Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Not guilty - it's cold.

Is blue your favorite sound?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

If it's slow.

Ever ate a crescendo?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Not guilty....

Ever tasted the rainbow?

Stone

Oh yes, it tastes just like marshmallows.

Ever wondered what marshmallows are really made of?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Not guilty...I love them and I don't want to have to give them up

Ever listen to Tim Hawkins? 

Tim on Bad Candy

Stone

I have now!

Ever wanted to be bad candy?  XD

Anesa

Not guilty?  >_>

Did you ever fall asleep in class and the teacher/instructor caught you?

Stone

Nah, I was busy making mischief in the back usually.

Ever got caught making mischief?

Anesa

Guilty...I was quite the prankster in my "other" life...  :)

Did you ever lie about your age (for any reason) ?

Stone

Yes. Once to get into an all girls school festival.  XD

Did you ever know someone who was an out and out pervert?

Anesa

Guilty....I live with her daily.  ;P

Same question..   lol

Stone

*looks at mirror* Yep, all my life.  XD

The next person is feeling much better than they were yesterday.

Anesa

Guilty....(and sorry for being such a stinker yesterday)

Have you ever wished you could change something about your physical appearance?

Stone

Who hasn't! But then you turn 21 and stop worrying about it.

The next person wants to be 21 again.

yobo

Guilty. I remember that as a fun time.  :-)

The next person has never read the Lord of the Rings.

Sybl

Guilty. I haven't

Ever think about going to the place it was filmed at?

Souture

Guilty. But I kinda don't want to ruin the illusion...

Ever planked?
<3 Sou <3

Kazuume

Not guilty

Ever spit off a bridge?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

Guilty... but, I'm not a very good spitter...it kind of just dripped off my chin...and then over the bridge.. LOL

Ever tried to chew (or dip) tobacco and got really really sick from doing it?

Erotisch

Soooo not guilty! Yuck.

Ate an entire box of oreos in one night?

Anesa

Not guilty...  ;)

Ever stepped off an elevator on the wrong floor, but just acted all cool like that WAS the right floor, and waited until the door closed and the NEXT elevator came to pick you back up?  LOL

Erotisch

*raises hand* Guilty as charged. I have also gone to the stairway instead of getting back in an elevator. LOL

Ever met a celebrity?

Anesa

Hmm...not really, but I got to meet the members of the country group Alabama once...many years ago...back in their hayday.

Ever pee'd on a backroad?  ;P

Stone

That's that backroads are for, right?  XD

Ever felt a snake slither past your legs?

yobo

Not guilty. And I like to keep it that way, not a big fan of snakes, at all.

The next person just loves Justin Bieber.  >:)