History’s Greatest Lover [M lf F, Sci-Fi]

Started by TheVillain, October 12, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Rule 1 - The same atoms from two different time periods must never come in contact, so interaction with another period of yourself is risky at best, especially if the periods are close.
Rule 2 - Do not change the lives of your ancestors. Erasing yourself from the timeline is even less pleasant then it sounds.
Rule 3 - Do NOT change acceped History. That includes only using approved disguised technologies on operations. Space-Time Self-Consistsncy can smooth out little things, but a Paradox Ripple Cascade can destroy Reality. Not on our watch.

So an idea that’s been bouncing around in my head. The basic premise is that in a few centuries Time Travel will be invented but it costs a lot of energy and is tightly controlled. On paper at least, only highly trained operatives actually get to use the technology themselves, usually for research or investigative purposes. They are trained to blend into history as smoothly as possible, do their mission, and get out. Like spies, but with other time periods instead of other countries.

MC is one of these operatives, a Maxwell Alstad. He’s fantastic at his job, but he also has a secret hobby of also using his future knowledge and technology to have sex with women of the past. Roman noblewomen, Starlets from the Golden Age of Cinema, Medival Monarchs - he figures that as long as he also goes out of his way to prevent children from resulting these actions are small enough for Space-Time Self-Consistency to take care of it. Especially if he specifically goes for partners that history says were going to die in a few weeks anyway. But plans often have a way of getting complicated.

PM me if you want to talk about this and/or are interested.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.