Whie Nurse In Bornio Jungle during WW2 Man perhaps men required

Started by margossweet, March 19, 2010, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margossweet

Its WWII and I am a nurse being flown into Borneo. At that time most of the Island was unknown and unexplored.  Tribes that had never had contact with europeans still existed and Orangutans roamed free. The DC3 is attacked by Japanese Zero fighters(I think that's what their called) and We crash into the Jungle.  I am the only survivor.  From their you can use your imagination about what happens next.

I'm no great shakes at this with my first ever roll play 'Dragon Summoner (Corny and margossweet) ' currently happening. So I am open to Ideas.

Envisage this as  a one on One or maybe it can be a small group. Interested?
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three

OldSchoolGamer

So you envisioned your nurse being found by locals, or Japanese soldiers?

margossweet

Well I was thinking along several different lines actually. Japanese soldiers was one. Another was locals. Sort of lost tribe thing.

But I'm open to ideas from anyone

margossweet

Okay if any one is interested.

I'm a nurse who is flying into a new post in Borneo. Our DC3 is shot down by a Japanese fighter and I am the only survivor. Half dead I'm rescued by a native who happens to be a brutal outcast from his tribe.   The native is outcast because he has raped a local village girl who he wanted for his wife and he will stop at nothing to replace her.

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord