did won't have much cash left.  Kate picks up her winnings and tucks them into her purse.

"It's been a pleasure, boys" she said "but I need to get my beauty sleep. See you around town."

With that she said her goodbyes and went back to her room to get ready for bed.

Edhel Tari

Bell couldn't help but start laughing at the crazy Mexican coming down the steps naked.  She clapped for him too, and then gave him a whistle, even though he was Emma's client.  Leaning back on the bar, she smiled as he crossed in front of her, heading towards Emma's private bath.    He had a nice butt too.

Once he was gone, she took another drink and put it back on the bar.  Getting off of her stool, she sauntered over to the poker table and looked around at those that were left.  "So....how are you boys doing tonight?  Win anything?"  She smiled warmly at all of them.  "Can I.....get you anything?"
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

Pedro slipped into the bathing room, relieved to be out of sight of everyone.  He knew something was missing right away.  He looked around and found nothing.  “Where are mis pantalones! MY CLOTHES!”  Pedro panicked, his clothes were gone along with Emma’s money and his lucky gold nugget.  He had left them right next to the tub but they weren’t there.  He frantically ran around the tub, but the only thing in the room was Pedro, his sombrero, his shotgun, and the tub.  “SHERIFF!” Pedro hollered for the lawman.  He poked his head out of the door and yelled at the top of his lungs, “SHERIFF, SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY CLOTHES!”  The entire saloon erupted in laughter again.

Edhel Tari

Too much time had passed, and Emma realized Pedro was NOT coming back.   Getting up off the bed in a huff, she walked out into the hallway and made a mental note to kill him when she saw him again.   Arriving at the head of the stairwell, she glanced at who was in the bar as she walked down.   Her eyes caught Bell and it was already apparent that she was not happy.  Even though there were a number of men in the place.

Finally at the bottom, she smiled at different tables, and saddled up to the bar, slipping some money out from her bosom, she handed it to the bartender.  There is your cut.   But it looks like I was swindled, the guy never came back with my money.  If you see him again, shoot him."  She said sourly, until she heard his voice calling for the Sheriff. 

Walking over towards the bath door, she yelled, "Are you in there Pedro?  Where is my money?  You were trying to sneak out of here without paying and I want my money!"   She had truly enjoyed Pedro, but you don't mess with a woman's money without her making you pay for it.

"Get out of there and face me like a man!!!"  Crossing her arms in front of her, she glared at the partially opened door and Pedro peeking out from behind it.   Of course, Bell was laughing hysterically knowing Emma had been cheated.
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

When the fiery redhead appeared in front of Pedro he knew he was knee deep in trouble.  "Seenorita, someone has stolen my clothes and da money..." he said like a child that had just been scolded. "Lo siento (I'm sorry), but I cannot pay joo or come out dere, joo come in heere.  And bring da Sheriff too."

Cheka Man

As soon as the Sheriff heard of the theft, he was quickly on the scene. "I've sent a deputy to get some spare clothes from the Sheriff's office for you to borrow, to avoid public decency being affrounted, he should be back soon. Did you see the thief in the act of stealing?"

Edhel Tari

Emma wasn't concerned for his clothes.  "I'm not responsible for your clothes Pedro.  And just because someone stole them doesn't change the fact that you owe me my money!"   

Quickly, the Sheriff was there reassuring Pedro would get some clothes,  "Well, you better make sure he pays up.  We made a deal, him and I, its a debt like any other."  Emma insisted.  She wasn't completely cold hearted, she was really sorry he lost his clothing, she rather liked Pedro.  But, that was twenty dollars taken away from her savings of getting out of there.

Of course, Bell was thrilled by all that was happening.  She stood over by the men, giggling softly.  Only Emma got away with charging that much.   Bell was still under contract.  So it pleased her to end to see Emma taken down a notch.
(Shakespeare)

Cheka Man

"I'll do what I can. Mr Pedro, where do you live? And how are you going to pay that debt that you owe? You're the victim here, so I would hate to have to bang you up until you come up with a way to pay that debt you owe." A deputy came back with a shirt, some underwear, and some trousers to wear.

Kaizen

Pedro was overwhelmed with Emma yelling at him and the Sheriff asking him questions.  His eyes darted back and forth between the two, not knowing who to reply to first; Pedro mumbled jibberish back at them trying to answer all their demands at once.  He let out a sigh of relief when the Deputy arrived with some clothing.  Pedro tried on the trousers, they were way too big.  They must have belonged to the world’s fattest man because Pedro had slept in tents that were smaller than those trousers.  And to add insult to injury, the britches were bright red!  Mumbling his discontentment at the Deputy's choice in fashion, Pedro held up the shirt to look at it.  The damn thing had polka-dots on it.  Big green polka-dots...  "What is dis, some kinda joke?  Joo bein' funny wit me?" he scowled at the Deputy as he slid his arms into the shirt.  As Pedro buttoned each button, starting at the top, it got smaller and smaller.  He was only able to button the top three buttons of the shirt, which only reached to his belly button.  The sides of the shirt looked like curtains displaying his stomach and the sleeves only stretched half way down his arms.  The shirt was three sizes too small, obviously it was a child's shirt.   

