Sentences you simply refuse to write/say

Started by Captain Maltese, May 20, 2011, 02:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

What a retard.  (It annoys me to no end when people use that term.)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Captain Maltese

despickable

I refuse to write the sentence i would refuse to write

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

Beguile's Mistress

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Belle33

Quote from: RP7466 on May 21, 2011, 10:32:36 PM
"yes dear"

Hey!  What's wrong with that?  Suppose your SO says Baby, could you do that amazing thing you did with your tongue last night again? 

I would ever say, "That's a stupid question."

Ty

Captain Maltese

Belle33

Captain Maltese

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

I have said guys hate this one even if it is true.

"we can still be friends"

although I have said that when it was true, so completely off topic
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

Autumn52

"If I don't get caught"

If it is something you shouldn't be doing then whether you get caught or not is not the point in my book.

Captain Maltese

"Oh My God." That invisible man in the sky doesn't belong to my misconceptions, thank you....

Autumn52

Hey mister, I say Oh My God all the time. Oh wait this is what YOU wouldn't say ok nevermind. *Giggles*

"Why Me?"

That puts off such a persecuted aurora that I shy away from it.

Captain Maltese

"I promise to post daily." No, I don't think so. Sadly.

despickable

No the game of the season can wait sure I will go bra shopping with you

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese