Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

" I am beginning to like it here." she giggles and finished up her meal, happy that Jake is eating.m " What do you eat, Ayan?" 
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We don't eat," Ayan replied. "Not that we don't require nourishment but our bodies work differently to yours. We are beings of pure energy, we just possess the ability to take physical forms when it is needed."

Lady Temptress

" Oh, I see. Thats rather interesting. The food was very good. Thank you. What do we do now?" she asks Jake and Ayan both.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I could take you to the humans who live here or take you directly to my leader," Ayan replied. "It is entirely up to you."

Lady Temptress

" Why don't you take us to meet your leader, please?" she says and Hannah flashes a smile at Jake as she spoke to Ayan.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

He nodded in reply. Suddenly the room went black and they found themselves on what appeared to be be the rings of Saturn, with a cloud of bright light hanging in front of them, which after a few moments changed shape into a tall angelic figure, who took a step towards them.

"My apologies," the figure said. "I do not leave my energy form very often. My name Darian, leader of my kind. If you have sought our aid then something must have happened."

"The Hunters have set their plan in action," Merlin said. "But for the efforts of these two the orb may have fallen into their hands."

"That is...worrying," Darian replied. "What do you three know of the Time Hunters?"

Lady Temptress

" No need to apologize, Sir Darian. Nice to meet you. " she figures he knew their names and she listens closely and intently as she held Jake's hand within her own.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Not really," Jake replied. "Prior to a few hours ago I thought they were a myth."

"They were like us once," Darian said. "Technically they still ARE us. Long ago some of us decided they could use our powers in order to, rather than protect the timelines, conquer them. We had assumed they had been removed as a threat. Evidently we were mistaken."

Lady Temptress

( Ooc Sorry for not being able to post yesterday. I was busy with family dinner due to Holiday hun. I have class tonight. But tomorrow I can rp a lot hun. I can rp now til 4 my time. Missed ya.) 
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

( ooc Sorry hun. I'm sick with a slight cold. Posting slow today.) Hannah nods her head as she sits there listening to the guys discuss matters and she raises her brows. " Well, what do we do now?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We can stop them right?" Jake asked. "With your help we can fix this."

"It's not that simple," Darian replied. "The damage they've caused is too severe, to reverse this now you'd have to go to the source of the fracture itself and it won't be that easy believe."

Lady Temptress

" Then what are we supposed to do? " she asks both of them with curiousity and concern that plays in her eyes as she glances back and forth from all of them.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There is a way of fixing it," Darian said. "But...it is risky. It is as likely to make the changes permanent as it is to repair the problem though."

"Well right now it's probably our only choice against them," merlin said through gritted teeth.

Lady Temptress

" How do we fix it then?" she asks whomever will answer her question and she thinks about what they have been telling her and Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There is another place like this," Darian replied. "It is called the Fotress of Eternity. At its centre is a relic that, if used properly, can close any and all time fractures. But you need to be sure of what you are attempting to fix, otherwise you could make the situation worse."

Lady Temptress

" I like the name of that other fortress and alright. we will be very careful. when do we leave?" she asks curiously.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You'll have to help us locate it," Darian replied. "Even we have not set foot within that citadel for a very long time. I don't know any of my kind who've seen it, let alone entered it."

Lady Temptress

Hannah arches her brows and she gazes at them both with a curious expression upon her face. " Are you telling us, that we are stranded here? Am I hearing tha correctly?"  she stands there now by Jake and she is trying to figure all of this out. (ooc sorry for the wait hun, I'm sick with a cold, but its nearly gone. Yahs.)
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Stranded? Not at all," Ayan replied. "But you cannot simply walk to the fortress, with a relic that dangerous you have to make sure not just anyone can reach it."

Lady Temptress

" Oh, I see. I misunderstood then and so, what do we do?" she gave a weary sigh and she held onto Jake, Hannah is becoming tired and she isn't sure why.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Well that's where we require your helpd," Ayan replied. "There is said to be an entrance somewhere on Earth but we aren't sure where. We'd need you to track it down and then we can help each other cross the barrier. We struggle to enter your realm without the help of humans."

Lady Temptress

" We can do that. When shall we begin?" Hannah questions curiously and anxiouusly as she is growing weary of just sitting around and discussing things, instead of taking action.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You need to locate the gateway first," Darian said. "Which means re-entering the timeline and risking the Hunters finding you."

"We can always go back to Lena," Jake said. "She might at least have an easier way of finding it or a clue as to where to start anyway."

Lady Temptress

" I vote that we go back to Lena." she says as a matter of factly and she waits for their answers.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"That's a plan then," Merlin said. "Anything else we need to know?" he asked their two hosts.

"Not that I can think of," Darian replied. "Do you have any other questions for us?"