Puella Magi Futa Magica (Futa girl vs tentacle monsters. D&D 3.5 based)

Started by SmilingFox, September 09, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: SmilingFox on October 12, 2014, 06:11:02 PM
Otherwise, it seems like our five players are Zael, Ershin, Killer, Ala and Sicko. If you're all ready with your characters, I'll set up and OOC and IC thread for us to get this on the road.

Well, I am still working on my char. As question are Moon and Mysticism domains okay to you?

SmilingFox

Killer Robot

Curious:  Will there be any chance of recovering lost levels, or are we all Sayaka?

SmilingFox

Oh, No, the lost levels restore after like a night's rest. It isn't a permanent loss, no mater what. Mostly, it's so that the enemies can have their way with you, and you still stand a good chance of winning the fight.

Zaer Darkwail

Here is my charsheet done, as having no idea of the setting (modern, futuristic or medieval?) I have only basic idea that my char is from upper class (noble, rich parents etc) who studied to become a nurse and she used a wish to get power save her friend who was dying and even if survive would be cripple for her life. So she used wish to cure her friend and get magical powers for healing but also blast those who seek harm (especially lycantrophes as wild animal with beastly humanoid form crippled and nearly killed her friend).

Bruella d'Victoriana

Angie

Still taking applications? Because I would so play this! I would play this until it called me mommy!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

SmilingFox

Absolutely, welcome aboard! If you have any questions let me know.

As for setting, it'd be based on the Anime, but I'm going to assume a lot of you haven't seen it. Basically, modern day highschool as the setting.

Angie

I used a different stat roller but I saved it as an imgur and here http://imgur.com/hJBYCCR *Takes a breath*

Also, I know this is 3.5, but can I take Shifter instead of Master of Many Forms? I kinda prefer Shifter...here's links to both if you wanna compare

Shifter: http://dndtools.eu/classes/shifter/

MOMF: http://dndtools.eu/classes/master-of-many-forms/

And here's a character sheet, without the 6th level, which will be whichever Prestige I take.

SmilingFox

Angie

Quote from: SmilingFox on October 17, 2014, 08:20:23 PM
Shifter is fine by me.

Does Happy Dance

Anyway, some backstory:

Hanako always loved animals and the woods from the time she was a small child. But when she got older, she came upon a group of people torturing several animals being transported to a zoo. They chased after her, wanting to keep their immoral activities secret, but Hanako made a wish for these people to be punished. She found herself wearing the form of a great brown bear, and easily sending the criminals running in fear of their lives. Now she finds herself with the power of shapeshifting and incredible magic, and having to keep all of this a secret from nosy parents, curious teachers, and her fellow students!

(I've never seen the anime but I do have Netflix, still, how did I do?)

Killer Robot

Ooh, you haven't seen Madoka?  If you like anime at all, I'd strongly suggest watching it.  The theme is rather different than normal magical girl anime.  Dub isn't half bad either if that's what netflix has.  Watch the first three episodes at least.

Angie

Quote from: Killer Robot on October 18, 2014, 01:36:27 AM
Ooh, you haven't seen Madoka?  If you like anime at all, I'd strongly suggest watching it.  The theme is rather different than normal magical girl anime.  Dub isn't half bad either if that's what netflix has.  Watch the first three episodes at least.

Might as well, after the game of League I just had. Could use something to relax to.

EDIT: The first two minutes open up with heavy metal. I am already on board with this plan!

ANOTHER EDIT: Netflix does subs, apparently.

Angie

Killer Robot

Angie

Quote from: Killer Robot on October 18, 2014, 12:55:33 PM
Yay!  We have a tanky class.

Not only that, but greater wild shape allows me to KEEP my gear, and Natural spell allows me to keep spellcasting. So quick, find me the best Medium sized creature with the best natural armor bonus!

SmilingFox

Alright, is anyone still working on their characters or should I get to work setting up the IC and OOC forums? I'll give the IC stuff a bit of time for you all to get introduced/have a little fun with each other before plot/combat starts up.

AEvum

I'm ready whenever.

QuoteSo quick, find me the best Medium sized creature with the best natural armor bonus!
Fleshraker Dinosaur has a nat bonus of +6. Phaerlock has a nat bonus of +7 but less other useful stuff. Protocerops has a bonus of +8. Tren also has a +8. Crucian has a +8 too. Hope this helps.

Angie

I'm ready to go.

Also, are any of those of the Animal type? For now, I can only do animal and humanoid.

Killer Robot

I'm good.   I notice Mystweaver's kinda flaking out and keeps trying to redo my class skills, but everything's set as it should be.   I have no points in class skills, so if my sheet shows a bunch of points there it's flaking out again.

AEvum

Crucian is monsterous humanoid if it counts. Otherwise Phaerlock is humanoid.

Angie

Quote from: sicko on October 19, 2014, 01:27:14 AM
Crucian is monsterous humanoid if it counts. Otherwise Phaerlock is humanoid.

Monstrous humanoid is in a few levels. So for now, Phaerlock and whichever ones are Animals are my selections. I also forgot to mention I can't do anything that has more then 6 HD, since that's my level. However, it gives me something to look forward to.

I'm assuming I won't be able to shift while in 'normal', non-magical girl form, even when I get stuff like A Thousand Faces, right?

SmilingFox

It just occurred to me how... Awkward it would be when witches and their familiars attempt to get all 'rapey' on the shapeshifter. That could get problematic.

Also, OOC thread is up here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215898.0

Angie

Quote from: SmilingFox on October 19, 2014, 11:57:03 AM
It just occurred to me how... Awkward it would be when witches and their familiars attempt to get all 'rapey' on the shapeshifter. That could get problematic.
Personally I'm okay with it, but if you're not, I can reroll. I just love the Shifter prestige class.

SmilingFox

I've just got the mental image of the other players busting in to rescue you from a tentacle monster and standing there awkwardly, before one of them pulls a super troopers... "You there... Bear fucker!"

In all honesty, if it doesn't bother anyone I'll do my best to roll with it. It probably won't be the strangest thing I've ever written.