Bible Black RP (System)

Started by godfang, October 15, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

As am I. Godfang! Throw us a bone here man!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Laughing Hyena

Well Im trying to get to that point so just have some patience.

Angie

Well, the lovely Amy is trying to charm you...I wanna see how this plays out.

Laughing Hyena

Well so far it's looking fairly decent. I apologize for passing out and asleep but hey shit happens.

godfang

sorry, everyone's interacting already i'm finding it hard to get in. Tell you what, why don't you guys go to class and when you're already there, i'll have a teacher go in

Laughing Hyena

Already putting my Gym Teacher into position so it should be all good soon as Video spirit/Amy does as Juro demands

godfang

oh, i actually have chie stepping in for now.

Laughing Hyena

Videospirit

Yeah, Kimiko and Remissus are the ones going to gym.

Laughing Hyena

Any problems coming up with something new Ruby? I can help if you need it. ^_^

Videospirit

I guess Ishii Shiro is waiting outside the class Sarah and Suzume wandered into?

What year are our characters in exactly? I had Amy pegged as Third year.

Angie

Yeah, me and Suzume are just waitin' on a teacher. 'Course, we can always skip past class times...

Videospirit

Yeah, although I wouldn't mind a little confirmation from godfang, I worry we might be overwhelming him a bit.

Laughing Hyena

Indeed we are moving a touch faster. But there's at least two classes. one run by godfang and another by me.

Jr

Quote from: Videospirit on October 20, 2013, 11:20:16 AM
I guess Ishii Shiro is waiting outside the class Sarah and Suzume wandered into?
I thought so too, since he has his uniform on. He wasn't tagged in Chie's post, though.

Videospirit

Quote from: Jr on October 20, 2013, 12:19:13 PM
I thought so too, since he has his uniform on. He wasn't tagged in Chie's post, though.

Up to you, don't see why you can't walk on in after the teacher and join in on the scene if you want it to be that way.

Lilian

I have four character ideas in mind, but I'm not sure about appropriateness or canon. Wish I had someone to talk to. x.x

Laughing Hyena

C'mon you have a bunch of people to talk to including myself.

Videospirit

If your character is visibly human, there is no canon problem at all. May want to pass it by godfang if you want something crazier just to be safe, and you may have restricted actions even than like the goo girl who cannot take part in classes like the rest of us.

The setting is predominantly human though, and our cast is about half and half at this point. Even nothum's students are mostly "human" but with distant inhuman ancestry.

What kind of character were you thinking about though? So far we have nothing but students and teachers, no other staff/townspeople at all.

Lilian

I'm thinking about having a girl that's in the police academy, whose evil twin was a hellish clone of herself, masquerading as her; though more buxom, and with breasts that can form into hellish mouthes. The character herself is a goody type, though not prudish; more of a stand up for the weak. Not sure if there would be anything like that in the game; Iunno!

The second idea I had is an elf in House Daedalus, an investigative type extremely shy, almost secretive about her own body for past-ly traumatic reasons, it's one of those psychological crutches. <.<;. She'll be a magician, explorer type, likely to join the others in finding the secrets of House.. whatever the magician types are. XD

Another would be a House Daedalus girl, a secret Futa tomboy farmgirl type, sort of that overly-curious adventuring type, a little too much into hentai. She doesn't want to get her futa-ness around, more specifically, how she picked up the virus.

Videospirit

Well I dunno if a student at a police academy would have much interaction with the boarding school the setting focuses around, although an actual police officer wouldn't be that out of place. Unless you wanted to play the evil twin, but I have no idea how that would work.

The elf idea sounds alright if Godfang is alright with elves, since, as mentioned previously, non humans are kind of a rarity for the setting we're using(It's heavily inspired by bible black, until they started messing about with magic everyone was human(although some of them could use magic unrelated to the black bible). It's not the regular rapture academy setting though).

I'm still not 100% sure the futa virus exists, since Godfang hasn't said anything on that, but it's been brought up before so it's probably alright so your last idea has no problems either.

I definitely get the feeling that some of us haven't quite gotten the concept though.

Lilian

Hence my asking! Hehe. Just wanted to be sure, since the system we're using is.. uh'm.. _MUCH_ beyond the simple Bible Black setting.

Angie

Well, Jr, you got a fight on your hands, I made an Influence check to influence the class into going to Akihabara. Care to fight back?

Videospirit

Psh, get him with adorable and than blast through his defenses that way!

Edit: How did you add both threat and influence to the same roll though?

Jr

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 20, 2013, 05:41:26 PM
Well, Jr, you got a fight on your hands, I made an Influence check to influence the class into going to Akihabara. Care to fight back?
What, you expect the biggest nerd in class to argue against a trip to Akihabara? Be my guest, if you can sway the rest of the class.