Pedro stood there in his too small green polka-dotted shirt, holding his tent sized bright red trousers up with one hand because he had no belt and his shotgun in his other hand.  From under his oversized sombrero he displayed a severe frown that paralleled the down turned lines of his ridiculous mustache.  When the Sheriff threatened a beating if he didn't pay Emma, Pedro held up his hands to show that he didn’t have any money allowing the trousers to fall around his ankles.  “What do joo want me too doo Sheriff?” he asked the lawman.  Shuffling his feet, still bareassed, he turned to Emma he said, “Senorita, I can pay joo da monies I owe joo when I come back into town in dos semanas.” (two weeks)

Edhel Tari

As Pedro tried on the clothes, all of Emma's anger began disappeared.  Clasping her hands over her mouth, she tried very hard to stifle her laughter that was begging to spill out.   Unable to contain it, she began to laugh, all the tension from before faded away.  Lifting her head to the ceiling, she laughed hysterically, letting it all out,  before looking down at him and shaking her head.

Running up to Pedro, she hugged him tightly to her and kissed him deeply before pulling back.  "Darlin, you bring that money next time.  And I hope you and I can get together again.  Pedro you are the most amusing man I've ever met."  She looked deeply into his eyes for a moment.  "Hurry back, and I will give you half off the next time.  That means we can go even long for twenty."  She kissed him again, letting her lips linger, before letting him go with a warm smile on her face.

Turning back towards the bar, she walked among the patrons, stopping here and there as she went.
(Shakespeare)

Cheka Man

(OOC-to bang up means to put in jail, not beat a person up)

IC-The Sheriff smirked and said to his deputy "Do you not like Mexicans or something? I told you to get him some clothes, not to humilate him. Although it is funny, I must admit."

Kaizen

“Muchas Gracias Sheriff” Pedro sarcastically offered his thanks to the lawman for the clothes.  He wasn’t sure if it were a blessing or a curse just yet.  He didn’t really want to walk through the Saloon, but there was no other way out other than the front doors.  At least it was dark outside now.  Who was he kidding, with those clothes on everyone and their neighbor would notice him.  He would be the laughing stock of the town for weeks.  But, that was the least of his worries.  He didn’t have any money except for the small stash he hid in the stable.  How would he buy the necessary supplies with that little bit of money?  If he were only close to his spread in the mountains, he could have hundreds of dollars worth of gold in just a matter of minutes, but that was two days ride out.

Sighing in hopelessness, Pedro walked through the door into the saloon’s main room.  Instantly, the room erupted with maddening laughter.  Cowboys fell to the floor rolling in laughter, pants were wet, and tears of pure joy fell at the sight of Pedro.  On his way out, he tipped his sombrero at the preacher man, “Padre, see joo next time.”  He shuffled his red pants out the swinging doors and down the dusty street to the stable where his mule was boarded for the night.  When he arrived to the stall, even his mule seemed to bray in laughter at him.  “What is so funny huh?” he asked the stubborn beast.  “Go ahead, laugh it up!  See if joo get any carrots for dinner.”  As if the mule understood him she stopped braying and nudged Pedro with her snout as if to say ‘I’m sorry’.

Pedro lied down on the straw in the stable and went to sleep.  In the morning, as soon as the general store opened, he planned to buy his supplies and disappear into the mountain before too many people took notice of him.

LongN4

Whores, thieves, vagabonds, and the homeless these were his brethren, and these were the only  who caught a glimpse of the man and his tiny wagon as it slowly scuttled into town.

and just as the next morning dawned in the center of town was a garish red, purple, and gold wagon on top of which stood a slim man who looked to be no more than 30 years of age. His finely tailored ash gray, seersucker suit clunge to him as tightly as his slick oil black hair clunge to the top of his scalp. He gestured wildly to draw more and more of the townsfolk to his "humble" place of buisiness

"COME ONE! COME ALL! To Dr. Li's traveling emporium of the healing artes! I've traveled the world to bring you unguents from Russia, Potions from Prussia, bandages fit for a pharaoh straight from Egypt, elixirs from Budapest guaranteed to put those boils to rest, Pharmaceuticals from Berlin that will cure any cough, lotions of the finest quality from gay Paris, Chinese teas made from a plant so rare that the emperor himself sold the great wall for a single cup, mermaid tears from Atlantis, and soda from Atalanta. All of which I'm willing to part with for a pittance! Mad with fever? bloated with gout? Is your special place itchy? Or is your woman just being bitchy? Then come on up because I have just the cure for you!"

"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Dunnuck

OOC: How active is this now? Can I still do my plan?

Kaizen

George Three-Legs walked solemnly down the dusty street.  He looked twice as a pissed off Mexican wearing a clown outfit and a huge sombrero marched by grumbling to himself.  Grunting with amusement, a smile never did grace his face.  He passed by a salesman and glared his meanest stink-eye at the man when he looked at him.

The Indian wore a top hat and tuxedo coat, mocassins, loincloth, and warpaint.  His skin was heavily scarred and tattooed in the manner of the Commanche, a fierce and proud tribe.  He didn't sport any guns, but there were no less then five knives and two tomahawks on his person.  He strode into what looked like the rowdiest saloon in town.  George was in the mood for a fight and if one didn't find him soon, he would go looking for one.

He stepped past the swinging doors and eyed the man wearing a shiny badge, a preacher, and a few other possible candidates for an ass whuppin.  After assesing the scene, he walked over to the bar and ordered, "Firewater." He reached into his coat pocket and flipped a coin onto the bar.