Sister befriending (strudel and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 03, 2009, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

"Mostly horror and zombies. You can come take a look if you like." She said as she placed a game into the wii and waited for it to load. At least he was not barging into her room and she was happy about that. She leaned against her bed frame while sitting on the floor to be more comfortable.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

strudel

Well.. at least she had good taste. He'd enter, upon the given invite, and casually saunter over to her games, crouching and sitting on his feet to sift through them, shuffling the games and looking at the backs of some of them, having never heard of a couple which slightly intruiged him. Eventually he'd glance up at the screen to what she was playing and simply space out for a second, tipping back slightly and leaning his back against the edge of her bed, and then soon enough actually sitting down, knees bent and forearms rested on bent knees with hands hanging idley over his feet.

"So.. is this all there is to do around here?" He wasn't saying this was boring, he enjoyed playing video games too, but there had to be other things to do in this town, because eventually.. video games got tiring.. you always needed a break.

darkvamplips

"Well a lot of my friends and I used to hang out at this burger joint. A lot of people hang out there. It's like the city hang out spot. She was playing a zombie horror type game and she seemed to be really interested in it. Before he sat down she was already into her game so she did not see how close he was. That's it catch her off guard.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

strudel

"Oh yeah? Sounds cool enough." He mused in an off-handed manner, watching her blast a zombie with an amazing headshot at mid-range with a shotgun-type weapon, head matter exploding all over the place, the zombie doing  a gruesome dance before charging, falling short, and simply falling over after the initial reaction of having it's head removed was over.

"So you got any boy interested in you that I should know about? So I can set them straight on how to treat my twin?" He smirked, tilting his head lightly to glance over at her.

darkvamplips

Great an over protective twin just what she needed. She smirked at the zombie's brain being blown apart and moved on to the next area of the game. She was doing just fine with the boy troubles before he came around. No boy would mess with her. "A few I guess." She said not looking at him but at the tv screen in her room.

My request thread:

strudel

"Fuckers." He said, scowling lightly before he smirked once again, that shit-eating grin he was famous for brilliantly flashing over his features.

"Although I'm pretty sure you can take care of yourself." At least from what he had seen so far, that and he wasn't here to discourage her or make her feel like she was weak, or disrupt any part of her usual dayly activities.

Another slew of zombies fell at the mercy of her well-placed shots and he continued to watch. She was pretty good at video games too, but he already knew you couldn't underestimate a female when it came to video games.. you might just be suprised at what the outcome was.

"Hey I'm sorry if having me here is uncomfortable.. I didn't mean for it to be like that.. but I am happy to see you I'm not going to lie." He said after a moment of silence.

darkvamplips

(Can he have asthma? Which is what killed her other brother? Or did we already put this into the story? Sorry bad memory)

A small shrug came to her with what he said. "I have been known to protect myself when it comes to that." When the other slew of zombies came for her she got killed. "Dammit." She said out loud as she hit the retry button. Yes she was good but not everyone was perfect. She took a deep breath with what was said before. "You know why I feel like this." She said quietly.

My request thread:

strudel

[[We haven't put it in the story yet. Did you want him to? If so I can work that in, if not just let me know.]]

"Yeah.. I just don't know how to make it better, Becca, and that bugs me. It sucks seeing you upset.." And he hadn't even really spent that much time with her. The bond between twins must just be that strong because his heartstrings were pulled evertime she walked through the room.. wishing she'd nourish herself more.. pick her head up.. not be so depressed.. and he couldn't help feeling this way and that bugged him.

darkvamplips

(I would like him to have it. You know maybe her brother died from it. That will really set her off)

Maybe in time she would open up to him but not now. There was to much pain and it happened only 2 years ago. People do not let something go like that so quick. "I'm sorry you feel that way." She did eat just not to the point of starving herself just over it a bit. There was another huge pack of zombies and she turned off the wii so she would not die again. Maybe her mind was on something else and she should try later.

My request thread:

strudel

He chuckled as she turned off the game, shaking his head, if it were him he'd have continued playing until a wii mote had been thrown through a wall or something equivalent to that.

"I put an inhaler of mine in the medicine cabinet downstairs.. I hope nobody will mind. I like to spread them out around a place I'm staying so in case I need them they're right there." Had that been the wrong thing to say? Perhaps, but he hadn't known about it if he had, and thus was definately not going to be prepared if she decided to blow up on him again.

darkvamplips

Well that was the difference between her and him. She was already stressed and did not need more stress with trying to kill the zombies. All of a sudden she looked straight ahead and heard what he was saying. Wait a moment. Inhaler? Her hands started shaking as she put them underneath her. "Wait inhaler?"

My request thread:

strudel

Uh oh.. maybe that hadn't been the right thing to say? Here we go again.. he glanced down at her, but why would he lie about something so simply true?

"Yeah I have acute asthma. Doesn't usually flare up but just in case.. ya know." He gave a light shrug of his shoulders. Yes indeed he was an asthmatic smoker.

darkvamplips

Her eyes starred straight at the television set and she did not move. Hearing that her twin brother had the same thing that her brother died from she couldn't help it. Darkness started to take her away from the world she once knew.

My request thread:

strudel

She didn't respond to that, in fact it seemed like she'd grown rather distant after he'd made the initial statement and now was simply lost completely.

"Hey.. is that not okay? I can move them..." He felt like he had to walk on pins and needles around her, and it was slowly going to become a problem, if so, he'd simply have to distance himself from her until she found it in herself to become closer to -him-.

darkvamplips

"No." Was all she could manage to get out when he said he would move. It was like she was in a trance and she could not move. Although she blinked she could not move any part of her body. It was strange being able to think clearly just not react.

My request thread:

strudel

He'd taken her silence the wrong way, and shook his head, rising from his seated position and moving toward the door.

"I'll move them.." He said lightly, shaking his head and exiting the bedroom, making his way down the stairs and grabbing his inhaler from the kitchen, then stepping outside into the backyard to spark up a cigarette.. his vice only when he was stressed to the point of needing one. He'd spark up the marlboro light 100 and lean back against the wall, one foot crooked up to press against it as his head turned toward the sky.. a sigh escaping him which caused him to exhale a cloud of smoke.

darkvamplips

When he left the room she looked after him willing her body to move and follow him but she just couldn't. It was like she was in trance and could not get out of it. Silent tears began to fall as if he would never come back like her other brother did. Never would she hear his sweet laughter again in the house. A small sob came in her throat as she looked back at the television.

My request thread: